What's new

India Doesn’t Have A Cow Vigilante-Muslim Lynching Problem But A Mob Justice-Meat Mafia Problem

TBH, there are quite a few from your country in PDF who think so. I guess you may not have encountered them yet. ;)
We're not perfect but we got to hand it to you, we're are unable to match the ego levels of vast majority of you. :lol:

I'm sure not all are same. You seem ok-ish but look at the wishful fantasy of your fellow countrymen. :omghaha:

DontD scratch your gray matter much, you keep the goodies from Afghanistan while we build libraries..
Yeah, your "libraries" have some interesting books, e.g. how to make bombs and do terrorism in Pakistan.

Well who is denying that in the first place??
Did I say that??

We're not perfect but we got to hand it to you, we're are unable to match the ego levels of vast majority of you. :lol:

I'm sure not all are same. You seem ok-ish but look at the wishful fantasy of your fellow countrymen. :omghaha:

Yeah, your "libraries" have some interesting books, e.g. how to make bombs and do terrorism in Pakistan.
Or mend broken connections, and to try find a common ground.

As I said earlier, generalising a small YouTube video clip on my fellow country without even knowing the context to begin with. It was a clip apparently from a Kannada movie in which the hero bangs his head an then starts dreaming this weird stuff. It was actually meant to be a comedy, but the film failed poorly in box office I guess.

Yet did you even think how the makers of the movie managed to hire all those foreigners?? It seems they also need money and they don't mind even if they were presented in a poor taste on screen. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

These Indians kill humans and protect cows.

The Indians Muslims are the worst. Totally cowering in the face of hostility.

You get what you deserve.

It is funny how the RSS rapists are giving a spin to their cow terrorism.

You had to go to Afghanistan to "mend broken connections"? :laugh: Yeah right. :rolleyes1:
Yes, a personal touch always help, they had gone through a lot for no fault of theirs, and their immediate neighbour could only exploit their misery.

As I said earlier, generalising a small YouTube video clip on my fellow country without even knowing the context to begin with. It was a clip apparently from a Kannada movie in which the hero bangs his head an then starts dreaming this weird stuff. It was actually meant to be a comedy, but the film failed poorly in box office I guess.

Yet did you even think how the makers of the movie managed to hire all those foreigners?? It seems they also need money and they don't mind even if they were presented in a poor taste on screen. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Comedy it is, I had a good laugh but to be honest, this fantasy in the video is not much different to how your fellow countrymen really think. :lol::lol::lol:

Comedy it is, I had a good laugh but to be honest, this fantasy in the video is not much different to how your fellow countrymen really think. :lol::lol::lol:

These RSS worshippers live in a fantasy world.

The whole world collectively condemns their rape and cow vigilante antics.

Yet these clowns are living in a fantasy.

It is a complete joke.

Yes, a personal touch always help, they had gone through a lot for no fault of theirs, and their immediate neighbour could only exploit their misery.
We wanted stability for Afghans but you and your RAW agency have evil plans to create terrorism in Pakistan by exploiting locals in Afghanistan using them as cannon fodder. That's your "mending".

These RSS worshippers live in a fantasy world.

The whole world collectively condemns their rape and cow vigilante antics.

Yet these clowns are living in a fantasy.

It is a complete joke.
Who is the clown in your dp? Seems like a well known cricketer known for destroying Pakistani bowling attack.

OK. Since it's only my countrymen. All others are smart and it is quite evident from their intellect and progress. :woot:

Who is the clown in your dp? Seems like a well known cricketer known for destroying Pakistani bowling attack.
He is a good Sikh. We have a lot of respect for Sikhs. Cricket is game, a sport. :-)

OK. Since it's only my countrymen. All others are smart and it is quite evident from their intellect and progress. :woot:
Are you generalizing again? :lol:

We wanted stability for Afghans but you and your RAW agency have evil plans to create terrorism in Pakistan by exploiting locals in Afghanistan using them as cannon fodder. That's your "mending".
Yeah that stability is for all to see, Pakistan only wanted to further her interests in Afghanistan with no regards for the Afghan citizens. Next you will say that you host Afghans in your country, but that's the least you can do after destroying their country with the superpowers.

He is a good Sikh. We have a lot of respect for Sikhs. Cricket is game, a sport.
So do we, we even have Assamese Sikhs in my state who migrated here hundreds of years ago and assimilated with us.

Yeah that stability is for all to see, Pakistan only wanted to further her interests in Afghanistan with no regards for the Afghan citizens. Next you will say that you host Afghans in your country, but that's the least you can do after destroying their country with the superpowers.
Mistakes happened. It was the Cold War. We wanted the war in Afghanistan to stop. The Soviets left but you guys started to interfere hence why things got to the point that there was a student uprising. The rest you know.

So do we, we even have Assamese Sikhs in my state who migrated here hundreds of years ago and assimilated with us.
Ask the Sikhs in Punjab or the ones in exile. :lol:

Mistakes happened. It was the Cold War. We wanted the war in Afghanistan to stop. The Soviets left but you guys started to interfere hence why things got to the point that there was a student uprising. The rest you know.
Look i have no beef in the game, i am just a tribal from Assam. But i see you Pakistanis always curse the Afghans, on how they drain your resources. That doesn't bode well for your mutual relationship, thankfully your PM is wise.

Ask the Sikhs in Punjab or the ones in exile
What about them?

Back
Top Bottom