What's new

IAI, BEL to jointly produce LORA missiles in India

Your missile test range is over Bay of Bengal & never a test missile entered Pakistan. Your Army knows the consequences, we are known to shove a piece of metal to any indian thing moving or flying.. Also we never do press conferences holding pieces of missile crying rape vIctim.
People were having fun with light banter.
Your comment makes one feel that you have been already hit by a LORA.

Naam badal dete to accha rehta.

Waise LORA phenk ke maarne ka matlab yeh hoga, ab pata chala.

I don't know about that; first you'll need to stop shooting down your own assets. Then, hopefully, during a war, ya phenk kar thumar lora na lag jai. Lol.

You try very hard but not good.
India shot down it's own transport aircraft in 1965 war, a MiG-21 in 1971 war and a helicopter during a minor skirmish... Hold your breath for next conflict. BTW, only India gives medals for after losing your aircraft, uniform and enjoying Pakistani Tea.

Wow now India will have an Imported LORA to satisfy the needs(of her Armed forces of course ....😉)

Sorry guys its not trolling ...... That name of the rocket at news itself forced me to comment like this sorry again

Forget that, during the 2001-2002 stand-off:

In July 2003, then defence minister George Fernandes informed the Lok Sabha that India had lost 798 soldiers, even without formally going to war. These fatalities were caused by ammunition-related accidents, mine-related incidents and in some cases, friendly fire.

What did India’s military mobilisation after Parliament attack achieve? - The Week

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001–2002_India–Pakistan_standoff

----

Ya khud hi lora ka lai ga, and at 3x the cost to.

Last edited:
India will always gladly pay for Israels LoRa. Dont you know about hindu love of jew???

Hindu always love to hold jewish LoRa even though jew looks down on “dirty pagan hindoo”

What their rabbis say… not me

Kisi aur ka kyun lay rahay ho, hum parosi haien udhar mang letay :D

Sawal gandum jawab chana.

Sawal gandum jawab chana.

Lora is gonna be dinga dinga dee..

this is not the first time indians have tried to symbolize their weapons with male genitalia.
Screenshot_20230218-001653_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230218-001632_Google.jpg

F16 tip vs mig tip
Screenshot_20230218-002013_Google.jpg

Last edited:
think about a situation .. it It was LORA instead of Brahmos..
After accidental release LORA, penetrated deep in to Pakistan's rear and decimated interior!
Think about the opposite, it is Rashtrapati Bhavan instead of mian channu.

Israeli's would be like: Spyder se tow loray lagwaya hi tha, LORA se bhi loray lagwa liya.

Modi jee would be like: Kaash hamre pass LORA na hota

After reading few comments it comes out that we had quite a few LORAs already amongst us.

They can turn any discussion into Hindus vs Muslims vs Jews.

They can’t even be fired across. They will always be around, misfiring.

Last edited:
After reading few comments it comes out that we already had quite a few LORAs already amongst us.

They can turn any discussion into Hindus vs Muslims vs Jews.

They can’t even be fired across. They will always be around, misfiring.
wow....first derail a thread with juicy LORA fanticies across the border then cry Ram teri ganga maili.

bhaRAT matha needs a big LORA to meet and satisfy her needs. I mean the defense requirements. :D

What id Pakistan China cooperation called RAND.What a beautiful name.Pakistan rand of China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom