What's new

India, China set to ink border pact to prevent face-off

LOL you make no sense at all, but that's alright. :azn:

You are only distracting yourself from the fact that you can't retaliate when Pakistan comes onto Indian soil and kills your soldiers.

More intermingling with your comrades like Hong Wu, Psyopsis , East Asia, Shuttler etc, have really pulled your level way down. Earlier your posts were quite sensible, now it has gone down to gutter. True is the saying, no company is better than bad company.

More intermingling with your comrades like Hong Wu, Psyopsis , East Asia, Shuttler etc, have really pulled your level way down. Earlier your posts were quite sensible, now it has gone down to gutter. True is the saying, no company is better than bad company.

I'm just replying to the Indians here in the manner in which they talk to us. :wave:

If no one is bashing China then of course I'll be more friendly.

Regardless, no Indians here have been able to argue logically against my posts. It is true that India never responds to these incursions, despite screaming about them constantly.

I'm just replying to the Indians here in the manner in which they talk to us. :wave:

Regardless, no Indians here have been able to argue logically against my posts. It is true that India never responds to these incursions, despite screaming about them constantly.

Same here Sir. It's a vice versa thing. If Chinese comrades stops bashing India and give up their incessant love and fascination on rapes :smitten: , sanity will prevail much more in this forum!! :wave:

you desperately need english lessons
as far as I can see, nobody on this thread is bashing china.

as for arguing logically against your posts: it is unfeasible to argue against drama queen tantrums if I'm honest.

you desperately need english lessons
as far as I can see, nobody on this thread is bashing china.

So says the guy who cannot even capitalize or use correct punctuation. :lol:

And I didn't say there was any China bashing in this thread specifically, but you were obviously unable to comprehend that.

as for arguing logically against your posts: it is unfeasible to argue against drama queen tantrums if I'm honest.

You don't argue logically... because you CAN'T argue logically. As an Indian you lack the IQ required to do so.

India said Pakistan came into Indian territory and chopped your soldier's heads off. More recently, India said that Pakistan made another deep incursion into Indian territory and killed a bunch of soldiers.

Most other countries in the world would respond to that. Hell, Israel went to war with Lebanon, because two of their soldiers were being "held captive". They were not killed, but just held captive. Certainly not mutilated and beheaded.

India has been crying about incursions from China and Pakistan these last few months, but that's all. Just crying, no response.

We were the ones who were being pro-active, when we offered a new border pact.

So says the guy who cannot even capitalize or use correct punctuation. :lol:

And I didn't say there was any China bashing in this thread specifically, but you were obviously unable to comprehend that.

You don't argue logically... because you CAN'T argue logically. As an Indian you lack the IQ required to do so.

India said Pakistan came into Indian territory and chopped your soldier's heads off. More recently, India said that Pakistan made another deep incursion into Indian territory and killed a bunch of soldiers.

Most other countries in the world would respond to that. Hell, Israel went to war with Lebanon, because two of their soldiers were being "held captive". They were not killed, but just held captive. Certainly not mutilated and beheaded.

India has been crying about incursions from China and Pakistan these last few months, but that's all. Just crying, no response.

Lebanon is not a nuclear armed state with which any conflict can quickly escalate to a whole new dimension.

That being said, it is nonetheless shameful and retaliation does occur along the same lines.

we can all see the epic "logic" you were talking about
more off topic tantrums
and it was not accepted by us. so now GOI will offer a counter pact. let's see where that goes.

We offered this new border pact almost a year ago.

But the Indian government dragged their feet, wary of looking like it was giving in to China.

Now, after the multiple so-called Chinese incursions at Chumar and elsewhere, and the India-Pakistan border killings (involving soldiers being mutilated and having their heads chopped off)...

It looks like the officials in Delhi have finally agreed to come to Beijing for this new border pact. If only they had agreed to it earlier, instead of being stubborn.

do you have a copy of the agreement and the minutes of the all the meetings? you seem to have personal knowledge about what was discussed a year ago and how you are sure that"India came to Beijing" vs, a natural progression of talks and agreements that take time. Please give us your insider information on this...

do you have a copy of the agreement and the minutes of the all the meetings? you seem to have personal knowledge about what was discussed a year ago and how you are sure that"India came to Beijing" vs, a natural progression of talks and agreements that take time. Please give us your insider information on this...

Did you even read the article? :lol:

It is the first sentence in the second paragraph. :rofl:

There is so much crying but nothing is done about it. We made the pro-active step of coming up with a proposal for a new border pact, India is only entertaining it because they feel helpless on the border against China and Pakistan.

Firstly, its not called crying, its called being diplomatic. If you would have preferred we killed your army men that invaded into our territorry and escalate tensions, well that is not our style of play.

Most of your BS aside, no we would not sign the previous border pact because it was not acceptable to us. We have always maintained as a nation that issues should be peacefully resolved, but the solution itself should be a fair one. The previous border pact wasnt. We are offering a new border pact, and it is upto you to sign it or not. I will see if you have similar views about China if your govt is not willing to sign this border pact.

And your border pact was utter BS, thats why it went straight to the dustbin. Maybe we will offer you a new border pact with Tibet as part of India, and see if you want to sign it. Just offering a border pact does not mean it needs to be signed, it needs to be fair to both parties. Is that really that hard to comprehend?

India has been crying non-stop these past few months.

First because a bunch of soldiers were mutilated and their heads were chopped off on the India-Pakistan border.

Then because China made an incursion in Chumar and forced them to demolish all their bunkers and cancel all troop patrols.

Now because another bunch of soldiers were killed on the India-Pakistan border.

Watch your mouth over the bolded parts kid. As for crying over these incidents you brought up..... If you really want to indulge in the nasty, I didnt see China doing much except crying (and still crying for an apology) when Japanese troops were doing much worse in Nanking.

Learn to be civil and debate, if not, two people can indulge in this behavior.

Wow, so you have decided to join your countrymates in trolling needlessly. And stop playing the troll victim card, on this thread nobody else has trolled, or bashed china. Only you have been making needlessly belligerent posts. Sure, its all low IQ Indians and high IQ Chinese. There, that should fulfill your need to feel superior for today.

About the Israel-Lebanon conflict: Israel did not go to war with the state of Lebanon. It went to war against hizbollah, which was based in Lebanon. The Lebanese armed forces helplessly watched from the sidelines, and were not involved. The belligerents in that conflict were the state of Israel on one side, and Hezbollah on the other side. There is a big difference between going to war against a militant group, and going to war against a country with a standing army, navy and air force. Even if the said country behaves like a militant group and assassinates soldiers and mutilates their bodies for no reason during peacetime.

Surely, with your "high IQ", you should be able to comprehend the difference? And you don't need a "low IQ" Indian to explain it to you?

Did you even read the article? :lol:

It is the first sentence in the second paragraph. :rofl:

Yes I did, did you think that people negotiate over the phone? your implying that India came to Beijing was some sort of a mea cupla by them after china was so generous to do this last year. Read your own post and implication within.

If you're going to respond, then do it. Instead of whining.

You should see the Instrument of Surrender then form Pak. As for soldiers killed in Indo-Pak border, its a two way street.

As for "whining", instead of tent pitching, try to invade into our lands, and you will get an apt response.

Also, you might calling it whining, but we call it being victim to an agressor, and we are rightly raising our voice against it. Just like when you Chinese got raped by Japanese, all you guys could do was "whine" (as per your choice of words).

Its what happens when you are being bullied by someone aggressive, but I dont see this "whining" as a sign of weakness.Just like I dont see the Chinese "whining" in Nanking as a sign of weakness, but something to be respected for someone who raised a voice against wrong.

ANyways, continue trolling, as I feel you have some serious mental issues, and I dont want to pointlessly argue with you :wave:

Yes I did, did you think that people negotiate over the phone? your implying that India came to Beijing was some sort of a mea cupla by them after china was so generous to do this last year. Read your own post and implication within.

Yes. It was not done on neutral territory, or Indian territory. Despite all the recent incursions, they were the ones who came to Beijing for the border pact.

There is clearly a lot of pressure on India now regarding border incursions.

Since they aren't responding in any other way, they must have realized they couldn't drag their feet on the border pact any longer.

Back
Top Bottom