What's new

INDIA COULD LOSE GAINS, GOODWILL IN BANGLADESH

on topic: how can india lose its goodwill in bangladesh???? i thought nothings left anyway . Courtesy : PDF bangladeshis

off topic : seeing the gusto of the bdeshi members here, let me present u this......

year 2015 : bangladesh is one of the fastest growing micro economies on the planet. agro based industries as well as high tech productions pick up

year 2020 : bangladesh is a major economy with an annual gdp growth rate of 15% for last 5 yrs. although there is a slump in agricultural output due to floods/ natural calamities/sewerage from india, there has been outstanding growth in service and high tech production sectors. when economic recession has crippled the whole world (that includes india), Bdesh has a ultra successfull space programme. NASA left Huston and set up its main HQ in chittagong. All MNCs are lining up to by jute bags from bangladesh (soaked in sewer waters from india). Meanwhile india and pakistan are trying hard to keep their countries united. islamic terrorism had spread its tentacles in china and china is having tuff times.

year 2030 : indo pak nuclear war happens. both the countries are practically $hitland. only the NE parts remain less affected. Bangladesh on the other hand, is growing by leaps and bounds. Bangla banks are stuffed with securities from US, China , Poor INdia (yes the name officially changes), EU etc etc. ppl from india (sorry poor india) regularly get killed trying to pole vault to land to synthetic honey and space milk, Bangladesh. Seeing poor indiaz pathetic state, Bdesh realizes the strategic value of NE poor india. But before khaleda zia (ya she is still alive n kicking , and so is sheikh hasina , although she is kicking herself in jail) even thinks of conquering NE poor india, represantatives of assamese , bodos, nagas, manipuris, mizos, arunachalees n bengalis propose unconditional merger with Bdesh. for them now bdesh has become swadesh. apart from that they voluntarily converted to islam and destroyed the prevalent culture completely. sikkim went an extra mile to plaese the bdeshi premier. he ordered a 1000 feet tall buddha statue to be carved out of mt. kanchenjunga and then had it blown to bits. it had a mixed reaction in bdesh. ppl of dhaka took out a mass rally in protest of the above incident.

year 2040 : merger of NE poor india and west bengal to Bdesh is complete. rest of india pak are barren radioactive lands. Bangladesh gives china $10 trillion in aid and promises further assistance. bdesh is offshoring its agro works to africa and south america who are still in the same position that they were in 2012. Bangladesh has brought the whole prairies in the americas for agriculture. Russia is still trying to send its president to islamabad. indias RAW now works for Bdesh and kills the pole vaulters from india.....

ughhhh ughhhhhhhh...... o my my....its all WET:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

:rofl::rofl:

That was awesome mate :lol:

on topic: how can india lose its goodwill in bangladesh???? i thought nothings left anyway . Courtesy : PDF bangladeshis

off topic : seeing the gusto of the bdeshi members here, let me present u this......

year 2015 : bangladesh is one of the fastest growing micro economies on the planet. agro based industries as well as high tech productions pick up

year 2020 : bangladesh is a major economy with an annual gdp growth rate of 15% for last 5 yrs. although there is a slump in agricultural output due to floods/ natural calamities/sewerage from india, there has been outstanding growth in service and high tech production sectors. when economic recession has crippled the whole world (that includes india), Bdesh has a ultra successfull space programme. NASA left Huston and set up its main HQ in chittagong. All MNCs are lining up to by jute bags from bangladesh (soaked in sewer waters from india). Meanwhile india and pakistan are trying hard to keep their countries united. islamic terrorism had spread its tentacles in china and china is having tuff times.

year 2030 : indo pak nuclear war happens. both the countries are practically $hitland. only the NE parts remain less affected. Bangladesh on the other hand, is growing by leaps and bounds. Bangla banks are stuffed with securities from US, China , Poor INdia (yes the name officially changes), EU etc etc. ppl from india (sorry poor india) regularly get killed trying to pole vault to land to synthetic honey and space milk, Bangladesh. Seeing poor indiaz pathetic state, Bdesh realizes the strategic value of NE poor india. But before khaleda zia (ya she is still alive n kicking , and so is sheikh hasina , although she is kicking herself in jail) even thinks of conquering NE poor india, represantatives of assamese , bodos, nagas, manipuris, mizos, arunachalees n bengalis propose unconditional merger with Bdesh. for them now bdesh has become swadesh. apart from that they voluntarily converted to islam and destroyed the prevalent culture completely. sikkim went an extra mile to plaese the bdeshi premier. he ordered a 1000 feet tall buddha statue to be carved out of mt. kanchenjunga and then had it blown to bits. it had a mixed reaction in bdesh. ppl of dhaka took out a mass rally in protest of the above incident.

year 2040 : merger of NE poor india and west bengal to Bdesh is complete. rest of india pak are barren radioactive lands. Bangladesh gives china $10 trillion in aid and promises further assistance. bdesh is offshoring its agro works to africa and south america who are still in the same position that they were in 2012. Bangladesh has brought the whole prairies in the americas for agriculture. Russia is still trying to send its president to islamabad. indias RAW now works for Bdesh and kills the pole vaulters from india.....

ughhhh ughhhhhhhh...... o my my....its all WET:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

you forgot to add:

BD operates 10 battlegroups all over the worlds oceans. each battlegroup has a 150,000 Ton nuclear powered aircraft carrier at its core, which operate 7th generation spaceship fighters. The film industry of BD (Bangwood) becomes a testament to its soft power worldwide.
The ocean, which is supposed to swallow the country retreats due to the sheer awesomeness of Bangladesh.

