What's new

India-Canada Diplomatic Tensions, A view From Canada

Even if India stays at 1/3 of China's income levels it will be 2nd or 3rd largest economy on the planet by a wide margin. The difference between China, India and USA will be huge compared to Japan, Germany, France, Indonesia, Brazil of the world. India is 1/5 to 1/4 of China's level right now. Going by the current trend lines Pakistan is on track to be an economy 5% of India's size.

And yet Bharat will remain the poorest country on Earth with poverty only worsening.

And yet Bharat will remain the poorest country on Earth with poverty only worsening.

Not even close ...

These are your official rankings by nominal per captia GDP
139 India
144 Bangladesh
157 Pakistan
163 Nepal
168 Myanmar
191 Afghanistan

Sri Lanka and Pakistan are on life support living off the largess of lenders

Last edited:
Even if India stays at 1/3 of China's income levels it will be 2nd or 3rd largest economy on the planet by a wide margin. The difference between China, India and USA will be huge compared to Japan, Germany, France, Indonesia, Brazil of the world. India is 1/5 to 1/4 of China's level right now. Going by the current trend lines Pakistan is on track to be an economy 5% of India's size.
Not yet, Indonesia is second in growth after India in G20. Dont compare us with US, Germany, France, Mexico and Brazil with just 1 - 2 % of long term economic growth rate trend projection.

I would say just wait for 2024 and 2025 for released economic growth rate before making long term projection since current Indian economic growth rate get benefit from its low based of minus 8 % growth in 2020. I would say India long term growth could be possibly lower than Indonesia. We need to wait one into two more year before projecting economic growth until 2030.

Beyond 2030 with more pressure for greaner economy, Indonesia will likely have better leverage than India if Warin oil and gas block actual reserve end up similar with its potency. Kalimantan Island with has many rivers which are important for future renewable energy sources could possibly become our game changer as well.

Changing the place of our capital into Kalimantan will likely make us better exploit Kalimantan Island huge green economic potency. Indonesia beyond 2030 could be better than India beyond 2030 in term of its economic competitiveness because Indonesia has better possibility to secure its cleaner energy sources with cheaper source compared to India. And once more, If our EV, alluminium and solar pannel industries invesment plans are realized as their currently being planned, then we will likely have additional leverage in our economy than India. One of the main reasons USA is able to out pace Europe since 1900, for example, is also due to US huge domestic energy sources compared to Europe.

Politics, social cohesiveness, birrocrates efficiency will be important as well. We need to wait next election in Indonesia and India and how the new government performance. India will likely chose Moodi once more while Indonesia will have new leader as Jokowi cannot run again based on our reformed constitution.

It is too early to say that India will be the next China and become the third superpowers as many Indians wish......

Last edited:
I am enjoying comments of indians
😂
Prove how shallow and insecure they are. I am also surprised that caste system infested minds are not understanding that they are and will be never considered equals by Anglo sexans. Now either India will comply or will be punished

India may target more people in UK, Australia, Canada and the US.

I will not be surprised if Indians go after the Canadian PM.

India may target more people in UK, Australia, Canada and the US.

I will not be surprised if Indians go after the Canadian PM.
No ,I don't think they will dare to violate sovereignty of any other country , especially Anglo sexan

No ,I don't think they will dare to violate sovereignty of any other country , especially Anglo sexan

Indians are quite vocal about how they run countries like UK, Canada and Australia. America is next in line.

India is 1.4 billion and growing, it is the most populated nation in the world,

If you subtract 1 BILLION people from india it will STILL be higher than the United States in third position

By virtue of its population and size India will be a large economy, but if internal issues are not resolved or can be exasperated then they will pull India down like any other nation, big economy or not and India requires a certain level or pace of development to address the issues of its population

Pakistan for it's part is drastically underperforming, as a nation it is now 240 million and currently the 5th most populated nation of the world
It has underutilized resources
A underdeveloped economy
Most of Pakistans issues are resolvable and require political resolve

And if resolved Pakistan will develop at a fast pace for a number of year's

Being a smaller economy doesn't mean we allow an enemy to plot and plan unhindered and we need to focus on the fault lines of our enemy just like they will do to us and those fault lines are significant

Being a smaller economy doesn't mean we allow an enemy to plot and plan unhindered and we need to focus on the fault lines of our enemy just like they will do to us and those fault lines are significant
IMG_1293.jpeg

Let me be clear

INDIA WILL GROW,

BUT, and this is a important but, it will not grow anywhere close to the level that China grew

Because their are so many alternatives for investment, India will never get the investment China received.

India could and will probably still utilise itself as a counter to China and the death of one man won't change that

But India has been found out, and the world and west is clear that Modi and India are in no way a bastion of democracy, or law and order

So they will still use India and India in turn will get what it can but I expect a well worked plan to keep India under control

Various communities however can make it increasingly difficult for India,, India is a GOOD SHITHOLE

Jinnah was right about India and every day their are stories of the communal rot inside India
If we can utilize social media to get that information to various networks from Muslim networks, left wing networks etc across the world then we can start building that narrative against India and against Hindus

Indonesia, Malaysia, GCC would be good starting points, numbers of hindus here to target
Expand that to countries like Canada, UK

With Sikhs also agitated, we can build that animosity and tension

And hindutva will help us each step of the way, you will give us the fuel and light your own fire and you will help us burn India down

The latest story from India on why Hindus should be hated, sanctioned and boycotted
Instead of wasting time I will just point out your obvious foolishness from your own quoted tweet. He says Canada is not some small shitty country whose sovereignty you can mess with. Does that sentence resonate with you? do you see the in-built idiocy of that statement?

Once you figure that out, then you go to the next part of his tweet where says Canada is for all practical purposes an extension of the United States. Does that bother you a bit about the ground you are standing on?

Summary stands: you are unable to digest the Indian victories and frustrated about your abject failure.

India is 1.4 billion and growing, it is the most populated nation in the world,

If you subtract 1 BILLION people from india it will STILL be higher than the United States in third position

By virtue of its population and size India will be a large economy, but if internal issues are not resolved or can be exasperated then they will pull India down like any other nation, big economy or not and India requires a certain level or pace of development to address the issues of its population

Pakistan for it's part is drastically underperforming, as a nation it is now 240 million and currently the 5th most populated nation of the world
It has underutilized resources
A underdeveloped economy
Most of Pakistans issues are resolvable and require political resolve

And if resolved Pakistan will develop at a fast pace for a number of year's

You are right Pakistan's problems are resolvable. Where I beg to differ is that if you could not fix it in the last 70 years I see no reason why it would get fixed magically in the future.

Nothing wrong with your analysis except to begin with Pakistan has less diversity, less population density and less problems than India. Yet it has done worse than India. Worse Pakistan has partially mortgaged its future with 140 billion foreign debt and no foreign reserves. You lack even the 2nd tier businessmen & industrialists India has.

Not yet, Indonesia is second in growth after India in G20. Dont compare us with US, Germany, France, Mexico and Brazil with just 1 - 2 % of long term economic growth rate trend projection.

I would say just wait for 2024 and 2025 for released economic growth rate before making long term projection since current Indian economic growth rate get benefit from its low based of minus 8 % growth in 2020. I would say India long term growth could be possibly lower than Indonesia. We need to wait one into two more year before projecting economic growth until 2030.

Beyond 2030 with more pressure for greaner economy, Indonesia will likely have better leverage than India if Warin oil and gas block actual reserve end up similar with its potency. Kalimantan Island with has many rivers which are important for future renewable energy sources could possibly become our game changer as well.

Changing the place of our capital into Kalimantan will likely make us better exploit Kalimantan Island huge green economic potency. Indonesia beyond 2030 could be better than India beyond 2030 in term of its economic competitiveness because Indonesia has better possibility to secure its cleaner energy sources with cheaper source compared to India. And once more, If our EV, alluminium and solar pannel industries invesment plans are realized as their currently being planned, then we will likely have additional leverage in our economy than India. One of the main reasons USA is able to out pace Europe since 1900, for example, is also due to US huge domestic energy sources compared to Europe.

Politics, social cohesiveness, birrocrates efficiency will be important as well. We need to wait next election in Indonesia and India and how the new government performance. India will likely chose Moodi once more while Indonesia will have new leader as Jokowi cannot run again based on our reformed constitution.

It is too early to say that India will be the next China and become the third superpowers as many Indians wish......

Indonesia has excellent profile on natural resources - energy, forests, arable land. It will always do well. In the long run I expect Indonesian economy to be 1/3 or 1/4 of India. Indonesia does not seem to have the drive China or India (partially) has.

India trajectory improves only because hydrocarbons are being phased out by renewables. It saves them tens of billions of dollars.

Back
Top Bottom