What's new

India Doesn’t Have A Cow Vigilante-Muslim Lynching Problem But A Mob Justice-Meat Mafia Problem

Are you serious ? He comes from a LONG LINE of Professional rapists and molesters :lol:

24e725a7a13cf9bd032c1d944dd37253.jpg

Bishops-Council-Chart-b.png

LOL, what do I have to do with those foreigners. Moreover you can't trigger me since I'm an atheist. Do hell with those bastards as well as church like you and your Temple. Got it?? :azn:

I'm a communist you fool. I have and condemn Mr. Saeed and you equally, since you are both sides of the same coin.

I guess the dialogue from 4:27 to 5:08 is true for both you guys. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Wow .... "Uncle Tom" is now Boasting of being a Communist :lol:

This just keeps getting better and better.

SO now instead of following an Arab man called jesus, you follow a White European man called Karl Marx ? :cheesy: or is it a Russian man called "Lenin" or "Stalin" ? or a China man called "mao" ? :cheesy:

In which parallel universe is this "better" ? :lol:

Gathering from reports, the popularism of lynching your fellow countrymen, the targetted attacks on anyone who disagrees, sexual assault abuse on women, the persecution of Christians, Muslims and minorities. One cannot help but wonder just what in the hell has happened to the secular, democratic India?

I'm not accusing all 1.3bn people. :-)

Well then do mind that the same logic applies to Pakistan as well. If we are bad, you think you are good enough?? More people have died in religious extermism in Pakistan than any other South Asian nation. And it's a well documented fact. Now what do you say about that??

Again, I don't blame entire Pakistan for that. :-)

LOL, what do I have to do with those foreigners. Moreover you can't trigger me since I'm an atheist. Do hell with those bastards as well as church like you and your Temple. Got it?? :azn:

LOL...... you are like Javed Akhtar, a public communist and a closet Bigot :lol:

When xtianity was under attack you forgot your "communism" and jumped to its defense as a true xtian, and when its time to be "Hindu-phobic" bigot, its also time to declare yourself a "Atheist"

Only a "secular" Hindu will swallow this nautanki hook line and sinker. Thankfully I am not that Idiot. lol.

The sad reality is there's bad, bad people everywhere, in churches, mosques, temples etc. Bad people search for places where they can hide under a cover. Unfortunately, they hide in churches, mosques and temples too.

Wow .... "Uncle Tom" is now Boasting of being a Communist :lol:

This just keeps getting better and better.

SO now instead of following an Arab man called jesus, you follow a White European man called Karl Marx ? :cheesy: or is it a Russian man called "Lenin" or "Stalin" ? or a China man called "mao" ? :cheesy:

In which parallel universe is this "better" ? :lol:

Sorry I don't have any time more for those who think cow pee is better than medicines for your ailments. LOL :woot:

Well then do mind that the same logic applies to Pakistan as well. If we are bad, you think you are good enough?? More people have died in religious extermism in Pakistan than any other South Asian nation. And it's a well documented fact. Now what do you say about that??

Again, I don't blame entire Pakistan for that. :-)
Appreciated. I never said we're perfect. We don't suffer from bloated ego as some people here. :-)

The sad reality is there's bad, bad people everywhere, in churches, mosques, temples etc. Bad people search for places where they can hide under a cover. Unfortunately, they hide in churches, mosques and temples too.

Well who is denying that in the first place??

Appreciated. I never said we're perfect. We don't suffer from bloated ego as some people here. :-)

TBH, there are quite a few from your country in PDF who think so. I guess you may not have encountered them yet. ;)

Sorry I don't have any time more for those who think cow pee is better than medicines for your ailments. LOL :woot:

Ah , Jesus freak is back to his original Hiduphobic self. lol.

That did not take long :lol:

Did you go to church today to drink the "blood of jesus" and eat his flesh ? :woot:

Oh wait, was that Alcohol served as "religion" ?

We reserve the best for your kind, where do you think you get the bright ideas from?
Ah so that's why you guys quickly jumped into Afghanistan. Don't worry, Uncle Sam is thinking of leaving, the house will soon be cleansed. Your partying will abruptly come to an end. :cheesy:

Ah so that's why you guys quickly jumped into Afghanistan. Don't worry, Uncle Sam is thinking of leaving, the house will soon be cleansed. Your partying will abruptly come to an end. :cheesy:
DontD scratch your gray matter much, you keep the goodies from Afghanistan while we build libraries..

Back
Top Bottom