What's new

India caused the loss of Afghanistan for America

US would blame Pakistan for her own failures and Afghans, like always, would wait for someone to rescue them. The claims that Pakistan hid Talibans inside Pakistan from the spying eyes of Americans are childish when you take into account the free hand given to CIA for drone strikes in the country. Heck our air bases were in total control of CIA for all these years.

Indians sold a dream to Afghans for sorting out Pakistan and promised them to stand with them when shit hit the fan but now can't take a visible stance on their own when talis are sitting in Kabul and "afghans" need Indians the most.

So if I understand it correctly, Pakistan supported Taliban.
Then Pakistan supported the USA against Taliban.
Then Pakistan supported Taliban against the US.

And somehow its India that caused Taliban taking over Afghanistan.

There is no hope for you @Khan vilatey

Let me make it simple for you.
What is the net result!!
Got it!!

Let me make it simple for you.
What is the net result!!
Got it!!
Net result is Pakistan played double game. Took money from the US but supported the Taliban. It lost the credibility as a trustworthy partner.

You can spin this in whatever way you want though.

Net result is Pakistan played double game. Took money from the US but supported the Taliban. It lost the credibility as a trustworthy partner.

Long term, we have the most trustworthy partner we could ever hope to have. It is a global superpower. It is called China. End off.

US would blame Pakistan for her own failures and Afghans, like always, would wait for someone to rescue them. The claims that Pakistan hid Talibans inside Pakistan from the spying eyes of Americans are childish when you take into account the free hand given to CIA for drone strikes in the country. Heck our air bases were in total control of CIA for all these years.

Indians sold a dream to Afghans for sorting out Pakistan and promised them to stand with them when shit hit the fan but now can't take a visible stance on their own when talis are sitting in Kabul and "afghans" need Indians the most.

There are 5-10 million official and unofficial Afghans in Pakistan right now as we speak. Some of them are pro-Taliban and some are pro-Ghani/Salleh etc. We cannot control their beliefs and social behaviours.

According to some afghans, Pakistanis have magical powers that prevented the ANA from fighting the Taliban............. :disagree:

Long term, we have the most trustworthy partner we could ever hope to have. It is a global superpower. It is called China. End off.
Okay. But do tell Taliban not to mess with China for Xinjiang Muslim Biradars. Otherwise Pakistan will again have to play double game supporting Taliban against the Chinese. That's how trustful Pakistan's image is right now.

Actually It is India which is not trust worthy partners.
- India backstabbed Sri Lanka when supported LTTE and soon as Sri Lanka found out they betrayed LTTE

- Made deals with Iran when things were pleasant and claimed to be a country whose foreign policy was not dictated by anyone but abandoned Iran as soon as Yanks tightened the screw

- Went to Afghanistan and used Kabul regime as a lapdog on the promise of standing up and supporting them but ran away when the time came

- US is up for a rude awakening vis a vis China when India will again run away from all the tall claims and promises that she is making for now

Okay. But do tell Taliban not to mess with China for Xinjiang Muslim Biradars. Otherwise Pakistan will again have to play double game supporting Taliban against the Chinese. That's how trustful Pakistan's image is right now.

Not happening. The Chinese already have a cordial relationship with China......... :azn::

Pakistan played a good game for her national interest and kicked USA out of the region along with her safroni poddle!

corrected it for you!

Actually It is India which is not trust worthy partners.
- India backstabbed Sri Lanka when supported LTTE and soon as Sri Lanka found out they betrayed LTTE

- Made deals with Iran when things were pleasant and claimed to be a country whose foreign policy was not dictated by anyone but abandoned Iran as soon as Yanks tightened the screw

- Went to Afghanistan and used Kabul regime as a lapdog on the promise of standing up and supporting them but ran away when the time came
Things you mentioned are not double games, the thing I was referring to. Double game is when you promise support as an ally to NATO, take money from them for it, but support the Taliban instead.

Please do share if you have a similar example for India. I really dont mind accepting the facts, you know.

US is up for a rude awakening vis a vis China when India will again run away from all the tall claims and promises that she is making for now
Rude awakening for the US was when the US found out that all the money it had given to Pakistan for support against terrorists was actually used to support the Taliban.

We dont take money for supporting other countries for their wars. We only fight our own.

Not happening. The Chinese already have a cordial relationship with China......... :azn::

Ofcourse, the Chinese are smart. I just hope it remains that way and it doesnt turn out the way I mentioned earlier.
Pakistan played a good game for her national interest and kicked USA out of the region along with her safroni poddle!

corrected it for you!
At least you accepted it. Now, along with @PAKISTANFOREVER , I respect you too for it.

While I accept the national interest part, just dont show the support to the US if you dont wish to support at all. That's all. You lose credibility in the process.

Things you mentioned are not double games, the thing I was referring to. Double game is when you promise support as an ally to NATO, take money from them for it, but support the Taliban instead.

Please do share if you have a similar example for India. I really dont mind accepting the facts, you know.

Rude awakening for the US was when the US found out that all the money it had given to Pakistan for support against terrorists was actually used to support the Taliban.

We dont take money for supporting other countries for their wars. We only fight our own.

Ofcourse, the Chinese are smart. I just hope it remains that way and it doesnt turn out the way I mentioned earlier.

At least you accepted it. Now, along with @PAKISTANFOREVER , I respect you too for it.

While I accept the national interest part, just dont show the support to the US if you dont wish to support at all. That's all. You lose credibility in the process.
Denial is the last refuge of Indians and no amount of proofs is going to change it. I remember vividly that Abhinandon's video of capture was floating all over social media but Indians were making claims that all aircrafts and pilots are accounted for. No wonder LTTE had to take revenge for the backstabbing Indian PM did.

We do not want ANYTHING to do with the americans but unfortunately we have to do business with them as it is still a global superpower we interests in our region. That's all it is. Just business. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Denial is the last refuge of Indians and no amount of proofs is going to change it. I remember vividly that Abhinandon's video of capture was floating all over social media but Indians were making claims that all aircrafts and pilots are accounted for. No wonder LTTE had to take revenge for the backstabbing Indian PM did.
I did not deny anything. I only requested you to share a similar example of double game that Pakistan played with the US.

I dont deny we had supported the LTTE at some point. I dont deny it was wrong and we lost a PM. I wont dent facts.

General Hamid Gul said:

when the history of this region will be written it would be said
Pakistan defeated the USSR with American money

and then there will be a foot note

Pakistan defeated USA with its own money !

if the Indian factor was removed from Afghanistan USA would never have lost

the key fact for Afghanistan is that a pro Pakistan Goverment has to sit in Kabul, anything else is not possible

k
Sawat operation was started during PPP era when Gen Kyani was chief.
APS massacre increased the campaign against TTP for sure and jolted the people that considered them as pure Muslim brothers.
India benefited from the chaos and sold ots narrative to Americans.
the buck stops with Americans they expanded their mission from avenging 911 terrorist attack to Afghan Nation building which was a lost cause.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom