What's new

India caused the loss of Afghanistan for America

Laura Rozen wrote an article, “India Playing With Fire by Supporting TTP”, May 23, 2009, confirming that the Indians were neck deep in supporting the TTP in Pakistan:

“While the U.S. media has frequently reported on Pakistani ties to jihadi elements launching attacks in Afghanistan, it has less often mentioned that India supports insurgent forces attacking Pakistan. “The Indians are up to their necks in supporting the Taliban against the Pakistani government in Afghanistan and Pakistan,” a former intelligence official who served in both countries said. “The same anti-Pakistani forces in Afghanistan also shooting at American soldiers are getting support from India. India should close its diplomatic establishments in Afghanistan and get the Christ out of there."

Afghan officials have also confirmed that India is using Afghanistan to stir trouble in Pakistan. Afghan Government’s Advisor, Ehsanullah Aryanzai said on the sidelines of Pak-Afghan Parliamentary Jirga at a Pakistani hotel on April 2, 2009 that:-

“India is using Afghan soil to destabilize Pakistan and Afghan security agencies are unable to stop Indian intervention due to absence of centralized government mechanism.”

Many have asked why and how the greatest super power in the world USA was defeated by the rag tag Taliban. The answer is simple contained in one word India!

in order to understand this debacle one needs to go back to 2001, an atrocity was committed against the United States by a terrorist named Osama bin Ladin. He broke Islamic jihad laws and attacked civilian. The response was swift and though Pakistan suggested that this manic be turned over, the Taliban decided to keep him and Pakistan assisted the US to take over Afghanistan in a matter of weeks.

Things were going well for the first few years and though Karzai was no saint Pakistan helped build a Phushtoon Goverment in Kabul. Then America invaded Iraq on false pretenses of WMDs and a lot of attention and focus was moved to Iraq. Things did not go well there and the Taliban seeing some opportunity in Afghanistan went back in to start fighting. This is where the bush years came to an end and Obama came to office. Although his rise to the highest office in the land was historic, he as an individual was young, reckless and Lacked the experience to understand the intricacies of the historic relations in central Asia.

In an effort to punish Pakistan for some of his own debacles in Iraq , he decided to increase drone strikes in Pakistan and to punish Pakistan into submission. Instead of working with Pakistan he decided to create problems in Pakistan and to hide his actions invited India to orchestrate the rise of the TTP and Baluchistan Liberation Army. This for the first time created a rift between US and Pakistan. Ashraf ghani came to power and Afghanistan was allowed to move into the Indian camp. India decided to use billions of dollars to stand up an apparatus against Pakistan and use the Iranian connection to further encircle Pakistan. The Americans I do not believe ever wanted this to go this far but the Indians had blood in their eyes they saw an opportunity and upped the Antie to an alarming level. All this came to a head because of the Indian APS terrorist attack the greatest mistake any one could have ever made. I wept at the site of those 136 little coffins and I know all Pakistanis wept like me. This united Pakistan as a country. see Indians have this cruel streak in them, they thought like in Kashmir it would be ok to kill Pakistani children. The response was immediate the nation was willing to pay any price and the Swat operations were conducted. The Army went into action and at great cost took back all territory . Denying the enemy the ability to launch significant attacks,

The Indians then through their proxies in the Afghan army decided to get the American attack the Pakistani post in sallah , which was designed to get the US and Pakistan to go head to head unfortunately for India cooler heads prevailed and the consequence was to show NATO their dependence on Pakistan for their supply lines.

This also hastened Pakistan’s states support for getting out of the NATO war in Afghanistan, India for its part went on a global diplomatic and media blitz against Pakistan they over played their cards and clearly created rifts between the US and Pakistan.

This unnecessary animosity created by India ensured that Pakistan was forced to protect itself, its interests was to now build a favorable Afghan Goverment. Hence the support of the Doha peace process and the removal of Indian Ashraf Ghani Goverment.

So I my opinion it was India’s hatred for Pakistan that caused the Americans to fail in Afghanistan.

k
Do you have a figure of number of Indian Consulates in Afghanistan ?

Another case of seeing India everywhere. India didn't create rifts between the US and Pakistan, the US simply used you for WoT. And Pakistan had India in mind so they never leveraged their relationship with the US for favourable trade deals rather used them for securing weapons. In the end, the US and NATO left that mess behind Pakistan is found batting for economic deals with the US in the final hour.

Note: US Pak relations deteriorated very fast when OBL was found in Pakistan. That started the end of US stay in Afghanistan because they achieved what they came for. But then ISIS emerged and the US continued their stay in Afghanistan which now came to an end for good.

Coming to India, our relationship with the US is independent of Pakistan. India started talks of the nuclear deal at the height of WoT. Including many trade and cooperation, deals were signed during the 2000-2010 era which continued further with successive governments.

what a lorooo response.
But then ISIS emerged

you mean when US implanted ISIS... this according Puppet Hamid Karzai who claimed they were brought in by US...

man you indians are full of crap

Many have asked why and how the greatest super power in the world USA was defeated by the rag tag Taliban. The answer is simple contained in one word India!

in order to understand this debacle one needs to go back to 2001, an atrocity was committed against the United States by a terrorist named Osama bin Ladin. He broke Islamic jihad laws and attacked civilian. The response was swift and though Pakistan suggested that this manic be turned over, the Taliban decided to keep him and Pakistan assisted the US to take over Afghanistan in a matter of weeks.

Things were going well for the first few years and though Karzai was no saint Pakistan helped build a Phushtoon Goverment in Kabul. Then America invaded Iraq on false pretenses of WMDs and a lot of attention and focus was moved to Iraq. Things did not go well there and the Taliban seeing some opportunity in Afghanistan went back in to start fighting. This is where the bush years came to an end and Obama came to office. Although his rise to the highest office in the land was historic, he as an individual was young, reckless and Lacked the experience to understand the intricacies of the historic relations in central Asia.

In an effort to punish Pakistan for some of his own debacles in Iraq , he decided to increase drone strikes in Pakistan and to punish Pakistan into submission. Instead of working with Pakistan he decided to create problems in Pakistan and to hide his actions invited India to orchestrate the rise of the TTP and Baluchistan Liberation Army. This for the first time created a rift between US and Pakistan. Ashraf ghani came to power and Afghanistan was allowed to move into the Indian camp. India decided to use billions of dollars to stand up an apparatus against Pakistan and use the Iranian connection to further encircle Pakistan. The Americans I do not believe ever wanted this to go this far but the Indians had blood in their eyes they saw an opportunity and upped the Antie to an alarming level. All this came to a head because of the Indian APS terrorist attack the greatest mistake any one could have ever made. I wept at the site of those 136 little coffins and I know all Pakistanis wept like me. This united Pakistan as a country. see Indians have this cruel streak in them, they thought like in Kashmir it would be ok to kill Pakistani children. The response was immediate the nation was willing to pay any price and the Swat operations were conducted. The Army went into action and at great cost took back all territory . Denying the enemy the ability to launch significant attacks,

The Indians then through their proxies in the Afghan army decided to get the American attack the Pakistani post in sallah , which was designed to get the US and Pakistan to go head to head unfortunately for India cooler heads prevailed and the consequence was to show NATO their dependence on Pakistan for their supply lines.

This also hastened Pakistan’s states support for getting out of the NATO war in Afghanistan, India for its part went on a global diplomatic and media blitz against Pakistan they over played their cards and clearly created rifts between the US and Pakistan.

This unnecessary animosity created by India ensured that Pakistan was forced to protect itself, its interests was to now build a favorable Afghan Goverment. Hence the support of the Doha peace process and the removal of Indian Ashraf Ghani Goverment.

So I my opinion it was India’s hatred for Pakistan that caused the Americans to fail in Afghanistan.

k
We will pay bloody Indians 10 times more than what they gave us.
Our time is just starting and India is already shitting in pants.
I said before and I say it again
Let the Afghanistan come to ease and then you will see us unleash. Inshallah we will pay them and they will know
Payback is a bitch

General Hamid Gul said:

when the history of this region will be written it would be said
Pakistan defeated the USSR with American money

and then there will be a foot note

Pakistan defeated USA with its own money !

if the Indian factor was removed from Afghanistan USA would never have lost

the key fact for Afghanistan is that a pro Pakistan Goverment has to sit in Kabul, anything else is not possible

k
That is the long and the short of it.
If the Kabul government hadn't gone pro India and allowed them to attack Pakistan from Afghan soil they would be sat in government in Kabul right now.
The Americans were just as stupid to allow the the Indians to get involved, knowing full well that Pakistan would not allow India to settle on it's western border.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with OP, but it seems like you have serious comprehension issues.

The gist of OP is that because India used Afghan territory to support terrorism in Pakistan, Pakistan's interests changed from supporting US to at the very least showing indifference to US interests.

You can hum and haw but don't try to gaslight.

Again, I have no interest in agreeing or disagreeing with this hypothesis.
Very well put.

A majority of Afghan trade is via Pakistan. They pay no taxes for this. There is only one supa power in Afghanistan ……. Pakistan the ender of superpowers
Who is ender and who is starter is too early to declare. The current drama unfolded over two decades.
Anyone declaring a victory within a day in that region appears a hasty one.

Give it atleast few months and we would know the direction of wind.
Wait and watch May be more apt for the current situation.

oh that’s why they did it, not because the Indians directly and though the ana were reporting that Taliban infiltration was being conducted by Pakistan. It’s the same thing that happened in Vietnam with Cambodia and Laos

but you may not know this …..
K

Whatever you may like to think, blaming India for the rift between Pakistan and USA is possible only by ignoring facts.

Pakistan was enemy for who? Afghanistan or the US? If both, why were you supporting both of these against the Taliban for 20 years?
If played double game, was it just to take money from the US? How does that affect the credibility of Pakistan as a nation?

Ran away how?
India is still partner of both. We are with anyone that support a non terrorist set up in Afghanistan. If Taliban promises to do it, we will support them too.
America was playing double game with us for the last 55 years by stopping weapons supply in 65 and then sanctioning continuously does Americans credibility hurts in you eyes the answer is No then how our credibly hurts When our Gen Hamid Gull already had informed then many years back that histry will tell that ISI DEFEATED AMERICA BY THE HELP OF AMERICA what is betrayal in it we were facing American double game and Americans were facing ours and in the end by the grace of ALLAH we won

America was playing double game with us for the last 55 years by stopping weapons supply in 65
They stopped weapons supplies to India too. How is that a double game by the US?

You on the other hand, promised support for the US led NATO against Taliban, took money from them BUT supported the Taliban.

Whatever you may like to think, blaming India for the rift between Pakistan and USA is possible only by ignoring facts.
I am blaming india for the terrorism it conducted against Pakistani via Afghanistan resulting in the deaths of over 70000 Pakistani citizens.

this resulted in the state of Pakistan no longer supporting the war in Afghanistan resulting in an American defeat. Had the American not listened to the Indians and let them run wild in Afghanistan they would have won the war with Pakistani support. Remember the fist 5 years they were very few casualties…… the best way to understand thisis how Mushy described it

“ we Pakistani defend our freedom very jealously” the integrity of Pakistan was threatened by the TTP they came all the way to swat. Then general Tariq took all of this back

listen to this video and you will see my posts from over two years ago say the same thing as the legendary General Tariq

Look at the last ten minutes for what I have been saying for the last few years , listen to the rest to be amazed at how we both came to the same conclusion he off course is a general and I am a small man, a novice at strategic thinking paleing in comparison to this great man.

k

shh...it might break poor Dalit's heart. 🤫

I would worry about that if there was some evidence he/she/it has one. Or a brain. Thus far, none can be found. :D

On topic, Pakistanis must realize that they are being taken for a ride yet again by their leaders to cover up their own disastrously overplayed hand by blaming others.
I am blaming india for the terrorism it conducted against Pakistani via Afghanistan resulting in the deaths of over 70000 Pakistani citizens.

Who do you blame for many events in India, then? Has it been only one-sided?

“ we Pakistani defend our freedom very jealously” the integrity of Pakistan was threatened by the TTP they came all the way to swat. Then general Tariq took all of this back

And you think Indians do not love their country and defend its integrity with the same passion?

They stopped weapons supplies to India too. How is that a double game by the US?

You on the other hand, promised support for the US led NATO against Taliban, took money from them BUT supported the Taliban.
Man your arguments are so childish , India’s wepons were and are mostly Russian. Russia kept the supplies up …….
America did not

K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom