What's new

India creates 60 – 170 km Pragati – Surface to Surface Tactical Missile System

Why don't we point them to your behind. This war mongering and derailing is not required. We can't afford or require a war. And why point at civilian dear armchair warrior.

As for the export version it seems to be good sign for drdo who we always thought of underachievers. They are proving some steel after all.

Ok , Mr. Aman ka Tamasha.

So dose that mean that India too taking the rout of western nation to export water down versions?

What do you mean by watered down version ? We are not selling it as prahaar with Max Velocity of 7 MACH. It's been stated to have a max velocity of 4 MACH under a different name !

at last,some news that shows even DRDO can unveil some product on the foreign EXPO and not in Times of India decades before making..Good job guys.now lets see who's buying it.by the way,if this missile comes with mobile launch platform which will carry six missiles(Like Prahaar), which can have different kind of warheads meant for different targets and can be fired in salvo mode in all directions,it'll be awesome.

img2402bd.jpg

also,this missile is having 170km range,greater than Prahaar.or is it???if range is increased,Prahaar can easily replace Prithvi for non nuclear strike.

at last,some news that shows even DRDO can unveil some product on the foreign EXPO and not in Times of India decades before making..Good job guys.now lets see who's buying it.by the way,if this missile comes with mobile launch platform which will carry six missiles(Like Prahaar), which can have different kind of warheads meant for different targets and can be fired in salvo mode in all directions,it'll be awesome.

img2402bd.jpg

also,this missile is having 170km range,greater than Prahaar.or is it???if range is increased,Prahaar can easily replace Prithvi for non nuclear strike.

Range is almost same ~150 KMs . However, prahaar is much more agile and quick ! Prahaar is a derivative of our AAD !

LOL Good they call this BRBM a tactical Missile who has a payload of mammoth 200kg!!!

while nasr's payload is less then a kilo and can carry nuke warhead. Interestingly They idnt said in news that can it or cant it carry nuke!
Because if it did and they used it on our territory then we will surely Strike back with a Nuclear Rain on Enemy.
Anyways nice Nasr Copy ut not good enough with a mammoth 200kg payload and it even has same range as of Nasr.o_Oo_Oo_O

Now mass produce them and direct 100 on each in it's range cities of Pakistan like Rawalpindi, Islamabad , Karachi ,Faislabad , Multan, Lahore ,Larkana and Bhawlapur. All are in range.
LOL u wish.......this hasnt got enough range.

LOL Good they call this BRBM a tactical Missile who has a payload of mammoth 200kg!!!

while nasr's payload is less then a kilo and can carry nuke warhead. Interestingly They idnt said in news that can it or cant it carry nuke!
Because if it did and they used it on our territory then we will surely Strike back with a Nuclear Rain on Enemy.
Anyways nice Nasr Copy ut not good enough with a mammoth 200kg payload and it even has same range as of Nasr.o_Oo_Oo_O

moronic post..Nasr is a short ranged(60 Km) Nuclear Capable Ballistic Missile while Prahaar is Conventional(some speculate it can be nuclear as well) warhead carrying Short ranged(150 KM,filling gaps of Pinaka MBRL and Prithvi Missile) Tactical Missile.also,while Nasr is in developmental stage(most probably,as only 1 test reported and not much details available on it),India is now ready to sell Prahaar derivatives.so please,don't compare it with puny Nasr.also,Nasr carries less than 1 kg payload??LOL..it carries Sub-Kiloton Nukes,that doesn't mean less than a Kilo payload.I'm really missing ROFL emoticon.

Prahaar is in the class of MGM-140 ATACMS,not in the class of MBRLs/MRLS. :D hell,even Smerch has more range than Nasr.by the way,good going Pakistan.after all the suicide steps has been experienced,now its time to nuke own country. ;)

Last edited:
Nasr is a guided rocket with no proven 100% success ! We can't compare prahaar to that junk !

I would like to see canister version of the missile. A better portable version. I thought Prahar had six of them on one launcher, this looks just one.

I would like to see canister version of the missile. A better portable version. I thought Prahar had six of them on one launcher, this looks just one.
May be this one is just for testing and real thing is already a canister version. Firing single missile from one truck is not logical , i believe they have this in salvo of 6 mounted over truck.

That's just for the test. The regular Prahaar launcher had one missile when it was tested.

DSC_0171.jpg

prahaar1-779285.jpg

Obviously, the battlefield prahaar system has 6 and is canistered.

scan0001-735697.jpg

The export version, we can assume will be the same.

moronic post..Nasr is a short ranged(60 Km) Nuclear Capable Ballistic Missile while Prahaar is Conventional(some speculate it can be nuclear as well) warhead carrying Short ranged(150 KM,filling gaps of Pinaka MBRL and Prithvi Missile) Tactical Missile.also,while Nasr is in developmental stage(most probably,as only 1 test reported and not much details available on it),India is now ready to sell Prahaar derivatives.so please,don't compare it with puny Nasr.also,Nasr carries less than 1 kg payload??LOL..it carries Sub-Kiloton Nukes,that doesn't mean less than a Kilo payload.I'm really missing ROFL emoticon.

Prahaar is in the class of MGM-140 ATACMS,not in the class of MBRLs/MRLS. :D hell,even Smerch has more range than Nasr.by the way,good going Pakistan.after all the suicide steps has been experienced,now its time to nuke own country. ;)
Ahh A-hole its range is 60 to 150!

And double moron Nasr is operation with armed forces since 2010 its yrs who is underdevelopment stage not ours. Yes ours is evolving with threat perception but there is difference b/w evolution and development.

Nasr will be used to deter yr CSD in deserts of south western Pakistan close to border areas. By this logic why did u even tested yr Nukes in 73 and 98 in yr country? because technically u have used yr own nukes in yr own soil.

And kiddo yr country is going to sell this missile? Bwahahahaha
A Missile which is just been tested and is not even operational with its primary country's armed forces is going to be sold worldwide!!!! Dude yr just awesome. And Kiddo visit Pakistan's missile tech thread to know how much warhead Nasr carries. It is less then a kilo weather u accept or not its yr problem but it doesnt change reality.

What do you mean by watered down version ? We are not selling it as prahaar with Max Velocity of 7 MACH. It's been stated to have a max velocity of 4 MACH under a different name !

Can u provide me a source for ur 7 M claim bcoz AFAIK its 2M on an avg. As it takes roughly 250 sec. to reach 150km.

Back
Top Bottom