What's new

India expels three Chinese state media journalists amid strained bilateral ties

visa cancelation means escalation & two front war...cheerleaders logic :disagree: buy that logic france would be at war with china as report mentioned china expelling french journalist:lol:

Plz read my post again. I mentioned events in recent past and those include the granting and then cancellation of visas to groups which China consider as traitors, open anti China stance on matter of South China sea, recent deployment of 100 plus T-72 tanks to LAC etc etc and then China's tit for tat response. Are U turning blind eye to all these events in just short span of time?

LOL China is NOT a superpower, we are a developing country:

China is still a developing country: Hu Jintao - Xinhua News

Whereas India's President claimed that India was a superpower in 2012:

India will become a superpower in 2012: President Kalam - Economic Times

Unlike you guys, we know where we stand. We are a developing country, not a superpower like India.
I wish your media and propaganda ministry shares the same wisdom as Hu Jintao. As for Kalam, i agree he had a vision for India but never the power to execute it.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...e/news-story/b76ab52ce756c57d27043f38a652301d

In classic Chinese propaganda style, the animation seeks to portray the superpower as a benign nation concerned only with the welfare of its billions of citizens

Other work?
01457078.jpg

This kind of work?
10238170_655234.png

Or this job?

What do you think?

I wish your media and propaganda ministry shares the same wisdom as Hu Jintao. As for Kalam, i agree he had a vision for India but never the power to execute it.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...e/news-story/b76ab52ce756c57d27043f38a652301d

In classic Chinese propaganda style, the animation seeks to portray the superpower as a benign nation concerned only with the welfare of its billions of citizens
Also applies to India, in India before trying to realize its hegemony in South Asia, please save 1/5 of malnourished children.

Visa is privilege not right. This is technically not an expulsion, staying on expired visa is illegal hence a criminal offense.

Which simply means that they are not independent but official mouthpieces who do not have any journalistic values or ethics.
About journalism ethics and the media, perhaps India should explain why ban "India 's Daughter" ?

You just faced diplomatic embarrassment over your fake 9 Dash lines and your MTCR application has been dumped for years, yet you act some wannabe shupa powa on public forums.

India is a De facto NSG member, remember 2008 waiver ? India shall surely support your bid in MTCR as member if CPC promise to behave lol

Says a Bangladeshi who live among whites and work in "Indian" restaurants, mostly as menial jobs and Waiter.
India's diplomatic predicament more in South Asia. All the neighbours against India, India does not reflect on yourself?

India's annexation of Sikkim and west Bengal, threat to Pakistan's baluchistan province. Where is the legitimacy?

Also applies to India, in India before trying to realize its hegemony in South Asia, please save 1/5 of malnourished children.

Thank you for your concern about our children but that won't reinstate those Chinese media person.

Also, before mentioning Indian malnourished, better worry about your own 10% Hungry population, it doesn't reflect good on a P 5 nation and a Economic Giant, besides you need all the manpower for PLA as there is a rise of elderly population in future.

India's annexation of Sikkim and west Bengal, threat to Pakistan's baluchistan province. Where is the legitimacy?

Is this mentioned in Sina or Xinhua ?

And then you complain why India expelled your Media.

Thank you for your concern about our children but that won't reinstate those Chinese media person.

Also, before mentioning Indian malnourished, better worry about your own 10% Hungry population, it doesn't reflect good on a P 5 nation and a Economic Giant, besides you need all the manpower for PLA as there is a rise of elderly population in future.
OK, thank you for your attention to the problems of China's ageing population.

But there is no way, we have advanced medical measures and adequate nutrition. Can make people exercise and good infrastructure. So, people are more healthy and strong.

Attachments

• 2016-07-20_01-51-13-592x394.jpg
    2016-07-20_01-51-13-592x394.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 2016-07-20_01-51-16-592x394.jpg
    2016-07-20_01-51-16-592x394.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 2016-07-20_01-51-17-592x394.jpg
    2016-07-20_01-51-17-592x394.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 34
  • U161P5T27D1873F802DT20110822084023.jpg
    U161P5T27D1873F802DT20110822084023.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 31
The funny thing is that it's not the Chinese media who is painting India in a bad light with all the gang rape/caste/poverty headlines, that is the Western media. But they are Westerners so for India everything they do is automatically fine. :P

Hell, Chinese state media actually shows India in a good light. Or, they did before this.
well, you are right.

Says a Bangladeshi who live among whites and work in "Indian" restaurants, mostly as menial jobs and Waiter.
Jamadar or toilet cleaner :lol:

OK, thank you for your attention to the problems of China's ageing population.

But there is no way, we have advanced medical measures and adequate nutrition. Can make people exercise and good infrastructure. So, people are more healthy and strong.
Good. I am impressed, please post more of these.

:lol: kab hua BC ?

no wonder your people worship my ancestor
stm4fa005fb08ea520120501.jpg
:lol:

I'm sorry, I don't see, xinhua reported. I even never watch CCTV 7:00-7:30 every evening news. In fact, all the Chinese people don't look at him. Because we have too many online news, including any foreign websites. The Times of India, for example, India's defence BBS... With China's reality TV show can choose too much,

PS, China's 4G network coverage is 80%.

we even conquered Balouchistan according to that gook :lol:

Balouchistan

6191591183_66f3d6e3c7_b.jpg

:lol: kab hua BC ?

no wonder your people worship my ancestor
stm4fa005fb08ea520120501.jpg
:lol:
The Times of India conceals the Buddha had is nepalese fact? In addition, Buddhism was introduced into China in 400 AD, Not b.c.

Lol Indian want to grap attention these days, what is the fuss of not grant visas to our Journalists, they don't need Indians to expelle, I'm pretty sure they want to get out this sh1 hole ASAP.

The funny thing is that it's not the Chinese media who is painting India in a bad light with all the gang rape/caste/poverty headlines, that is the Western media. But they are Westerners so for India everything they do is automatically fine. :P

Hell, Chinese state media actually shows India in a good light. Or, they did before this.

To some extent i agree with you...We might have political difference with China wrt to Pakistan...But overall, China never created any problem for us, although there is a potential for China to create much more trouble based on its influence...

But again, again, sometime, i do not buy much out of so many Indian media outlets...The biggest thing which I like about China and its people is that in general, people of China see India in a positive light...Again, my interaction is based on the people with whom i interacted in US...

Lol Indian want to grap attention these days, what is the fuss of not grant visas to our Journalists, they don't need Indians to expelle, I'm pretty sure they want to get out this sh1 hole ASAP.

I know man...You are a citizen of a such a special nation....Now enjoy your beer and calm down....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom