What's new

China, India Kick Out Nearly All of Each Other’s Journalists as Rivalry Escalates

Western media is pro India and anti China, everyone knows it.

It doesn’t matter. I’m only using Chinese style to reply to any news/report that is against India. I hope you liking it.

You got it wrong again. Not every Chinese. There are quite a lot of Chinese who talk sense and can take criticism. Same goes with many from Paksiatn too.

But you are a unique specimen.

You called Al Jazera as anti-China. I asked you to name one media house that gives a negative report on China but isn’t called Anti-China. You realised that you can’t name even one. This shows your double face. You went bonkers on this simple question. This is due to your upbringing under CCP. CCP has drilled into your minds that entire world is anti-China. And that Papa Xi is a great emperor.
Oh yeah, only people with IQ 82 brought up in democratic slum la la land believe they live in a society way better than China and China is an oppressed nation waiting for you fools to save from the hell, lol. Keep your delusions and find out negativities about China yourself if you are so obsessed with them, I have no interest serving you a list.

only people with IQ 82
Assumption that each and every Indian has an IQ of 82 shows your tremendous analytical capabilities.
Can you answer the question or not? Show your high IQ and answer it.

It doesn’t matter. I’m only using Chinese style to reply to any news/report that is against India. I hope you liking it.
It does matter, lies can be positive and negative, western media tries very hard to prop up India to counter China, but only fools believe those lies.

Assumption that each and every Indian has an IQ of 82 shows your tremendous analytical capabilities.
Can you answer the question or not? Show your high IQ and answer it.
You people can always make up fake stories about China, and there will be no surprise.

It does matter, lies can be positive and negative, western media tries very hard to prop up India to counter China, but only fools believe those lies.
That’s what I said. Anything negative against China is a lie. That’s standard Chinese statement on almost all threads.

That’s what I said. Anything negative against China is a lie. That’s standard Chinese statement on almost all threads.
Not everything, no country is perfect, this is common sense, just because some Chinese posters pointed out some western lies and you reached the conclusion that everything negative about China is a lie, your Indian minds do work in a special way.

Not everything, no country is perfect, this is common sense, just because some Chinese posters pointed out some western lies and you reached the conclusion that everything negative about China is a lie, your Indian minds do work in a special way.

That’s not SOME bro.

Just yesterday I shared an open tweet by a Turkish Chief confirming Chinese invitation to Turkey delegates in Xinjiang. Your countrymen called him a liar too 😆. Note that it’s a high ranking government official, and somehow he is lying Looool!!!!!

So the point is, no matter how many articles, proofs or tweets we provide, you only have one response which goes like “all are liars and only China tells the truth.”

I am only trying to help you see things.

That’s not SOME bro.

Just yesterday I shared an open tweet by a Turkish Chief confirming Chinese invitation to Turkey delegates in Xinjiang. Your countrymen called him a liar too 😆. Note that it’s a high ranking government official, and somehow he is lying Looool!!!!!

So the point is, no matter how many articles, proofs or tweets we provide, you only have one response which goes like “all are liars and only China tells the truth.”

I am only trying to help you see things.
We discussed China's problems with ourselves in this forum too, like zero covid policy, Xi's 3rd term, one child policy... we never said any negative news about China must be propaganda, you said it. and just because on Chinese poster pointed a lie and you believe all negative reports about China must be propaganda? besides, western media is targetting China is a known fact, don't tell me you don't know it.

Like what? I like to discuss about them with proofs and evidences and I can find, if you have some , let's start.

We discussed China's problems with ourselves in this forum too, like zero covid policy, Xi's 3rd term, one child policy... we never said any negative news about China must be propaganda, you said it. and just because on Chinese poster pointed a lie and you believe all negative reports about China must be propaganda? besides, western media is targetting China is a known fact, don't tell me you don't know it.

You not getting the point.

The discussion was about China inviting Turkish delegates to Xinjiang.
Your countrymen said China never invited.
I showed them the tweet of one of the highest ranking Turkish government official (along with the newspapers reporting it)
They called him and the newspapers as liars!

So what I’ve seen is, once the Chinese are cornered, they do 2 things:
1) call it a propaganda
2) resort to personal attacks to divert the topic

That’s what happens in almost ALL threads. Go and see it for yourself if you don’t believe me.

You not getting the point.

The discussion was about China inviting Turkish delegates to Xinjiang.
Your countrymen said China never invited.
I showed them the tweet of one of the highest ranking Turkish government official (along with the newspapers reporting it)
They called him and the newspapers as liars!

So what I’ve seen is, once the Chinese are cornered, they do 2 things:
1) call it a propaganda
2) resort to personal attacks to divert the topic

That’s what happens in ALL threads. Go and see it for yourself if you don’t believe me.
So it's a personal argument between you two?

Al Jazeera usually lies about China. Some of its reporters had been denied access to China for reporting fake stories. Only brainwashed you always believe what are fed to you.

@beijingwalker Look here in this very thread.

1) Calling it a fake news and lies by Al Jazeera
2) Resorting to personal attacks

So it's a personal argument between you two?
No it was about China denying the Turkish delegation to visit Xinjiang since 5 years after inviting them.

No it was about China denying the Turkish delegation to visit Xinjiang since 5 years after inviting them.
We can talk about why it's fake, there's many evidence out there, and what your personal argument have to do with me?

You really believe tweets?

0_dpEfUWBOKvyOIx1u.png

Tell me about it, you put up posts yesterday of the fake stories of an Uygher disappeared in Hong Kong and of Chinese gov cracked down on Muslims in a village in Yunnan for no good reason. You are obviously bent on slandering and discrediting China with fake stories, should I call you a liar too ?

Tell me about it, you put up posts yesterday of the fake stories of an Uygher disappeared in Hong Kong and of Chinese gov cracked down on Muslims in a village in Yunnan for no good reason. You are obviously bent on slandering and discrediting China with fake stories, should I call you a liar too ?
That is a lie

Amnesty International and their FAKE Uyghur abduction story​

Back
Top Bottom