What's new

Bharat Dynamics Ltd to Manufacture Israeli LORA Theatre Quasi-Ballistic Missile

Brahmos is a hypersonic missile this is an ballistic missile
both are pretty different and it's always good to have many options
Co-development with different countries with TOT and gradually producing stuff locally.

If (and if only) - this money was used to feed the poor and give them a boost in health and hygiene in India.

Useless garbage that will sit and rust and only benefit and enrich the pockets of politicians.

I am glad, in spite of massive chori - we in Bangladesh are concentrating on things other than weapons development.

If (and if only) - this money was used to feed the poor and give them a boost in health and hygiene in India.

Useless garbage that will sit and rust and only benefit and enrich the pockets of politicians.

I am glad, in spite of massive chori - we in Bangladesh are concentrating on things other than weapons development.
More money on infrastructure and healthcare is always better but given the neighborhood we're in a well equipped military is a good deterrent. The cost of these weapons is not war but a deterrence factor cos once we go to war with all these shiny toys on all sides the end result will be a loss for all sides.
see Ukraine for example Russia doesn't want to admit it's losses and is destroying Ukraine as a result with their withdrawals. The Iranian drone kamikaze attacks paint a grim picture just like the raids by Germany on Britain.
Also local production= more jobs and the revenue from foreign sales
A strong army also gets you political favors from the rest of the world.
I'll say it bluntly Bangladesh is performing "Stably" economically in the recent past but it is overshadowed by China on one side and India on another who have the means adn influence to get things done.

@Bilal9

Bilal bhai,

That is good of course- make love, not war. But remember BD was one of the wealthiest nations in the world in 1757- unfortunately it attracted the attention of undesirable people. We know what happened next. You may want to rethink

Regards

Well, you guys never had one before so good for you
I think India has possesed tactical ballistic missiles for 2 decades + now

That's why I say B'desh is a shuperduper asian tiger power. May you be blessed by the waters of Buriganga

Siraj ud daullah won't agree with you

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom