What's new

India doesn't deserve UNSC seat: Geelani

May be for you but not for me for me it is one of the most important part of india
Kashmir is not part of india its a disputed land occupied by india and kashmiris are not indian.hence kashmiris are freedom fighters not terrorists.

Who cares about geelani, peelani whatever...by the way who is he? Is he from the cabinet? State minister? atleast a member of legislative assembly?

I dont think whatever he rants matters....

He is the leader of his own political party
Who cares about geelani, peelani whatever...by the way who is he? Is he from the cabinet? State minister? atleast a member of legislative assembly?

May be for you but not for me for me it is one of the most important part of india
For British also india was jewel of of the crown of British empire but then ultimately that jewel got freedom through its people's wishes.So who are u to rule against the wishes of the kashmiris.They wish freedom and they will get it however hard india try like british, as imperialistic power in kashmir.

Who cared about gandhi ji when he first came to india from south africa.but then he became father of nation later on.

Who cared about gandhi ji when he first came to india from south africa.but then he became father of nation later on.

Well according to me he was the most inept of all...that is why the brits handed over India to his party.

One question has your account ben hacked and even if it is i dnt care what you think coz my brother is there and put his life on the line so that place stays with india please dont bother to reply
For British also india was jewel of of the crown of British empire but then ultimately that jewel got freedom through its people's wishes.So who are u to rule against the wishes of the kashmiris.They wish freedom and they will get it however hard india try like british, as imperialistic power in kashmir.

When a leader of freedom fighter give comments then it means situation is already at peak point & these words are not came from Pakistan but from the territory (Pakistan's territory) occupied by India and world must be take notice of this important truth.

When a leader of freedom fighter give comments then it means situation is already at peak point & these words are not came from Pakistan but from the territory (Pakistan's territory) occupied by India and world must be take notice of this important truth.

he is not an freedom fighter,he is an pakistani stooge.
yes p5 leaders came,no body listened him:lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom