What's new

India deliberately targeting civilian population along Line of Control, FO briefs UN members

I don't think India will do that. They have more scruples than that

Indian side the authorities moved the civllians famalies away weeks ago.

Pakistan will have to do the same.

I do agree the Pakistanis have a COMPLETE BAN on reporting from LOC on their side , that has been pak state policy from day one ,, No one will want to see the damage caused by artillery firing

I seriously don't understand why don't we fire a missile or two towards Delhi.whh don't we attack them ? It is a war where in they are killing innocent Pakistanis.dont NS and RS have balls ?
Because if u fire one...u will receive three.....this is not Manmohan's khangress...
Its evil lunatic BJP.
Dare to fire a missile.

Indians don't target civilian population. Pakistan army is just using civilian 'casualties' to ask Indian to stop firing on them. Until Pakistan army provide cover to terrorists to infiltrate LOC, firing will continue.
What a preposterous and a shameless statement. Just look at the number of its own civilians being killed by Indian army in Kashmir, Odisha, Karnataka, Bihar, Uttar Pardesh, Maharashtara, West Bengal and the list goes on and on. IA has mastered the art of killing civilians. Indian army's oath must include killing of defenseless civilians.

What a preposterous and a shameless statement. Just look at the number of its own civilians being killed by Indian army in Kashmir, Odisha, Karnataka, Bihar, Uttar Pardesh, Maharashtara, West Bengal and the list goes on and on. IA has mastered the art of killing civilians. Indian army's oath must include killing of defenseless civilians.

Don't talk on issues you don't have any idea of.

Give proof or STFU. And I am not talking about Kashmir- other states.

The civilian deaths in Kashmir are unfortunate collateral damage in CI operations

Give proof or STFU. And I am not talking about Kashmir- other states.

The civilian deaths in Kashmir are unfortunate collateral damage in CI operations
WTF?
There is no IA operations in states mentioned by him.

Why govt is silent at these targetings? Is there no one to ask them?? I have noticed now even news channels donot show the details of firing at LOC ..
Well they have more sizzling and spicy news,,,, like what Imran Khan had for breakfast or what Nawaz Sharif likes in dinner etc etc. Who cares about the innocents being killed at the border. Now if i say that army will be the only institute addressing this problem there will be people who will call me army tout and boot licker :)

Back
Top Bottom