What's new

India calls off Sushma Swaraj’s meeting with Pakistan’s foreign minister in New York

It was your chocolate boy Imran who begged for talks

So you can understand how many F's were given

Begged for talks??

I think this shud be put right up there indian book of glorious victories in last 1000 plus years against Islamic invasion... next to shurgical shtrikes just above brahmosh the chopper chonic mijjile

When did India have those territories? India is an occupational force in the disputed valley.
please read history,

Borders were drawn on lands under British rule, there were 500+ princely states
It was job of representatives of India & Pakistan to convince them to join respective states

The Kings of Bahawalpur, Khairpur, Chitral, Swat, Hunza, KASHMIR were given same options and they acted on their will.
Kings of Bahawalpur, Khairpur, Chitral, Swat, Hunza preferred Pakistan while Raja of Kashmir preferred India

It was a fcking courtesy call but he did not know he is talking to be auqat people

Begged for talks??

I think this shud be put right up there indian book of glorious victories in last 1000 plus years against Islamic invasion... next to shurgical shtrikes just above brahmosh the chopper chonic mijjile
It was your chocolate boy who wrote the letter to PM Modi not the other way round

You think stones can't kill a man ?
if you are so worried about stone you should sincerely consider their demands .

Unarmed?

They pelt stones. Even use kids as human shields

dc-Cover-lpqirk1a7elnd49kiql8cg2h91-20160716192718.Medi.jpeg

kashmir-children-759.jpg

Every friday they are brainwashed by pakistani backed mullas and suddenly they come out and pelt stones. What do you want the security forces to do. Lay still?

Don't pelt stones- you wont get pellets

Don't pick the gun - you wont get shot
you impose curfew on them whenever u want .
you kill any of them whenever u want .
and you have objection over stone pelting.
ever thought about why even kids hate you there ?

Pakistan should now show india and world middle finger talks only starts when india stop its arrogance otherwise we will deal ibdia with harsh treatment pak think tank has to understand dont run for peace talk let india request

you impose curfew on them whenever u want .
you kill any of them whenever u want .
and you have objection over stone pelting.
ever thought about why even kids hate you there ?
We impose curfew only when violence is there.

We kill only those who indulge in violence

Using kids as human shields is the highest form of cowardice. Those 8-10 year olds do not know anything but will do what their parents tell them. I wish the govt would arrest the parents put them in a dark dungeon and throw away the key

well shooting pallet guns at unarmed protestors isnt an invitation of peace either .
Shooting pellet guns as a last resort at a crowd on which tear gas has no effect. A crowd which throws stones (not exactly unarmed) and in between someone throws molotov or grenades. A crowd which disrupts the security operations and helps the terrorists escape. tell me what would ur forces do if such a crowd gathers in balochistan?

U do know he was replying to Modi letter??
Modi just wrote to congratulate him on becoming the PM. There was no offer for talks.
Our stance is clear
No talks till terror ends

We impose curfew only when violence is there.

We kill only those who indulge in violence

Using kids as human shields is the highest form of cowardice. Those 8-10 year olds do not know anything but will do what their parents tell them. I wish the govt would arrest the parents put them in a dark dungeon and throw away the key
so you are ready to do every brutal thing rather then considering their demands .
pretty much peacful approach.

Shooting pellet guns as a last resort at a crowd on which tear gas has no effect. A crowd which throws stones (not exactly unarmed) and in between someone throws molotov or grenades. A crowd which disrupts the security operations and helps the terrorists escape. tell me what would ur forces do if such a crowd gathers in balochistan?
we will consider their demands :) .
(such things never happen here :) )

so you are ready to do every brutal thing rather then considering their demands .
pretty much peacful approach.

we will consider their demands :) .
(such things never happen here :) )
Sorry we can't consider unreasonable demands.

Jis chutia ka tweet share kia ha isa yeh nahi pata kah letter phela Modi na likha tha IK ko. IK na sirf us ka jawab diya or us main dialogue between FM start kerna ka idea diya jisa India na accept kia or allan kia talks ka. Baad main U turn India na lia.
Thori research ker lo to is tara ki shirmindagi sa shayad bach jaoo. Magar...:rolleyes:

Dealing with Modi is like dealing with Hitler and Stalin.
this must be the first and might be the last time I find myself in agreement with you

(we know what happened to their respective nations)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom