What's new

India bombed an Orphanage in Dhaka in 1971, Killing Hundreds of Children. This is why Indians are giving phul sapport to Isreali hospital attack.

It is true

Shit happens in war. If you stop military operations because of such mistakes there will be no military operations
Bombing an orphanage doesn't "just happen", it a calculated and cold decision taken for the purpose of slaughtering children.

God knows how much other crimes you committed. I would not put it past you for a considerable number of brutal rape cases that you managed to pin onto Pakistan.

Bombing an orphanage doesn't "just happen", it a calculated and cold decision taken for the purpose of slaughtering children.

God knows how much other crimes you committed. I would not put it past you for a considerable number of brutal rape cases that you managed to pin onto Pakistan.

If you fly a combat aircraft and drop unguided bombs shit happens. I am an engineer. I can make simple calculations on how easy are these

If you believe Pakistani army is a bunch of angels every dog is entitled to his/her opinion. :D As I told someone "Ignorance is bliss"

Ask the East Pakistanis about what they think about the whole saga.
Have a nice day

If you fly a combat aircraft and drop unguided bombs shit happens. I am an engineer. I can make simple calculations on how easy are these

If you believe Pakistani army is a bunch of angels every dog is entitled to his/her opinion. :D As I told someone "Ignorance is bliss"

Ask the East Pakistanis about what they think about the whole saga.
Have a nice day
What are you doing dropping unguided bombs near orphanages?

These are just cheap excuses like the Zionists come up with

What are you doing dropping unguided bombs near orphanages?

These are just cheap excuses like the Zionists come up with

I am not dropping the bombs. I would not know.

It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things

There is nothing Pakistan can do against India.

we all stand on mountains and start peeing on india.

India is now buying reaper drones so that we will make for an easy target just like Bangladeshis killed by the border guards for grazing their cattle too close to Indian lands.

India is now buying reaper drones so that we will make for an easy target just like Bangladeshis killed by the border guards for grazing their cattle too close to Indian lands.

well assuming they can operate it competently .....

Assuming this happened, what did the mujahids and ghazis of Pakistani armed forces do about it, apart from publicly surrendering themselves, their arms and their families at Dhaka Race Course ?

Back
Top Bottom