What's new

India-Canada Diplomatic Tensions, A view From Canada

Bill Longley

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
#sikh #indiacanada #sag_analysis
اس ویڈیو میں میں نے کینیڈا میں مقیم سینئیر صحافی عاطف رزاق سے کینیڈا اور بھارت کے مابین سفارتی تنازع پر بات کی۔۔ میرا فوکس کینیڈا کی عوام کے جزبات پر رہا۔۔۔ سکھ رہنما کا بھارتی ایجنسیون کی جانب سے قتل ،کینیڈا کے اقتدار اعلٰی پر حملہ تھا۔۔۔ کیا امریکہ اپنا وزن کینیڈا کے پلڑے میں ڈال رہا ہے۔۔ یہ سب جاننے کے لئے یہ دلچسپ گفتگو ضرور دیکھئے
In this Video I discussed India-Canada Relations with Sr. Journalist Atif Razaq, who is based in Canada, I asked about the history of economic and social relations between India and Canada and the reasons for present tensions between the two countries and we also discussed the feelings in Canada about the attack on Canadian sovereignty and the role of US and other Anglo Sexan Countries in this dispute

Two Pakistani duffers laying it thick and deep with insinuations but no evidence. Jaishankar has said Canada has provided NO EVIDENCE , not a single piece of information that can be investigated .
There is only CREDIBLE ALLEGATIONS
I allege Turdo is a mad bad PM
There I have made a CREDIBLE ALLEGATION
These 2 duffers are stirring and stirring the pot hoping against hope that something or someone will keep this fiction going

Two Pakistani duffers laying it thick and deep with insinuations but no evidence. Jaishankar has said Canada has provided NO EVIDENCE , not a single piece of information that can be investigated .
There is only CREDIBLE ALLEGATIONS
I allege Turdo is a mad bad PM
There I have made a CREDIBLE ALLEGATION
These 2 duffers are stirring and stirring the pot hoping against hope that something or someone will keep this fiction going

India is a rogue state and you got caught out

Last time when China beat your soldiers to death, no one in the world gave a crap

They thought they could maybe set up India as a counter, but expect now that they will understand India is a danger and will be heavily curtailed

Turdo voted the worst PM of Canada in 50 years is COMPLETLY in the hands of the Khalistani minority party votes in Parliament,
Without the support of that minority party Turdo would be sweeping the floor in Parliament. Canadians KNOW they have voted someone UNFIT to be PM and will vote him out at the earliest oppertunity

Last time when China beat your soldiers to death, no one in the world gave a crap

They thought they could maybe set up India as a counter, but expect now that they will understand India is a danger and will be heavily curtailed
So who killed Nijjar, and is he in the police custody? Where is the murder weapon? How he sourced his weapon? Do you know what investigations mean?

your burn seems to be getting worse. India keeps getting better and stronger and that makes you frustrated. Understood.

So who killed Nijjar, and is he in the police custody? Where is the murder weapon? How he sourced his weapon? Do you know what investigations mean?

The rogue state India killed him, they had no evidence against him, they couldn't extradite him because Canada is a nation of law and order so they murdered him because Sikhs are asking for independence away from Hindu extremists trying to establish a Hindu extremist Rashtra in India

your burn seems to be getting worse. India keeps getting better and stronger and that makes you frustrated. Understood.

Let me be clear

INDIA WILL GROW,

BUT, and this is a important but, it will not grow anywhere close to the level that China grew

Because their are so many alternatives for investment, India will never get the investment China received.

India could and will probably still utilise itself as a counter to China and the death of one man won't change that

But India has been found out, and the world and west is clear that Modi and India are in no way a bastion of democracy, or law and order

So they will still use India and India in turn will get what it can but I expect a well worked plan to keep India under control

Various communities however can make it increasingly difficult for India,, India is a GOOD SHITHOLE

Jinnah was right about India and every day their are stories of the communal rot inside India
If we can utilize social media to get that information to various networks from Muslim networks, left wing networks etc across the world then we can start building that narrative against India and against Hindus

Indonesia, Malaysia, GCC would be good starting points, numbers of hindus here to target
Expand that to countries like Canada, UK

With Sikhs also agitated, we can build that animosity and tension

And hindutva will help us each step of the way, you will give us the fuel and light your own fire and you will help us burn India down

The latest story from India on why Hindus should be hated, sanctioned and boycotted

The rogue state India killed him, they had no evidence against him, they couldn't extradite him because Canada is a nation of law and order so they murdered him because Sikhs are asking for independence away from Hindu extremists trying to establish a Hindu extremist Rashtra in India
Ever wondered why Pakistan lose all the cases it ever fought in the International court of justice? Because you reflect the kind of psych your lawyers showcase in those arbitration. Means NADA!!

Last edited:
Uh yeah no bud, we have laws but our justice system has been a joke since the past 20 years.

Turdo voted the worst PM of Canada in 50 years is COMPLETLY in the hands of the Khalistani minority party votes in Parliament,
Without the support of that minority party Turdo would be sweeping the floor in Parliament. Canadians KNOW they have voted someone UNFIT to be PM and will vote him out at the earliest oppertunity

Seems like Indian Sh!t Shovellors are after Trudeau

Let me be clear

INDIA WILL GROW,

BUT, and this is a important but, it will not grow anywhere close to the level that China grew

Even if India stays at 1/3 of China's income levels it will be 2nd or 3rd largest economy on the planet by a wide margin. The difference between China, India and USA will be huge compared to Japan, Germany, France, Indonesia, Brazil of the world. India is 1/5 to 1/4 of China's level right now. Going by the current trend lines Pakistan is on track to be an economy 5% of India's size.

Back
Top Bottom