What's new

India allocated $500mn to sabotage Economic Corridor: Minister

abdulqadirbaloch-india-economiccorridor-pakistan_5-27-2015_186175_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PLM-N) leader Abdul Qadir Baloch on Wednesday claimed that India had allocated 500 million dollars to sabotage 'Pak-China Economic Corridor'.

Speaking in Geo News program "Capital Talk", Federal Minister and PML-N leader Baloch said India is in pain as a result of peace achieved by Pakistan with the help of Operation Zarb-e-Azb.

"If India has an army of 1.5 million soldiers then Pakistan also has 0.6 million troops", the federal minister said.

He lauded the resolve and valor of Pakistan Army.

India allocated $500mn to sabotage Economic Corridor: Minister | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... ahhh... old pal must have felt very nice after so much gaseous discharge.

Pakistani establishment has recently been overcome severe case of oral diarrhoea against RAW, yet have produced zero evidence to back their diurnal claims.

He is a Baloch. I thought Indians love them like brothers. Huh...who knew!

a part from inducting Indian terrorists or arming terrorist Like ISIS, TTP typo, BLA, Jaish, BRA or dozen of other and also providing them with arsenals and even have news that to some groups Indian providing with missiles and mini nuclear weapons with made in Pakistan mark and made type structure to propagandize Pakistan's involvement in flourishing Terrorism worldwide(but fact is vice versa),, ,and also spending a lot of money in developing alternate route de gawadar via Chabahar-Iran.. and all these things are already on papers,, and not required to check your accounts or spending on terrorist as @Didact accepted by himself and suggested us the allocation of money if he could...
so that's all clear, and visible to every one,, and this time they will not only pinching Pak's interest, they are also doing it with China,, and they dont know the power of China... financially and militarily...

Yesterday it was 300 million $.Now it is 500 million.It seems money dont have any value now a days .
Since when did these moron become the financal secretary of RAW.
Inflation adjustment and rupee depreciation .

To me it feels like this economic corridor is going to fail or never walk the talk and pakistanis know this. That is why they are already preparing a scapegoat.

I dont mind though, india can play that much of the role for the pakstani brothers. We are playing the scapegoat role for their failures for 60 years now.

:rofl:

Who showed him our account books? :woot:

Conspiracy theories and stupidity has become the new normal for Pakistani politicians led by Sartaj Aziz!! :P
Thank God we dont have killers like Darinda modi as PM and absolute As.....s hole duffer ajit doval as security advisor.

To me it feels like this economic corridor is going to fail or never walk the talk and pakistanis know this. That is why they are already preparing a scapegoat.

I dont mind though, india can play that much of the role for the pakstani brothers. We are playing the scapegoat role for their failures for 60 years now.
Cpec project going well despite indian fartings.

So you are saying that your intel has real time info about the Raw briefings to our PM.
Funny posts :D
This is what isi is supposed to do.
Real time not required , only some insiders are enough for the information.

Pakistani establishment has recently been overcome severe case of oral diarrhoea against RAW, yet have produced zero evidence to back their diurnal claims.
And indian defence minister , home minsiter and ajit doval having severe oral piles problem.
Get them some proper treatment.

This flies in the face of the usual BS you'll hear from bharati establishment that a stable Pakistan is in their interest. No, they do not want a stable Pakistan. Just the opposite, in fact.

Pakistanis need to understand this and that there's no having peace with bharat.

Back
Top Bottom