What's new

India allocated $500mn to sabotage Economic Corridor: Minister

Good idea by Pakistan to get more support frmn china
Why does india try to sabatage when india too is invited to the silk route

So what are we waiting for. I am sick and tired of crying about it, India should be paid back in full with some extra. If they have decided to burn us, then let us take them down with us.

We along with China can allocate 5 times the ammount and pay it back.

A suicide bomber sells for roughly $2500. So you could buy theoretically 200,000 suicide bombers. Even with a 0% success rate, 200,000 deaths would be a shocker enough.
BNr6c8LCUAAmeY1.png

$2500 !! That's it !! His/her next of kin cannot even buy Royal Enfield with that money.

Also note that $500mn is a small amount for India to shell out. If it really wanted the job done, a lot more will be allocated. Just to give a perspective TCS of TATA Group alone has a turnover of $845mn Last yr. But the problem is wr will the funds be allocated from ?? Bcoz everything goes through CIVILIAN audit. You cannot alter all your books just to swindle 500mn. Also India do not have a Black Budget. Every single penny has to accounted for. And that's how all these scams are uncovered.

BNr6c8LCUAAmeY1.png

$2500 !! That's it !! His/her next of kin cannot even buy Royal Enfield with that money.

Oh I applied a very conservative figure for the suicide bomber. The average going rate is as little as $500 to $1000 for child suicide bomber. I know it's very hard to believe this.

Iman never followed the typical terrorist path one imagines to be - indoctrinated from childhood in Saudi funded Madrassas. He was a school drop out who ran away from home after a fight with his parents. The only place that gave him some identity and feeling of belonging was the LeT - and he was ready to give his life for what was presented as "glory of Islam" - and Rs 1.5 lach (i.e. Rs 150,000 = $2,500).
Price of a Pakistani Terrorist : $2,500

In Karachi anyone can hire a target killer or suicide bomber in just 500 and 1000 dollars respectively. In 100 dollars criminals can be hired for other small crimes, said the police.

Many groups who are providing suicide bombers uses the name of Taliban after committing crimes, said a higher officer of Karachi police in the investigation report. Bombers are also used to take personal revenge.
Suicide Bomber & Target Killer Available In $1000, $500 In Karachi

Oh I applied a very conservative figure for the suicide bomber. The average going rate is as little as $500 to $1000 for child suicide bomber. I know it's very hard to believe this.

Iman never followed the typical terrorist path one imagines to be - indoctrinated from childhood in Saudi funded Madrassas. He was a school drop out who ran away from home after a fight with his parents. The only place that gave him some identity and feeling of belonging was the LeT - and he was ready to give his life for what was presented as "glory of Islam" - and Rs 1.5 lach (i.e. Rs 150,000 = $2,500).
Price of a Pakistani Terrorist : $2,500
----------NO TROLLING INTENDED----------
Woah.. That's sick and sad. The boy ends his life and his family gets merely $2.5K, not that a life can be quantified in monetary value but...,for a lack of better perspective, I have seen golden puppies that are ranged in price, from a pet store, upwards of $3,000. That is truly the saddest statistics I would ever wanna know in my whole life. Again just to quantify the amount into perspective, my most recent pay hike was better than that, even when I am not the best performer [as evident from my presence on this site !]. I am truly sad. In words of Christopher Chance, "No one deserves to Die." Especially a misguided boy.

Are bhai Hamare pas to Khud ka port banane ke liye $500 mn nahi hai to aap ke project ko derail karne ke liye $500 mn Kahan se Ayege. Minister must be an idiot who does not know how big amount the 500 mn usd is?

500 million..is it a sas bahu show where infinite money flow without any hard work...irrelevant logic

Bigger the amount more the sensation. Pakistan is full of conspiracy theory buyers. Infact, the realist are in tiny minority. I read one thread on PDF that one chines missile weighing 400 KG travel at mach 4 speed can hit an aircraft career at 250 KM Distance and Pakistanis are jubiliant. They just need mind boggling figure. Their ministers and people like Zaid Hameed know that very well. So they exploit the public seniment.

Height of Conspiracy Theory...

url

I mean,India is a 3rd world country with poor more than sub-saharan countries..can we even afford to spend this kind of money to destabilize a country which is already destabilized to an extent???

$500 Million? Unless RAW is trying to buy up the entire PN, or for that matter hire an entire army corps (or two) worth of muscle and arms, that's an extravagant amount, bordering on insanity. Let's put into perspective what $500 Million can do inside Pak.

1. A suicide bomber sells for roughly $2500. So you could buy theoretically 200,000 suicide bombers. Even with a 0% success rate, 200,000 deaths would be a shocker enough.

2. An Ak-47 costs around $2500 while an RPG costs around $5000, with each rocket a further $1000. Assuming a 5 man team of 4 gunners and a 'rocketeer' with 5 reloads, that's enough money for 25,000 teams or about 100,000 men. That'd make the war in Syria look a kid's scramble.

3. The highest funds channeled into the Afghan Jihad towards the end of the Soviet Drawdown was roughly $400 million a year.

4. The budget of the PN itself is around $700 million. Maybe RAW is going to bid for it.
I am laughing about it. India is not going to do air strikes/ drone attack that it needs $500M. If India decide to do anything, $5M would be enough. South Asia is cheap.

[QUOTE="kṣamā, post: 72057] TCS of TATA Group alone has a turnover of $845mn Last yr. .[/QUOTE]
Friend , TCS had revenue of around $15 Billion last year. This year it may increase to $18B

India is a enemy & they are acting like an enemy.
:woot: Funny logic! It's obvious an enemy will act like an enemy. Otherwise what do you suggest it act as? All weather friend?? :P :lol:

ISI should activate all of their assets in India.

Yesterday it was 300 million $.Now it is 500 million.It seems money dont have any value now a days .
Since when did these moron become the financal secretary of RAW.

Ever heard of Intelligence briefings given to cabinet of Prime minister ?

Height of Conspiracy Theory...

url

I mean,India is a 3rd world country with poor more than sub-saharan countries..can we even afford to spend this kind of money to destabilize a country which is already destabilized to an extent???

When ISI can insert a spy into upper echelons of Indian army, why do you expect them to make conspiracy theories based on imaginary things ?

Back
Top Bottom