What's new

INDIA COULD LOSE GAINS, GOODWILL IN BANGLADESH

i am patiently waiting for 2014

bjp vs BNP/jamat

mashallah what a couple this is going to be :chilli:

Yeah...Now there is some understanding :tup:

what apu_asura meant is that if necessay we will fight india. if we have nothing to lose and only to gain then there is nothing that can deter us.

i hope that helps you to understand my friend :)

I never replied to that post.

He was talking about environmental affect on India and BD(Post has already been quoted)

I just provided him a reference as to why India and BD are different. :)

I know that you are in pain.

I specifically used BD bengali Muslims :lol:

:rofl:

Last time I saw the news, illegal BD were being killed in Assam and more were leaving for their country. So much love for BD.

I think if India invades BD, all the oppressed minorities will support India and we will give them that liberated land...provided Bay of Bengal left any.

People of Indian enclaves will join India stupid :lol:

Yup RAW funded operation is wet dreams but BD funded operation will be a huge success :lol:

Your whole country is a result of RAW. RAW will do it again. Its started. Attack on Buddhists, then Hindus. Just like 1970's ;)

Though you figures are from jamati websites, Indian Muslims are always with India. They already proved that in 65, 71 and 99. Jamaties can have their wet dreams.

You will watch again and we will do the work as usual :lol:
if indian muslims are with india the protest for babri mosque, mumbai attack ( which btw 6 were indians,) and gujrat roits were started by isi and DGFI ?

isee what you did therre:azn:

if indian muslims are with india the protest for babri mosque, mumbai attack ( which btw 6 were indians,) and gujrat roits were started by isi and DGFI ?

isee what you did therre:azn:

Ours is a free country. People are free to protest.

Communal riots is a problem which is taken care of. Not a single Muslim demanded separation from India because of those riots or Mosque demolition.

And Mumbai attack is well known....

BTW going by that logic, Hindus dont want to live in BD as Majority is even breaking their Puja pandals...or it is done by RAW ;)

oi what understanding ? i hate ur bjp and our jamat equally

You want BNP and we want BJP.

all i am saying is that consering 2001 and now , i say we dont even have to wait untill 2020-2050

There wont be any BD till 2020. Environment my firend.

Sheit storm will break loose after 2014 . short term it will favour india long term bd :azn:

We just need to pass some electricity through those fences. Even in Long term it will favour India.

Communal riots is a problem which is taken care of. Not a single Muslim demanded separation from India because of those riots or Mosque demolition.

BTW going by that logic, Hindus dont want to live in BD as Majority is even breaking their Puja pandals...or it is done by RAW ;)

You want BNP and we want BJP.

There wont be any BD till 2020. Environment my firend.

We just need to pass some electricity through those fences. Even in Long term it will favour India.

you keep pulling shiet like babri mosque and i assure you killing muslims in bd /pak they will ask for separation

bd wont be under water by 2020 and wont be under water by 2050, only 1/3 so meh we will just send them to india

thirdly i dont want either in power . as i have stated i hate both bjp and jamat. however . if you guys choose the extreme way we will do whatever is necessary to defend ourselves and win

regarding electricity , dude quit having wet dreams .

you keep pulling shiet like babri mosque and i assure you killing muslims in bd /pak they will ask for separation

bd wont be under water by 2020 and wont be under water by 2050, only 1/3 so meh we will just send them to india

thirdly i dont want either in power . as i have stated i hate both bjp and jamat. however . if you guys choose the extreme way we will do whatever is necessary to defend ourselves and win

regarding electricity , dude quit having wet dreams .

Now a days…I have noticed that BD guys are simply posting something crap to get attention…This is called nothing but a cheap attention seeker behavior…

I have never understood why there is this kind of vituperative behaviors whenever a topic on India- BD relations is being discussed. With the exception of a couple of posts, there is not even an attempt to discuss the topic under question. All we get are the same old rants that passes as opinions, not one of them new. Sad this.

Good to see sample of indian professional opinion, specially from west Bengal, is so bankrupt in understanding Bangladesh. Notion of indian interest undermining Bangladesh sovereignty and aspirition of people is NOT accepted by any section of Bangladeshis except some in hindu community and off course Awami League leadership. This very indian attitude divided india in 1947 and there are still 10s of independent movements going on to get out of the hell hole call india. But indian professionals will always repeat same bully and never will understand their self infliction.

Posts like these don't surprise about incidents like recent temple attack in BD.

what about the ant is in trunk of the elephant :angel:

an insignificant insect which will get stuck and possibly suffocate and die in the mucous of the elephant's trunk.

Bangladeshi's can keep on having their wet dreams nothings gonna happen....i feel pity looking down at them whenever i visit Cherapunjee

Assam,northeast and west bengal.Its just a matter of time.

they don't have to make us enemy for that reason. They are already trying to do that by sending lots of lots illegal immigrant in its neighbours. So they can Change demography of its neighbour states and if some of them martyr in border by BSF then they tag those martyr as innocent cattle smuggler. And India is not the only victim of their greater Bangladesh dream. They are doing with all of their neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom