What's new

India caused the loss of Afghanistan for America

But didn't indians like yourself also claim that america would NEVER EVER leave afghanistan and that they had to protect indian strategic interests there forever? indians claimed that the american economy was dependent on indian strategic interests in afghanistan.

India has 1.3 billion+ people, one has to be extremely naive to think that 1.3 billion people will have the same views and ideas. At any given point, there are tons of differing opinions among us. I am sure there are many Indians just in pdf who don't agree with me, and that's ok. So if you put all of us in same bracket, you are not being very smart. For someone like me and many others, there are much more important things to be done than worrying about Afganistan. Covid, economy, education, health, internal security are 100x more important than what happens in Afganistan.
Here's the simple question - do I want to be in shoes of a US citizen or an Afgan citizen today?

India has 1.3 billion+ people, one has to be extremely naive to think that 1.3 billion people will have the same views and ideas. At any given point, there are tons of differing opinions among us. I am sure there are many Indians just in pdf who don't agree with me, and that's ok. So if you put all of us in same bracket, you are not being very smart. For someone like me and many others, there are much more important things to be done than worrying about Afganistan. Covid, economy, education, health, internal security are 100x more important than what happens in Afganistan.
Here's the simple question - do I want to be in shoes of a US citizen or an Afgan citizen today?

If you have more important things to deal with then why don't you and all the other indians leave PDF and sort out india's problems rather than wasting time on a Pakistani forum. It doesn't make any sense.

Another case of seeing India everywhere. India didn't create rifts between the US and Pakistan, the US simply used you for WoT. And Pakistan had India in mind so they never leveraged their relationship with the US for favourable trade deals rather used them for securing weapons. In the end, the US and NATO left that mess behind Pakistan is found batting for economic deals with the US in the final hour.

Note: US Pak relations deteriorated very fast when OBL was found in Pakistan. That started the end of US stay in Afghanistan because they achieved what they came for. But then ISIS emerged and the US continued their stay in Afghanistan which now came to an end for good.

Coming to India, our relationship with the US is independent of Pakistan. India started talks of the nuclear deal at the height of WoT. Including many trade and cooperation, deals were signed during the 2000-2010 era which continued further with successive governments.

it’s not easy to explain Pak-US relationship in few words.

If you have more important things to deal with then why don't you and all the other indians leave PDF and sort out india's problems rather than wasting time on a Pakistani forum. It doesn't make any sense.

Are you solving any 'problems' in a defence forum? on insta or on facebook or reddit or twitter or any other digital media? and if the mods here have a problem with Indian posters, they can easily do a geo lock who can register or comment. I am sure folks will find another medium to distract themselves from day-to-day life/work.

Are you solving any 'problems' in a defence forum? on insta or on facebook or reddit or twitter or any other digital media? and if the mods here have a problem with Indian posters, they can easily do a geo lock who can register or comment. I am sure folks will find another medium to distract themselves from day-to-day life/work.

Why don't you and the other indian posters go to another forum? Why are you on the forum of those who are your forever enemies and of whom you and your kind have a genocidal hatred for?

Why don't you and the other indian posters go to another forum? Why are you on the forum of those who are your forever enemies and of whom you and your kind have a genocidal hatred for?

Who said I don't visit other forums? I will only comment about myself, I visit tons of other forums where I find interest. As for which forums I visit is entirely my personal choice, I don't think you or anyone else have a right to question that. Like I mentioned, if mods find any issues with Indian posters, they can simply geo lock the site, easy solution.

Who said I don't visit other forums? I will only comment about myself, I visit tons of other forums where I find interest. As for which forums I visit is entirely my personal choice, I don't think you or anyone else have a right to question that. Like I mentioned, if mods find any issues with Indian posters, they can simply geo lock the site, easy solution.

I couldn't care less about what sites you visit, why come to PDF or any other Pakistani sites? Why don't you and your kind vacate? If not then it conveys how obsessed you all are with Pakistan.

Everyone is a geo political expert with advanced degree of diplomatic studies in forums/reddit. Sometimes I imagine how great it is for Americans that the entire world thinks they 'lost the war'. Somehow after killing 240K people (2312 US casualties), people consider US to be a 'loser'. Nobody is asking US to pay for all these deaths and atrocities. It's as if US is the victim out here. Yes, they spent billions/trillion in operations, but that's nothing for a country which has annual GDP of 20trillion and can keep printing endless money at will. Should I say they simply got bored of doing nothing in afganistan? They haven't lost a US soldier since March 2020. It's like 18 months without any death. There's hardly anything left in that place to be won for US. With focus now on China and a corrupt Afgan govt, I don't see any motivation for them to do anything else in that place.
Other than memes on Twitter, what did US lose actually? if one had to chose side between Afgans and US in 2021, I am sure everyone will side with US. BTW, I am very certain (personal opinion), Biden will order air strikes against Taliban leaders the moment his approval ratings starts falling. Obama did, Trump did, and sure Biden will do same. Few months before elections will be a great time to up those ratings. US public loves drone bombing of US adversaries.

wow, so we are coming up with excuses for the Americans . Let me dissect your post a bit as I love the PDF.
1) the last 18 months Americans had an agreement with the Taliban to nit attack them which would facilitate their return!!! This was widely reported you can read the article on Washington post……

2) the American were militarily defeated in Afghanistan like they were in Vietnam. The appointment out lasted them and in order to maintain their grip on Afghanistan a force of around 150 k troops would be required, costing about 500’800 million usd a year which was no longer affordable. As the 2 trillion spent in Afghanistan was borrowed by the US , Brown university calculated that the interest to be approximately 500 billion paid so far and the cost will continue to rise.

3) india as I said in my post helped with the misleading narrative to the American and was responsible for killIng Pakistanis on the tune of 80000. Their investments in this terrorism is in access of 10-15 billion usd. Pakistan for its part will address this by returning the favor in Kashmir and Punjab Over the next 3-4 years

4) one will see a lot of issues for india starting from 2023 with a focus on India being heavily engaged in Punjab and Kashmir bogging down significant forces. By that year first phase of the Pakistani military modernization will be complete eroding the quantative Superiority that india enjoys in all three traditional forces. This will make it significantly harder for india to conduct smaller operations meaning any misadventure will lead to significant reprisals resulting in a high intensity conflict.

the loss in Afghanistan for NATO and India is a significant turning point.moving our region closer to wars that will kill our people on both sides of the border.

k

wow, so we are coming up with excuses for the Americans . Let me dissect your post a bit as I love the PDF.
1) the last 18 months Americans had an agreement with the Taliban to nit attack them which would facilitate their return!!! This was widely reported you can read the article on Washington post……

2) the American were militarily defeated in Afghanistan like they were in Vietnam. The appointment out lasted them and in order to maintain their grip on Afghanistan a force of around 150 k troops would be required, costing about 500’800 million usd a year which was no longer affordable. As the 2 trillion spent in Afghanistan was borrowed by the US , Brown university calculated that the interest to be approximately 500 billion paid so far and the cost will continue to rise.

3) india as I said in my post helped with the misleading narrative to the American and was responsible for killIng Pakistanis on the tune of 80000. Their investments in this terrorism is in access of 10-15 billion usd. Pakistan for its part will address this by returning the favor in Kashmir and Punjab Over the next 3-4 years

4) one will see a lot of issues for india starting from 2023 with a focus on India being heavily engaged in Punjab and Kashmir bogging down significant forces. By that year first phase of the Pakistani military modernization will be complete eroding the quantative Superiority that india enjoys in all three traditional forces. This will make it significantly harder for india to conduct smaller operations meaning any misadventure will lead to significant reprisals resulting in a high intensity conflict.

the loss in Afghanistan for NATO and India is a significant turning point.moving our region closer to wars that will kill our people on both sides of the border.

k

The americans and NATO will no longer be protecting india too.

Why not spend your time on the other forums, for someone who claims to visit them you seem to love a Pakistani forum much.

You are obviously no expert in history or politics, every single serious commentator (even in the US) realises the relative decline of US power. If you cannot see that several failed wars, a humiliating defeat in Afghanistan and the emergence of China has seriously altered the world then, my friendd, you are deluded....or just another Indian....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom