What's new

'India could revert to pre-1947 state'

its a disputed territory which was also regognized by the UN and every one in the WORLD.

Rightly said 'WAS' recognized .... zoom back to 2007 no one agrees now not even big daddys of the world and we always say 'LIVE IN PRESENT NOT IN PAST':lol:

I am not aware of the status of Kashmir having changed from disputed to undisputed. When did this happen? I assumed it is still disputed. May be the North-East insurgency should also be raised in the UN.

A wonderful suggestion ... we may also include the issue of Arunchal Pradesh, Siachin and Sikkim as well. Anything else that we might include?

Include Bangladesh to it too, Mongolia is claiming it....

A wonderful suggestion ... we may also include the issue of Arunchal Pradesh, Siachin and Sikkim as well. Anything else that we might include?

No thats about it. But tell me when BD does raise the issue. I hope it does not remain in the confines of this forum.

huh? How is Mongolia claiming BD?

Hon Munshi should be thanked. Mongloian President was notified by his agents of Hon Munshi's effort ot save his country from the hands of RAW. Well they were deeply moved by the plight of B'deshis, first they were slaughtered and raped by Pakistanis now India's RAW is up to destructing it again.

So the Mongolian assembly was convened on Feb 13 2007 and passed a resolution to annex Bangladesh and to help and protect them with all the resources at their disposal.

They also have said they would take it to the UN if RAW doesnt stop its nefarious activities in B'desh.

Hail Munshi!!!

church's delibrate decision so as to make the society feel chrisitans are one among them only unlike a pariah community like Muslims.

Dream on.....more like muslims in india look down on hindu customs.
Everything the great Jinnah said would happen to the muslims under hindu leaders has happened,the lowest in education,worst housing ect ect.
Thank god for pakistan.

Dream on.....more like muslims in india look down on hindu customs.
Everything the great Jinnah said would happen to the muslims under hindu leaders has happened,the lowest in education,worst housing ect ect.
Thank god for pakistan.

And did Jinnah say that more than 60 soldiers woul dbe killed by its own country man, did jinnah say that there wont be any people power, did Jinnah say that the CJ can be removed by a dictator, did Jinnah say that pakistan shud be a slave to american intentions....???

And did Jinnah say that more than 60 soldiers woul dbe killed by its own country man, did jinnah say that there wont be any people power, did Jinnah say that the CJ can be removed by a dictator, did Jinnah say that pakistan shud be a slave to american intentions....???

Eeerrrr NO........ but what he said about the muslims in india is what he was correct about.

Everything what Jinnah thought about India has gone wrong, Lowest Crap my foot.

Dabong has been proved wrong so many times over, he should be embrassed about the 13.4% population share whimsical idea

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom