What's new

China, India Kick Out Nearly All of Each Other’s Journalists as Rivalry Escalates

Democracy is good if the politicians do it with a good heart and a good will, willingly to sacrifice themselves for the benefit and happiness of the whole country.

But not for the snakes and rats.

Even whatever the government system, how good is it, if snakes and rats rule the country, it will be useless.

Perhaps the perfect governmental system in the world for snakes and rats is just giving them a position, but they do nothing. Let the people, the good ones, run the country.

If the people themselves are also snakes and rats, then goodbye, nothing can save this country.

In fact, as early as the 1950s, when Indian officers sat in sedan chairs carried by Indian soldiers to negotiate with us, we knew that this was an incompetent and foolish nation. This ethnic group is not worthy of our respect.
This kind of country and nation, even with a large population, is just a demoralised rabble. No matter how many ants there are, they are still ants.

India by large is still a tribal nation. It shows more commonality with Sub-Saharan African cultures than it does with either China, West Asia or Europe.

It’s very kind of China to not jail the Indian journalists there. Because that’s what China does to journalists. China is worlds biggest jailer for journalists:

More than half are jailed in just five countries: China, which remains “the world’s biggest jailer of journalists” with 110, followed by Myanmar (62), Iran (47), Vietnam (39) and Belarus (31).

Thank you China for this humanitarian gesture.

It’s very kind of China to not jail the Indian journalists there. Because that’s what China does to journalists. China is worlds biggest jailer for journalists:

More than half are jailed in just five countries: China, which remains “the world’s biggest jailer of journalists” with 110, followed by Myanmar (62), Iran (47), Vietnam (39) and Belarus (31).

Thank you China for this humanitarian gesture.
They might get executed for spying on China instead fool.

Keep your delusions, good for you.

I’m just sharing what the report says. China is the biggest jailer for journalists as reported by Al Jazeera. If you think this ain’t true, may be you should provide counter facts, if any.

If you think this ain’t true, may be you should provide counter facts, if any.
Only counter points @etylo has, is to call anyone who is critical of Papa Xi to call him delusional and many other names.
Look at all his posts.

as we know.
And “you” know it all?

Just check the meaning of delusional. Papa Xi could be feeding you all some concoction that makes you all believe that you it “all”.

And “you” know it all?

Just check the meaning of delusional. Papa Xi could be feeding you all some concoction that makes you all believe that you it “all”.
See how delusional you are, I obviously get my news from all different sources.

Only counter points @etylo has, is to call anyone who is critical of Papa Xi to call him delusional and many other names.
Look at all his posts.
Haha they are very predictable.
They have 2 standard replies:

1) Everything is propaganda against China.
2) Everyone is a liar, only China tells the truth

And after this, they resort to personal attacks.

See how delusional you are, I obviously get my news from all different sources.
But what’s the use buddy. You ain’t gonna believe any of those. I just gave you Al Jazeera link, and you chose to ignore it.

That’s why I thank China. They didn’t jail or kill those journalists. Something China is famous for.
No, killing journalists is what you are famous for

微信图片_20230602191752.png

微信图片_20230602191911.png

Back
Top Bottom