On a serious note, why do these BD members try to give themselves so much importance? why are they hoping for india's demise so much? dont they know about their countries history?

you forgot to add:

BD operates 10 battlegroups all over the worlds oceans. each battlegroup has a 150,000 Ton nuclear powered aircraft carrier at its core, which operate 7th generation spaceship fighters. The film industry of BD (Bangwood) becomes a testament to its soft power worldwide.
The ocean, which is supposed to swallow the country retreats due to the sheer awesomeness of Bangladesh.

On a serious note, why do these BD members try to give themselves so much importance? why are they hoping for india's demise so much? dont they know about their countries history?

for the top part :cheers:......sorry dude... wet dreams cant be controlled :no::no::no::no:

for the bottom part : its only natural... look how the indian media cranks about china....???

What a biased article! :lol:

Let's discuss this from the Indian perspective in a logical manner.

The issue of ULFA is not just in Bangladesh. Those guys operate in multiple countries like Myanmar, China and even as far as Thailand.

Bangladesh, under Awami League right now has been carrying out various raids against ULFA agents and bases for the past four years.

However, the thing about these 'bases' is that many operate deep in the jungles. Usually, they operate in small, well organized groups. And they have the necessary resources, skills and equipment. They are pretty well organized and highly mobile.

Sending an entire army into all of the jungles to find a bunch of guys is not feasible. And it's not only man eating tigers and crocodiles that they'd have to worry about.

Another thing is that Bangladesh doesn't have hi-tech surveillance capabilities like military satellite feeds, UAVs and such. And that in the thicks of a jungle!

Bangladesh generally has very weak or close to no hi-tech recon capabilities. Don't ask me why our armed forces don't bother to improve this aspect (I really don't know, maybe it's money or Uncle Sam being stingy?).

The tactics I mentioned are very similar to the ones adopted by Bangladeshi pirates.

The question should not only be the issue of engaging Bangladesh. Be it under BNP or AL. The question would be to engage multiple countries in which ULFA has connections, like Myanmar and China.

They should collectively work with those countries, and give them a time frame until the ULFA problem is contained till finally dead. No one would be fighting another country's fight for 20-30 years under any circumstances.

It's naive to assume that the ULFA issue lies only in Bangladesh alone. Hell, it's plain stupid.

And finally, the issue should also lie in NE India. If support for ULFA is not there, their cause will die automatically. So, India must address the root causes that feeds ULFA's ideology instead of pinpointing the problem in just one country.

This just shows that New Delhi doesn't actually have a plan for this ULFA problem. Let alone a multinational strategy.

The issue of ULFA is not just in Bangladesh. Those guys operate in multiple countries like Myanmar, China and even as far as Thailand.

Bangladesh, under Awami League right now has been carrying out various raids against ULFA agents and bases for the past four years.

However, the thing about these 'bases' is that many operate deep in the jungles. Usually, they operate in small, well organized groups. And they have the necessary resources, skills and equipment. They are pretty well organized and highly mobile.

Sending an entire army into all of the jungles to find a bunch of guys is not feasible. And it's not only man eating tigers and crocodiles that they'd have to worry about.

This tactic is very similar to the one adopted by Bangladeshi pirates.

The question should not only be the issue of engaging Bangladesh. Be it under BNP or AL. The question would be to engage multiple countries in which ULFA has connections, like Myanmar and China.

They should collectively work with those countries, and give them a time frame until the ULFA problem is contained till finally dead. No one would be fighting another country's fight for 20-30 years under any circumstances.

It's naive to assume that the ULFA issue lies only in Bangladesh alone. Hell, it's plain stupid.

And finally, the issue should also lie in NE India. If support for ULFA is not there, their cause will die automatically. So, India must address the root causes that feeds ULFA's ideology instead of pinpointing the problem in just one country.

This just shows that India doesn't actually have a plan for this ULFA problem. Let alone a multinational strategy.

If next government in Bangladesh favour keeping screwed relations with both India and Myanmar, it certainly going to be a big blunder from the side of your leader. BD-Myanmar relations aren't going to be improved even in a long run.

If next government in Bangladesh favour keeping screwed relations with both India and Myanmar, it certainly going to be a big blunder from the side of your leader. BD-Myanmar relations aren't going to be improved even in a long run.

BD-Myanmar relations is not the issue here.

The issue is India's fight against ULFA on a multi-regional level, which simply isn't there. And if so, not very well organized.

Another thing is that Bangladesh doesn't have hi-tech surveillance capabilities like military satellite feeds, UAVs and such. And that in the thicks of a jungle!

Bangladesh generally has very weak or close to no hi-tech recon capabilities. Don't ask me why our armed forces don't bother to improve this aspect (I really don't know, maybe it's money or Uncle Sam being stingy?).

The tactics I mentioned are very similar to the ones adopted by Bangladeshi pirates.

This just shows that New Delhi doesn't actually have a plan for this ULFA problem. Let alone a multinational strategy.

Giving independence to Assam is far more cheaper option than BD army to do perpetual raid against those rodent with our poor men's tax money.

Either India throw couple of billion dollar a year for WOU (war on Ulfa) or kiss our A$$. :whistle:

Giving independence to Assam is far more cheaper option than BD army to do perpetual raid against those rodent with our poor men's tax money.

I assure you it will cost you more to fight our Army and get them independence than whatever it costs you to do these raids.

To put things into perspective:

-An economy twice your size (Pak) has been trying to give independence to a part of India for almost 7 decades, with not an inch so far.

-An economy 60 times your size(China) has been unable to give independence to a so-called part of India they lovingly refer to South Tibet, or as we and the rest of the world call it, Arunachal Pradesh.

However, dont let me deter you from trying. Just a couple of things to be kept in mind when pursuing your grand expansion plans :wave:

I assure you it will cost you more to fight our Army and get them independence than whatever it costs you to do these raids.

To put things into perspective:

-An economy twice your size (Pak) has been trying to give independence to a part of India for almost 7 decades, with not an inch so far.

-An economy 60 times your size(China) has been unable to give independence to a so-called part of India they lovingly refer to South Tibet, or as we and the rest of the world call it, Arunachal Pradesh.

However, dont let me deter you from trying. Just a couple of things to be kept in mind when pursuing your grand expansion plans :wave:

We fought it out of India then again Pakistan. You probably heard of fighting but we did actual fighting. So dont try to deter us, you will get deterred.

Now coming back to where you did not get it through you skull. Its not our duty to fight ULFA. If you cant do it yourself you should ask for a UN peace keeping force there. We may contribute in Assam with troops.

Actually India has the best counter insurgency plan of any country. TIME! It can simply out wait & out fight any group. Eventually, everyone makes compromises or dies, either in conflict with the Indian state forces or of old age. When people realise that they won't live forever, they are more inclined to a peace agreement and India is very good at absorbing those who were formerly against it. The entire NE is a testimony to that ability. ULFA is no different. The Indian state having weakened it militarily, is now offering its leadership an opportunity for a dignified face saver. t
This ability to not try & go after a weakened internal foe is actually India's strongest point. The attempt at peace making giving former enemies both dignity & respect is why the Indian state remains so formidable an entity in such matters . Most other countries would be tempted to crush the rebels while India absorbs them thus making them a part of the state. No better solution.

Either India throw couple of billion dollar a year for WOU (war on Ulfa) or kiss our A$$. :whistle:

Alternatively, we control the water heads into BD. People who want us to kiss their A$$ may end up having to drink our PI$$.

We fought it out of India then again Pakistan. You probably heard of fighting but we did actual fighting. So dont try to deter us, you will get deterred.

Now coming back to where you did not get it through you skull. Its not our duty to fight ULFA. If you cant do it yourself you should ask for a UN peace keeping force there. We may contribute in Assam with troops.

You fought it out of Pakistan? Whatever dude, with the rate at which your women were getting raped by Pak Army, you guys would be speaking Punjabi today had we not come and saved your a$$e$, not that I would mind so being a Punjabi myself :P I admit, I do have a soft spot for fellow Punjabis, and I would have had one for you too :P

All that tough talk about you fighting India aside, please be realistic. It will take the Indian Army maybe a week to sort your folks out. So lets not get into needless chest thumping and dick measuring contests. You'd lose.

Now coming back to the original issue I dont think it is really possible to strategize for this terrorist group. How would you do it? I mean there are guys that live in Bangladesh (Ironically), amidst the same Bangladeshis that they wanna drive out of Assam. But, one way to fight it I guess would be to turn the people of Assam, AGAINST the ULFA. For that the govt should invest more in Assam, build infrastructure, reduce poverty etc., That would make the Assamese feel as a part of the India. I have a colleague at office, she is Bengali. She is from Guwahati. And she married an Assamese guy. So when people have started to integrate, if India can do its part and develop that state, I guess the ULFA will categorically be listed as a terrorist group, with no sympathies from others whatsoever.

Let's put it the other way around. What will India gain by making enemy of BD? I think this question is more appropriate, given the topic at hand.

nothing....We do not want any thing of that sort....economic strong BD is good for India...and the Nort East states....any way with the migration of workers from BD we are already engaged in informal economic tie....that is a factor in the non organised sector.....India needs to continously and constructively engage BD for our own interests....BD could also be a big market for indian goods and vice versa....may be regional politics are impeding the ongoing efforts.....

Back
Top Bottom