What's new

India Doesn’t Have A Cow Vigilante-Muslim Lynching Problem But A Mob Justice-Meat Mafia Problem

If your Values are "conditional", then you have NO Values. You have no character.

Our Value systems is the core of our identity and the foundation of our society. They are neither for sale, not available for compromise in the name of "secularism".

So anyone who wants to interact with me, can do so by respecting my values and my beliefs. The days of one sided "respect" is over.
Human existence is about constant evolution, trying to be the best version of your yourself while adapting to the changing times and environment. Those who fail to embrace change are naturally deselected. You look at these Muslims thriving in far flung areas like Nagaland, Meghalaya and Manipur in a completely different environment and can't help but wonder that they have learnt their life lessons better than you and me.

Human existence is about constant evolution, trying to be the best version of your yourself while adapting to the changing times and environment. Those who fail to embrace change are naturally deselected. You look at these Muslims thriving in far flung areas like Nagaland, Meghalaya and Manipur in a completely different environment and can't help but wonder that they have learnt their life lessons better than you and me.

That would depend on your definition of "evolution".

If one is guided by the western xtian narrow dogma of "evolution" which translates to exploiting the earth to satisfy one's greed and being xenophobic to variant culture and civilizations, then that is your problem.

Hindu definition of evolution means to live with harmony with nature and the cosmos. To become one with the life forces around us.

I would always choose the Hindu evolutionary model over primitive barbaric xtian model.

I do not know enough about the muslims in Nagaland and Meghalaya and Manipur to comment about them.

Rubbish.

A majority of Hindus do care if cows are slaughtered which is why there are LAWS against cow slaughter in almost all hindu majority states. Laws which was framed by the CONgress govt. back when it was not run by Ahmed patel and xtians gandhis.

Also who are you to tell practicing Hindus to keep their cows in their homes ? Cows have as much right to roam around and experience freedom as any other productive member of Hindu society.

People like you have captured all free lands available for pasture and now wants to take away the freedom of animals just to satisfy your greed and hate.

If you have a problem, pass a LAW which outlaws keeping cows in cities. Ask political parties to frame such laws. Don't bully cows.

Most Hindus don't care. It is an issue created by politicians. You may believe otherwise.
And your cows have no right to be on city roads. When there are too many dogs on the street, the municipality picks them up. Same should be done for your beloved bovines.

Most Hindus don't care. It is an issue created by politicians. You may believe otherwise.
And your cows have no right to be on city roads. When there are too many dogs on the street, the municipality picks them up. Same should be done for your beloved bovines.

Politicians take up issues of value and importance to the citizens. That is how democracy works.

Too bad your Hinduphobia blinds you to reality.

For now Cows have just as much rights as humans in Indian roads. Go file a PIL for your butt hurt.

Politicians take up issues of value and importance to the citizens. That is how democracy works.

Too bad your Hinduphobia blinds you to reality.

For now Cows have just as much rights as humans in Indian roads. Go file a PIL for your butt hurt.
Why should I file a PIL? You guys will, since in a Hindu majority country, most road accidents will hurt Hindus.
No phobia here. I dislike your faith like any other faith.

Why should I file a PIL? You guys will, since in a Hindu majority country, most road accidents will hurt Hindus.
No phobia here. I dislike your faith like any other faith.

Since you are the one who is intolerant to cows, you will have to file a PIL.

None of us have a problem with cows.

Hehehehe, I must say Indians are good.
Good in humiliating themselves.
Keep going. The curtain is still not dropped. You got a chance until then.
At least know what isrp said before embarrassing yourself in front of non Pakistanis

ask your army and air chiefs or may be take a closer look of how bravery looks on these feces I mean faces

View attachment 556797
???? My point still stands ,as your isrp guy said the whole paf was airborne on that day to bring down the mig 21 ,that too we are not sure if its shot down by a fighter in the air or some ground to air missile .you haven't shown anything to prove that.I am sure your jf 17 is advanced enough to carry a can .oh by the way do you know were the whole episode has happened ,its in your airspace .it has to be a confident and brave force which had the whole air force fighters in the air to bring down a mig 21 that too in your airspace.

At least know what isrp said before embarrassing yourself in front of non Pakistanis

???? My point still stands ,as your isrp guy said the whole paf was airborne on that day to bring down the mig 21 ,that too we are not sure if its shot down by a fighter in the air or some ground to air missile .you haven't shown anything to prove that.I am sure your jf 17 is advanced enough to carry a can .oh by the way do you know were the whole episode has happened ,its in your airspace .it has to be a confident and brave force which had the whole air force fighters in the air to bring down a mig 21 that too in your airspace.

Are you a nut case, or just pretending!!
How many F 16, JF 17 and Mirages we have!!
Why do we have too bring every bird up in the sky!!
When Indians cannot handle 4 F 16 and 4 JF with bunch of mirages for bombing mission!!
What he meant that all of Airforce assets, i.e. Few F 16, Few JF 17 and Mirages plus a pair of AWACS and jammers we have.
That' was enough to control the skies.
Do you remember that PAF controlled the skies on 27th. That's why your northern command's chief was dismissed. And Modi said what Modi said about missing Rafale.
Idiot.

We don't have any isrp! learn to write properly before asking questions. We don't need to prove anything, the world can see where the blood is coming from.

Back
Top Bottom