What's new

INDIA COULD LOSE GAINS, GOODWILL IN BANGLADESH

India may or may not lose in any case I don't think that will be any significant at all but look at yourself, your boundaries, your location, surroundings Bangladesh will only play a losing game by annoying its big and much powerful neighbor..

Here an armchair general of India is talking about our vincibility because BD is a small country surrounded by a big India. So, I ask you to look at your NE. A 20km stretch of mountain stretch called Chicken Neck (CN) has made Indian NE vulnerable in case of a war with China. You will be living on our mercy at this point because without a good amount of mercy India gets divided into two.

Here an armchair general of India is talking about our vincibility because BD is a small country surrounded by a big India. So, I ask you to look at your NE. A 20km stretch of mountain stretch called Chicken Neck (CN) has made Indian NE vulnerable in case of a war with China. You will be living on our mercy at this point because without a good amount of mercy India gets divided into two.

And yet that wet dream of yours and many PDF Bangladeshis did not happen when an actual Indo-China war broke out in 1962... Maybe you should ponder why...

On a side note, I am curious what kind of "mercy" you are referring to? Are you suggesting that the Bangladesh Army is going to come into Indian territorry and cut off the North East Chicken Neck corridor :rofl: ?

What on earth will you do with the chicken neck when we will be doing kheema of your country? Use your head; forget chicken neck and worry about your own neck.

ever heard about Bhutan? If not then fyi, its just like our 29th state and it is located between chicken neck and China.

You are aware that the Chicken neck is heavily militarized and surrounded by mountains with average height of 6000m also, considering the proximity of Chicken's neck to India, additional reinforcements can arrive at a shorter span of time. Once the reinforcements arrive its a battle of attrition with the enemy forces finding it difficult to even retreat.

Living at BD's mercy?! Firstly, thanks for the laugh riot.

Secondly, BD is hopelessly outmanned, outgunned when pitted against India. The only way you guys can put up a semblance of a fight is by praying desperately that china comes to your aid.

BD's first and only line of defence against India is a hotline to Beijing and you would have us believe that India is living on BD's mercy?!

thats where the hindus in those areas are gonna move once we take the mentioned 3 states in india:devil:

:partay::partay::partay::partay:

peace man i am bored and annoying indians have become an interesting hobby of mine

i guess bangladesh should be made an islamic republic......there are many bengali hindus living in tripura and meghalaya ,where on earth did that bengali brotherhood go???........well thats good,if there are no connections between our two countries then we won't feel pity when we kick all of your a$$es...
:smokin:

i really dont understand why the hindutvas and jamatis are drumming for war between bd and india consedering that both will run like cowards as soon as the first bulltet is fired . and leave ordinary soldiers and citizens of both countries to clear up their mess:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::

seriously dudes. if war between us was viable we ( both dhaka and delhi) would have poked each other by now atlest 2 times(1975 and 2001)

:coffee:

we both can do serious damage to each other and both govt knows this..:):)

i really dont understand why the hindutvas and jamatis are drumming for war between bd and india consedering that both will run like cowards as soon as the first bulltet is fired . and leave ordinary soldiers and citizens of both countries to clear up their mess:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::

seriously dudes. if war between us was viable we ( both dhaka and delhi) would have poked each other by now atlest 2 times(1975 and 2001)

:coffee:

only one of us(you know who) can do serious damage to the other and both govt know this..:):)
There fixed that for you ;)

By the way, BD army has some fantastic chefs!

I believe that!! I do love Bengali food ^^

BTW, now we've started talking about how men in both armies look??? :what:

I believe that!! I do love Bengali food ^^

BTW, now we've started talking about how men in both armies look??? :what:

can we PLEASE take this convo to how women in RUSSIAN and AMERICAN army look like

:azn: i am very interested in this debate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom