India bars Pakistanis from meeting Mumbai attacker

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Devil Soul, Mar 17, 2012.

Share This Page

1. LiberalAtheist

LiberalAtheist SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,008 / -0
    i find it funny how Pakistanis claim Kassab not to be Pakistani when the Pak gov't has already admitted to all off the mumbai attackers being Pakistani the only thing that i'm still wondering about is why hasn't this d-bag been killed yet? i'm sure there are plenty of people that would execute that bastard for no cost.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 8,838 / -8
    Pakistan
    We disown every thing what Rehamn Malik says.

You shall also value non statements from non credible people.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Kaniska

Kaniska SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,167 / -0
    United States
    Does Pakistan Gov will allow to meet with Dawood Ibrahim if Indian Gov want it???
  4. BATMAN

BATMAN ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 8,838 / -8
    Pakistan
    Why don't your govt. want it?
  5. ashokdeiva

ashokdeiva SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,000 / -0
    our government has asked yours via all legal chanel to deport Dawood, but all in vain because your government is just a face mask and the all powerful ISI to with Dawood is a estimed guest.
    secondly we feel that as a Government, your country is not matured to be stable, any time the Army General has the power to overthrough the civil elected government and the judiciary. so if we are expecting a proper investigation from your side then it would be foolish of us and its similar to expecting a mad man instead of a doctor to do a brain surgery.
    Prove the world that you are commited as a nation and stable as a government and your military is in the control of your Government and not the other way arround, and then we will think about letting you met Ajmal or any other terrorist who is realizing his mis-deeds and developing love for life in our prison.

and do you find the reason why we are intereted in your investigation. most of the Pakistanis like to disbelive the fact that the plot for 26 11 was hatched in your soil and the terror team set foot on a journey from your land and was in constant communication over VOIP with their handler in PAKISTAN.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. haviZsultan

haviZsultan PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +1 / 3,715 / -0
    I think we should not discount the various events that took place that make the Indian narrative questionable. These are 25 discrepencies with the Indian account. This article is a must read. No conspiracy theory just details of the other side, the things no one is talking about and the (strange) things that happened.

Analyzing the Mumbai Attacks: Should we just believe India?

These things should be considered. How did Karkare get killed. What about Samjhauta Express where Lashker e toiba was blamed and it turned out to be local Indian outfits involved (Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya). Either way whoever is involved should be punished. But I don't think a country should be framed to eliminate the chance of Hindu-Muslim riots within India itself.
  7. ashokdeiva

ashokdeiva SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,000 / -0
    Karkare is a national hero who was killed by the bullet that came from one of the terrorist that PAKISTAN exported to INDIA.
    and SAMJAOTH EXPRESS case the initial blame was based on prejudice and our forces did not stop their investigation based in prejudice and hence the aprehension of the true culprit behind the attack and you guys morally lack behind INDIAN investigation system in all paramenters and all scales. To my opinion, you guys do not have what it takes to stand up and say "HEY we made a mistake, we will try to do what is necessary to undo our past by making sure that mistakes of the PAST are not repeated"
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. caroline100

caroline100 MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 3 / -0
    whyyyyyyyyyyyy?