What's new

India calls off Sushma Swaraj’s meeting with Pakistan’s foreign minister in New York

We can’t have any meaningful dialogue with BJP at this time. They are intoxicated with anti-Pakistan anti-amuslim fervor.

So much emotion and hate, yet they are killing their own Indian women and minorities because of it.

The frustration is this, they can’t touch Pakistan anymore. Pakistan is a reality thanks to Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam.

That is not true at all. There were I.K. Gujral, Vajpayee, and Manmohan Singh. What did we achieve then?

That is not true at all. There were I.K. Gujral, Vajpayee, and Manmohan Singh. What did we achieve then?

Let’s look at just today what Indian is doing.

-building an anti-Pakistan genocide museum in Bangladesh,

-celebrating Sur-jik-al strike day,

-interefering with and trying to internationalize Pakistan’s dam construction and Atif Mian issues

-promoting constant Anti-Pakistan narrative in Afghanistan and US

-funding terrorists in Balochistan (large number of whom surrendered their arms recently)

-feeding their own internal population with sensational anti-Pakistan anti-Muslim hysteria

We will talk with the next government, in sha Allah.

Last edited:
the idiot imran, makes one blunder per week-----in fact in this week he make more than 1 blunder---- why the hell did he write letter for talks with the scums--
the policy which nawaz followed - then imran called him a traitor..
pakistani awaam should be brought in picture -----talks -or no talks

the moran should have a referendum of opionion of pakistani awaam---if - and when - and on which terms we would have talks with india...

Let’s look at just today what Indian is doing.

-building an anti-Pakistan genocide museum in Bangladesh,

-celebrating Sur-jik-al strike day,

-interefering with and trying to internationalize Pakistan’s dam construction and Atif Mian issues

-promoting constant Anti-Pakistan narrative in Afghanistan and US

-funding terrorists in Balochistan (large number of whom surrendered their arms recently)

-feeding their own internal population with sensational anti-Pakistan anti-Muslim hysteria

We will talk with the next government, in sha Allah.

Very funny.....

India did (if at all it did) all these to a saint called Pakistan :-)

Very funny.....

India did (if at all it did) all these to a saint called Pakistan :-)

You can only accuse us of one thing: support for Kashmir. Nothing else.

Indian interference in our affairs has always been much more.

We did not forget 1971. You are not who you present yourself as.

You can only accuse us of one thing: support for Kashmir. Nothing else.

Indian interference in our affairs has always been much more.

We did not forget 1971. You are not who you present yourself as.

That was what I said. India did all these awful things to a saint called Pakistan. Don't worry, we are on the same page.

and
Kargil war after the Lahore declaration
suicide attack on the Indian parliament
2008 Mumbai attacks
for a few minutes come out from pakistan phobia and look the world . wold is in danger of terrorists your country is not alone suffer this. or you guys are super then USA EU russia china uk ?even nice countries like indonesa philpines colombia brazil sweden australia canada suffered terror .
in all these years every major country have got its shear of terrorism .should world blame paksitan for everything happen there ?
pakistan is not dying for talks but i think both countries shuld solve all issues on table ASAP so south asia move ahead in peaceful era .

baki kutoon ki trah lar to rahy hi hain 70 saal se lago raho kitna dil kary end main to civilized liberal free developed india pakistan hi ho ga even after 400 years

for a few minutes come out from pakistan phobia and look the world . wold is in danger of terrorists your country is not alone suffer this. or you guys are super then USA EU russia china uk ?even nice countries like indonesa philpines colombia brazil sweden australia canada suffered terror .
in all these years every major country have got its shear of terrorism .should world blame paksitan for everything happen there ?
pakistan is not dying for talks but i think both countries shuld solve all issues on table ASAP so south asia move ahead in peaceful era .

baki kutoon ki trah lar to rahy hi hain 70 saal se lago raho kitna dil kary end main to civilized liberal free developed india pakistan hi ho ga even after 400 years

Bigotry is such an interesting and funny thing. I can say the same thing to you. Come out of India phobia and obsession with India.

I wished in many of my posts that India and Pakistan should work together to remove poverty and improve the living conditions of their citizens.

My Hindi is awful, so I don't understand your last sentence :)

As the Clip Explains
Pakistanis will be very agitated that india cancelled talks unilateraly
Will spout venom in UN assembly
Expect some security issues on LOC

Indian GENERAL SAID we have seen before

Its BUSINESS as USUAL

agreed ... further BJP is doing darama for 2019 election, their entire politics is based upon hate and they have issues with now almost entire south asia so paksitan is playing its card correctly ...

Back
Top Bottom