What's new

India, China set to ink border pact to prevent face-off

China were fighting the Japanese when Nanking incident took place. If that's what you called crying, where were you indians?You didn't even have your own country to "cry" for.
Learn the history before you debate, don't make yourself look stupid. Low IQ is not an excuse.

This is how china "fight".... run run run ... long march please. :laugh:

Chiang Kai Shek withdrew all forces from Nanking, even before a single Japanese soldier entered Nanking .... to the horror of the civilians in the city, who were left defenceless to naked plunder and rape by unopposed Japanese army.

Yes it is obvious they didn't like many of the clauses in it, which they felt would cause them to lose face if they accepted.

But now they are coming to Beijing, only because of the multiple border incidents with both China and Pakistan in the past few months.

Violations go both ways. In case, you want to know more go to the border areas. What we call our territory you call violations. You can check with the PLA how many violations have happened.

By the way, the draft are being edited and will not be signed in the original format.

Chiang Kai Shek withdrew all forces from Nanking, even before a single Japanese soldier entered Nanking .... to the horror of the civilians in the city, who were left defenceless to naked plunder and rape by unopposed Japanese army.

I hate to say, but what I observed that most of the Chinese posters in the forum are below par, the worst posters of the forum. There might be good posters as well, but I am sorry since their number is so low or probably they might be inactive that I failed to observe. They lack the basic level of decency and are expert in name calling and stuff as well as the most racist.That's why I have started ignoring China related posts nowadays.

india has no other choice but to cooperate with China and Pakistan, india is an incohesive and primitive level society, its illusive ego is way over their real competency, so before India gets another humiliation, its better for them to find a realistic solution to cool down the boards

india has no other choice but to cooperate with China and Pakistan, india is an incohesive and primitive level society, its illusive ego is way over their real competency, so before India gets another humiliation, its better for them to find a realistic solution to cool down the boards

Pakistan :rofl: jokers! Cant even match us by a third.

China deal with the fact we are drilling oil in your backyard. :laughcry:

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

We offered this new border pact almost a year ago.

But the Indian government dragged their feet, wary of looking like it was giving in to China.

Now, after the multiple so-called Chinese incursions at Chumar and elsewhere, and the India-Pakistan border killings (involving soldiers being mutilated and having their heads chopped off)...

It looks like the officials in Delhi have finally agreed to come to Beijing for this new border pact. If only they had agreed to it earlier, instead of being stubborn.

No soldiers were mutilated. Period.
Innocent until proven guilty, even though Indian sensationalist media logic says otherwise.

I'm just replying to the Indians here in the manner in which they talk to us. :wave:

If no one is bashing China then of course I'll be more friendly.

Regardless, no Indians here have been able to argue logically against my posts. It is true that India never responds to these incursions, despite screaming about them constantly.

You're sadly mistaken, they do respond: by killing civilians and shelling villages. But only God knows how many they kill and rape on their own side which doesn't even get reported :(

The new troll factor of the Chinese posters - quoting "low IQ levels" of Indians. Becomes tiring after every other nincompoop of a red-flagger quotes that. Try something new guys, since you are so intelligent.

The day you lot can make an sound argument that is based on historical facts and proper interpretation of history, you get will the respect you deserve.

A tactical military retreat can't take all the civilians with them and nobody knew the japanese were going to commit such heinous crime. I'm not going to mock you for such a dumb post, although I'm very tempted. You didn't even have a country back then, how could you have known?

Yes it is obvious they didn't like many of the clauses in it, which they felt would cause them to lose face if they accepted.

But now they are coming to Beijing, only because of the multiple border incidents with both China and Pakistan in the past few months.
Some clauses have been removed in the new agreement to be signed because India did not want them.

The most notable among them is that there would be no freeze on current level of troops and infrastructure on the border.

India has been crying non-stop these past few months.

First because a bunch of soldiers were mutilated and their heads were chopped off on the India-Pakistan border.

Then because China made an incursion in Chumar and forced them to demolish all their bunkers and cancel all troop patrols.

Now because another bunch of soldiers were killed on the India-Pakistan border.

There is so much crying but nothing is done about it. We made the pro-active step of coming up with a proposal for a new border pact, India is only entertaining it because they feel helpless on the border against China and Pakistan.

I am not sure why you act like an ignorant in this matter.. You really think a border pact will be signed just because you proposed some ideas? India will take their own time to discuss it and possible steps to remove the contents in the pact that will harm us.. Both India and China will discuss it and try to find some possible solutions.. Isnt it common in every bi lateral meetings? We may have no idea how many official and unofficial talks they have done in India and China before signing this deal.. Just because we are coming to China to sign does not mean that we agreed to all the points that you have put forward..It must have watered down from the original version..

it seems that few Pakistanis are killing some clowns around the Pakistan and india boarders nowadays, and the india's feudal government doesn't do anything, and once you started 'drilling' your first barrel of oil from SCS then you can come back to do usual smelly indian boastings ok?

it seems that few Pakistanis are killing some clowns around the Pakistan and india boarders nowadays, and the india's feudal government doesn't do anything, and once you started 'drilling' your first barrel of oil from SCS then you can come back to do usual smelly indian boastings ok?

Say hello to Arihant and IAC 1 shorty. Vicky and chakra will say hello too.

Here's oil for your your mellow and yellow.

Northern Offshore’s Drilling Units Start Work India and Vietnam| Offshore Energy Today

ONGC to go ahead with oil exploration in South China Sea - Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom