What's new

INDIA-CHINA STANDOFF OUTCOME

Both China and India are gaints and if it comes to it they can damage each other very badly. Whatever the outcome be I think it should come out of diplomacy and not the barrel of the gun.

The voices in India demanding a strong response to China are growing. Soon the Indian army will open up pressure points all along the border in the central and eastern sectors. That is when we will have a major conventional border war. I hope they do it soon -- within the next 9 days. Then Kurshids' and Li Keqiang's visits will be canceled and the countries' march to war will be unstoppable!

best thing for me is to give Indian the land, with conditions.

Soon that won't be a choice

China could support Indian seat in Permanent member of UN.

China won't and never will, from one cable China approached USA to reject Indian proposed changes to UNSC charter

-India must accept Chinese hegemony in the south china sea and break off any military ties to the countries involved until the dispute is solved.

SCS is international waters and India like another sovereign state with have relations with nations all over the world, which India sees fit.

- India must never station troops too close to the new border and any infrastructure must be for economics and not have war waging capabilities.

India troops and infrastructure build-up is response to Chinese build-up in Tibetan region, directly meant for India.

- India accepts Chinese presents in Pakistan, and will not object to any relationship between China and the rest of Indian neighbors.

As long as there is military presence and no presence in disputed areas.

- India should allow Chinese weapons to be a competitor in weapons deals.

Improve quality of Chinese weapons and not supply same weapons to Pakistan.

- India needs to banish all Tibetan government and

Tibet is not part of India for India to have the authority to banish them

actively promote Tibet being part of China.

Not India's concern

The voices in India demanding a strong response to China are growing. Soon the Indian army will open up pressure points all along the border in the central and eastern sectors. That is when we will have a major conventional border war. I hope they do it soon -- within the next 9 days. Then Kurshids' and Li Keqiang's visits will be canceled and the countries' march to war will be unstoppable!

Great, I look forward to you leading the charge. Good luck!

EDIT: on second thoughts, why don't to head to the site of the stand off and attack an Indian solider. He will shoot and kill you and then PLA troops at the border will open fire....and you will have your wish of a India - China war fulfilled.

Great, I look forward to you leading the charge. Good luck!

EDIT: on second thoughts, why don't to head to the site of the stand off and attack an Indian solider. He will shoot and kill you and then PLA troops at the border will open fire....and you will have your wish of a India - China war fulfilled.

What's your problem? Why does any of this matter to you? India is occupying territory of other countries and China is taking measures to reclaim it's territory. If Mexican troops where occupying US territory do you think US would not respond with military action, so no need for a double standard here.

^^^ Well, nothing dramatic is actually happening.

Enjoy May day holiday, and back to office on Thursday. :tup:

HongWu is visibly disappointed .. the question is whether he is disappointed because India largely ignored chinese bravado or that he found the chinese bravado to be too small for his megafarts??. :wave:

What's your problem? Why does any of this matter to you? India is occupying territory of other countries and China is taking measures to reclaim it's territory. If Mexican troops where occupying US territory do you think US would not respond with military action, so no need for a double standard here.

No problem here, I am doing my best to encourage Mr. Wu to get things started.

the world is aware of the fact that chinese are the men of principal.

Ladakh as well as upto central india and arunchunal pradesh+assam belong to china..
china was long silence doesnt mean this is indian land now..

The best part would be if india give up the land without any war,because if war happened the strength of countries in south asia would increase by atleast 10 more new countries

Ladakh as well as upto central india and arunchunal pradesh+assam belong to china..

The best part would be if india give up the land without any war,because if war happened the strength of countries in south asia would increase by atleast 10 more new countries

:omghaha::omghaha:

In an group there needs to be a clear leader. The government has one, the military has one, the boy scouts of America has one.

Looks like even though no war is the best, hierarchy must be established.

If one of the two wins then finally there will be order. Though a decisive victory needs to be achieved.

I would rather China induct the Y-20 and more Type 99s and the more fourth Gens first, but you have to play with the cards dealt to you and not wait for another hand.

:lol:
these guys are dedicated cheerleaders. CCP should put them on the payroll as well

Ladakh is connected to Kashmir, so i guess Pakistan could move now.

Ladakh is connected to Kashmir, so i guess Pakistan could move now.

Oh that's funny... so, china is now begging for Pakistan's help.

Too weak to do anything on its own.

I dare say, HongWu may have committed suicide by now.

All the same, I would welcome Pakistan taking over china occupied parts of Ladakh (Aksai chin) ... for us, the only change is that Pakistan will replace china as the negotiating counterparty.

Back
Top Bottom