What's new

India deliberately targeting civilian population along Line of Control, FO briefs UN members

so you are justifying targetting civilians. MODI effects.

Why is your army neglecting the responsibility of protecting their citizens?

There was an episode on Mahaz. and it showed that Citizens are there on front line, in Pakistani side.

Thanks for the declaration of war ... since you are on a Pakistani forum, we should remove you from here as well.

so what do you call from your dictionary when you use 105mm pounding on eachother. Trance fusion of love?

so what do you call from your dictionary when you use 105mm pounding on eachother. Trance fusion of love?

As you've declared war, then we have every right to kill your presence on this forum.

Go cry elsewhere.

so you are justifying targetting civilians. MODI effects.

civilians are not on front lines.
Then why civilian casualties are being reported?
Whats government doing instead of taking civilians away from danger zones.
No wonder you guys are good at playing victim card.

doesn't bother them they believe in some effed up reincarnation shit

the tomato in the sandwich is a re incarnated human in its other life:cry:

anyway we should open cow farms on the loc and these fuckers will get confused thinking there in front of a mothers day function

on other thoughts better not theyll be doing surgical strikes on the cows piss and shit pens looking for treats :rofl:

I agree...surround all the nearby villages with cow farms.. They are quick to target innocent civilians, but wont dare to harm their "God"

I agree...surround all the nearby villages with cow farms.. They are quick to target innocent civilians, but wont dare to harm their "God"

Hallucinating Hindus hatred for Pakistan is strong that they will even kill their God to get to us. Cow Shields won't work ..

Then why civilian casualties are being reported?
Whats government doing instead of taking civilians away from danger zones.
No wonder you guys are good at playing victim card.
artillary and mortor fire can hit civilians kilometers away. isn't your media reporting same?

Why is your army neglecting the responsibility of protecting their citizens?

There was an episode on Mahaz. and it showed that Citizens are there on front line, in Pakistani side.
there is a huge town beyond pakistani posts. how could you move 200k people from just 1 sector alone. winters are coming too.

Why govt is silent at these targetings? Is there no one to ask them?? I have noticed now even news channels donot show the details of firing at LOC ..

Why govt is silent at these targetings? Is there no one to ask them?? I have noticed now even news channels donot show the details of firing at LOC ..

why would they show that India is hitting them hard as they are protecting terrorist from Indian strike

so you are intentionally hitting our civilians because we are hitting terrorist in surgical strikes inside your territory. Very well!

By the way Indian army had long ago asked citizen to move. Your army is not capable or willingly does not want to evacuate citizens. That's all!

No, I'm just saying that we have hit your civilians, showing that your army is no better than ours. Also, that surgical strike never happened. If you think it did, you are an idiot.

No, the Indian army has not. It also hasn't moved its own civilians so don't talk about what you don't know.

No, I'm just saying that we have hit your civilians, showing that your army is no better than ours. Also, that surgical strike never happened. If you think it did, you are an idiot.

No, the Indian army has not. It also hasn't moved its own civilians so don't talk about what you don't know.

you don't follow Indian news.. all the border touching towns have been vacated.

and surgical strikes happened this is why your army is in panic

you don't follow Indian news.. all the border touching towns have been vacated.

and surgical strikes happened this is why your army is in panic

If they were vacated, why are your civilians still being killed?

Also, our army isn't in "panic", we are just biting back after you killed 2 of our men.

I seriously don't understand why don't we fire a missile or two towards Delhi.whh don't we attack them ? It is a war where in they are killing innocent Pakistanis.dont NS and RS have balls ?

Back
Top Bottom