What's new

India allocated $500mn to sabotage Economic Corridor: Minister

ISI should activate all of their assets in India.
6 years 54 posts ! someone is leading a successful double life .. say what !!!

India is going to be next Yugoslavia.

Indians enjoy the ride once its around. Itnay pieces may torain gay ,gin nahi sako gay.

Lets see how the Democratic republic of Uttar Pardesh emerges out right from the heart of india. Will strike the blows at points where it hurts the most.
billi ke khwab !

Keep this attitude and underestimate us. Thats what we need. We wll do our job quite fine.
yeah ! whatever ! tried since birth .. failed every time.. ye hai pakistan ki kahani!

yeah ! whatever ! tried since birth .. failed every time.. ye hai pakistan ki kahani!
Took half kashmir and u were left crying.

Baaqi bhi lain gay, hum Pakistani apni cheez nahi chortay.

Go do something about maoists first. Then show ur face here.

So what are we waiting for. I am sick and tired of crying about it, India should be paid back in full with some extra. If they have decided to burn us, then let us take them down with us.
INSHA ALLAH I will be soldier within 3 years, wait and watch what I will do with them. :mad:

India is going to be next Yugoslavia.

Indians enjoy the ride once its around. Itnay pieces may torain gay ,gin nahi sako gay.

Lets see how the Democratic republic of Uttar Pardesh emerges out right from the heart of india. Will strike the blows at points where it hurts the most.
Man, It will become Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Why should we divide this land while this is going to be captured by muslims.

billi ke khwab
Billi ke khwab, chuhe ke khwab se behtar hain. Bach ke rehna warna kha jaen ge tum logon ko.

Took half kashmir and u were left crying.

Baaqi bhi lain gay, hum Pakistani apni cheez nahi chortay.

Go do something about maoists first. Then show ur face here.
u took kashmir when it was not part of india! After annexation to india u were not been able to taken even an inch .. ! and when u are going to take back East Pakistan !

INSHA ALLAH I will be soldier within 3 years, wait and watch what I will do with them. :mad:

Man, It will become Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Why should we divide this land while this is going to be captured by muslims.

Billi ke khwab, chuhe ke khwab se behtar hain. Bach ke rehna warna kha jaen ge tum logon ko.
hum Insan hain.. tum chuhe bili me lage raho !

Yesterday it was 300 million $.Now it is 500 million.It seems money dont have any value now a days .
Since when did these moron become the financal secretary of RAW.
Modi is burning

500 million $ :rofl::rofl: you could buy half of the companies listed on karachi stock exchange with that amount...
1500 already dead in India from heat and 22% population map nourished. Stop your fake ego and work for India instead.

:lol: Noora league is trying hard to justify Punjab's monopoly.

anyway FYI in APC all political parties have sorted out the issues. Lets see for how long Punjab will be feeding on others' share

other share lol 70% of Pak gdp is from Punjab. 47% share in NFC while population is 60% of Pak.

Yes that is what we( India) paid the PMNL -N govt to sabotage the project. That's how they know. Looks like this guy didn't get his share of the booty yet....

There is a very vocal lobby against Kalabagh dam. These idiots even threaten to break the country if the dam is built.

The dam is extremely important for the country. Considering the fact we havent built a dam in over 50 years, it becomes all the more important. If the dam is no constructed Pakistan suffer and India benefits as its upstream.

Keep this attitude and underestimate us. Thats what we need. We wll do our job quite fine.
You keep underestimating the real threats and keep blaming India....Pakistan will turn into a Yugoslavia before India.

Yes ofcourse

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom