What's new

IAI, BEL to jointly produce LORA missiles in India

Wow now India will have an Imported LORA to satisfy the needs(of her Armed forces of course ....😉)

Sorry guys its not trolling ...... That name of the rocket at news itself forced me to comment like this sorry again
Imagine the headlines, when this Indian LORA is launched into Pakistan.

Even our failed missiles take a very specific route.

Imagine what a failed LORA, can sound like entering an airspace
un-intercepted and later claimed to be tracked all the way. The ISPR press release would have to be deftly drafted. How to tell the nation that a missile was tracked entering all the way in. Will they be able to say “with joy”?
We have many strong , long and powerful LORAs missiles why are u not importing from your neighbors? Batain aisy khodtay ho LORA bhi dosron ka use karo gay ? :lol:

We have many strong , long and powerful LORAs missiles why are u not importing from your neighbors? Batain aisy khodtay ho LORA bhi dosron ka use karo gay ? :lol:
Great idea.
Why not restart trade between the nations. It headline will remain etched in the history forever.
Headline “Trade restarted with LORA”.

Just like - PAF F16 never shoot down another PAF f16 fighter, IA will also not repeat the same mistake :D, Ohh I missed, was any medal given to PAF pilot for a nice shooting of another f16 fighter?
You try very hard but not good.
India shot down it's own transport aircraft in 1965 war, a MiG-21 in 1971 war and a helicopter during a minor skirmish... Hold your breath for next conflict. BTW, only India gives medals for after losing your aircraft, uniform and enjoying Pakistani Tea.

You try very hard but not good.
India shot down it's own transport aircraft in 1965 war, a MiG-21 in 1971 war and a helicopter during a minor skirmish... Hold your breath for next conflict. BTW, only India gives medals for after losing your aircraft, uniform and enjoying Pakistani Tea.

and PAF was doing firing practice in 1971 on its own navy ships... :D.... Lunch and Dinner also free... in East.

Last edited:
You are importing because you dont have heavy duty long ranged LORA but small LULLI mijilles
No idea on this front.

Never done door to door survey on this aspect.
Please load the data and your findings on this matter.

Naam badal dete to accha rehta.

Waise LORA phenk ke maarne ka matlab yeh hoga, ab pata chala.
Kisi aur ka kyun lay rahay ho, hum parosi haien udhar mang letay :D

and PAF was doing firing practice in 1971 on its own navy ships... :D
Sawal gandum jawab chana.

and PAF was doing firing practice in 1971 on its own navy ships... :D
Sawal gandum jawab chana.
Wow now India will have an Imported LORA to satisfy the needs(of her Armed forces of course ....😉)

Sorry guys its not trolling ...... That name of the rocket at news itself forced me to comment like this sorry again

un-intercepted and later claimed to be tracked all the way. The ISPR press release would have to be deftly drafted. How to tell the nation that a missile was tracked entering all the way in. Will they be able to say “with joy”?
Let me help you with your headline fantacies
"indian LORA failed to lift off"
"indian LORA misfired again"
Your missile test range is over Bay of Bengal & never a test missile entered Pakistan. Your Army knows the consequences, we are known to shove a piece of metal to any indian thing moving or flying.. Also we never do press conferences holding pieces of missile crying rape vIctim.

When people develop a missile from the scratch then the failure usually happens but never happens when get the blueprint of the missiles and modify it :D

When it will be fired on Pakistani soil, the news headlines will be hilarious and FUNtastic. Oops, means by mistakenly. :D
Mate there is no comparison to Indian vedic technology. Be it internet or plastic surgery. I'm a huge fan. IAF fighters can take cloud cover, Indian cows can inhale corbon dioxide and exhale oxygen based on technology which is still a mystery to rest of the world. Given such a rich history sometimes it baffles me why indians had to rely on borrowed USSR technology for space & nuclear programs.

Last edited:

think about a situation .. it It was LORA instead of Brahmos..
After accidental release LORA, penetrated deep in to Pakistan's rear and decimated interior!

Great idea, but all such wishes are possible only if there is are strong enough financial foundations to make them possible. Naa nau mun tel ho gaa, na Radha nachey gee.

(Those with weak sphincter tones obviously should be wary of such missiles. Just saying.)
Why do I feel that is a bengali saying?

Why do I feel that is a bengali saying?

Radha was a Hindu goddess, I think. I have no idea about the sphincter tones of Bengalis. Sorry. :D

(I do have evidence of laxity on the Pakistani side of said muscles, however.)

When people develop a missile from the scratch then the failure usually happens but never happens when get the blueprint of the missiles and modify it :D

When it will be fired on Pakistani soil, the news headlines will be hilarious and FUNtastic. Oops, means by mistakenly. :D
Dead people don’t care if a missile was “indigenous” or not.

As for firing on Pakistani soil - good luck.

Dead people don’t care if a missile was “indigenous” or not.

As for firing on Pakistani soil - good luck.

I respectfully request that you not take this thread seriously. Members are having fun here.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom