What's new

India airlifts military hospital to Tajikistan

I expected better from you , what exactly should I look at ? A sum of 30 MBT's and Mi-24 and light infantry vehicles is all they have ! :D

Well , that report isn't from my media , it sums up opinions from analysts of all three countries who are of the opinion that Dushanbe doesn't want difficulty with other countries ... I will tell you something here , you cant keep something such as basing a whole squadron of fighter jets secret in this age ...

I expected better from you , what exactly should I look at ? A sum of 30 MBT's and Mi-24 and light infantry vehicles is all they have ! :D

Well , that report isn't from my media , it sums up opinions from analysts of all three countries who are of the opinion that Dushanbe doesn't want difficulty with other countries ... I will tell you something here , you cant keep something such as basing a whole squadron of fighter jets secret in this age ...

nope..I just wanted to show exactly that..they doesn't have an army..they relied on foreign sources for this..their army is mainly consists of Russian forces and CAC and CAS..so,for what they need an upgraded airbase??got it??and Its all trilateral(Russia-Tajik-India) matter.Russia is in charge of Tajik Military.and they have aircrafts based there..and thats how India played it..leased fighter jets from Russia.they they are trying to play it down.while there are reports that India will(or using) use base,the tajik ministry declined any such possibility.they why the hell Antony was there??sure not for a little joy ride.

nope..I just wanted to show exactly that..they doesn't have an army..they relied on foreign sources for this..their army is mainly consists of Russian forces and CAC and CAS..so,for what they need an upgraded airbase??got it??and Its all trilateral(Russia-Tajik-India) matter.Russia is in charge of Tajik Military.and they have aircrafts based there..and thats how India played it..leased fighter jets from Russia.they they are trying to play it down.while there are reports that India will(or using) use base,the tajik ministry declined any such possibility.they why the hell Antony was there??sure not for a little joy ride.

I know , then do you think it would be wise for them to involve themselves in other country's war if it comes to that ? Countries fight for their own , not for others , things get disastrous when they do it . We learned it a hard way , I am sure Dushanbe just isn't mad as my leaders in the 80's . I know about the Russian base but I want to remind you that the situation was different in '99 when you were given the base , the newly broken Russia hadn't any resources to manage it , now they are reluctant to extend you the facility of other for very obvious reasons . When it comes to resupply during hostilities and dependence , your's is merely a lonely outpost in a remote location . You will have to cut very complicated deals with CIS countries if you want to take that route , I suggest you have a look at the map . I suggest you research about the Kremlin's growing ties with Pakistan . You think Tajikistan and Russia would fight for you ? You leased fighter from Russia and Tajiks supply that base , would I be right in saying that Russia's still in de facto control of the Farkhor base ? I will leave the rumors regarding Ayni here , a military hospital doesn't worry us .

Czar786 we all know that ur a false flagger don't post crap and personal attacks because if we come down to ur level u won't have any space to hide.

Can you boys learn to talk with civility instead of abusing each other ?

As I have already stated, Russia wont allow any foreign military presence (even us) in their backyard. See the links I posted

I know , then do you think it would be wise for them to involve themselves in other country's war if it comes to that ? Countries fight for their own , not for others , things get disastrous when that happens for them . We learned it a hard way , I am sure Dushanbe just isn't mad as my leaders in the 80's . I know about the Russian base but I want to remind you that the situation was different in '99 when you were given the base , the newly broken Russia hadn't any resources to manage it , now they are reluctant to extend you the facility of other for very obvious reasons . When it comes to resupply during hostilities and dependence , your's is merely a lonely outpost in a remote location . You will have to cut very complicated deals with CIS countries if you want to take that route , I suggest you have a look at the map . You leased fighter from Russia and Tajiks supply that base , would I be right in saying that Russia's still in de facto control of the Farkhor base ? I will leave the rumors regarding Ayni here , a military hospital doesn't worry us .

come on..I already said couple of times that the base will be used as RAW base and it'll also help us to maintain our presence in Mid-Asia as well as keeping tabs on Af,plus help them in various means..War is only hypothetical.and Farkhor is not De Facto controlled by Russia,its an abandoned base.while Ayani is a strategic base.Ayani was headquarter of Middle command of USSR(I think).and I think India will have presence in both bases.while Ayani will be coexistence with Russia(leased jets and all),Farkhor will be strategic base,right next of Afganistan.and you ask about fighters??our fighter squadrons is already depleted,and it'll take time to get back to their number.why we post our weapons there,face a verbal and diplomatic storm from Pak and China for no objective at all.thats how India played it.lease fighters from russia(status unclear) in Ayani,our own Mi-17s in Farkhor.if needed,fighters will be deployed in short notice.until then,it will be all about RAW base,logistics supply and hospital.main objective will be Afghanistan..isn't that clear enough??

As I have already stated, Russia wont allow any foreign military presence (even us) in their backyard. See the links I posted

okk kid,go back to sleep..peace.don't quote me further..

come on..I already said couple of times that the base will be used as RAW base and it'll also help us to maintain our presence in Mid-Asia as well as keeping tabs on Af,plus help them in various means..War is only hypothetical.and Farkhor is not De Facto controlled by Russia,its an abandoned base.while Ayani is a strategic base.Ayani was headquarter of Middle command of USSR(I think).and I think India will have presence in both bases.while Ayani will be coexistence with Russia(leased jets and all),Farkhor will be strategic base,right next of Afganistan.and you ask about fighters??our fighter squadrons is already depleted,and it'll take time to get back to their number.why we post our weapons there,face a verbal and diplomatic storm from Pak and China for no objective at all.thats how India played it.lease fighters from russia(status unclear) in Ayani,our own Mi-17s in Farkhor.if needed,fighters will be deployed in short notice.until then,it will be all about RAW base,logistics supply and hospital.main objective will be Afghanistan..isn't that clear enough??

I have said before that this sounds more realistic since you have been doing it for the NA since '99 , I am not denying that but what I said is that do not expect any country to go for war for you , never . Not in this era , at least . Of course , even the scenarios you posted of keeping tabs on activities are hypothetical , helping NA is indeed possible . I said the Russians leased the fighter and they supply the base through Tajik Govt whilst New Dehli pays for it , they are still in de facto charge . Ayni was , but the Russian reluctancy to allow India in there is becoming apparent to all , even before the withdrawal , the bear isn't interested in seeing anyone in its backyard .

If there were fighters in Ayni , trust me your media would have reported it exclusively ... You are still not getting the main point in case of hostilities , there's just no way to resupply the base and it isn't self sustaining . Look at the geography and look at the geopolitics of the region . Who would have thought the Russians would extend a hand of co-operation towards Pakistan ?

India, Once Hoping For Airbase In Tajikistan, Now Settles For Hospital | EurasiaNet.org

A top Indian Air Force official visited Tajikistan last week and announced that "India is ready to build and equip a modern hospital for Tajik military officers," Asia Plus reports. When we used to discuss India's military and Tajikistan it was about the prospect of India setting up an airbase at Ayni. But Russia appears to have put the kibosh on those plans, and Tajikistan officials said that Ayni was not a topic of discussion during the Indian delegation's visit

Let stay on topics
i said this tajikistan airbase is only going to provide logistic support to NA and will help them to treat in case of injury.
We will never Put Fighter Aircraft and Helicopter to launch air strike to any 3rd country in event of war.
Big Daddy will never allow any Non CIS country to operate from CIS country.
Tajikistan will never allow any foreign country to use its boundary to attack other country.
Tajikistan had already offer this base to many country including US ,they just want to develop this airbase and make some money on lease .
so if you think other wise why don't you give me your opinion or theory to prove me wrong.

You have nothing to back up your statements and your delusions. You calling me Indian, I think you feel you are different from us. You are not justifying your Indian flag.

I have said before that this sounds more realistic since you have been doing it for the NA since '99 , I am not denying that but what I said is that do not expect any country to go for war for you , never . Not in this era , at least . Of course , even the scenarios you posted of keeping tabs on activities are hypothetical , helping NA is indeed possible . I said the Russians leased the fighter and they supply the base through Tajik Govt whilst New Dehli pays for it , they are still in de facto charge . Ayni was , but the Russian reluctancy to allow India in there is becoming apparent to all , even before the withdrawal , the bear isn't interested in seeing anyone in its backyard .

If there were fighters in Ayni , trust me your media would have reported it exclusively ... You are still not getting the main point in case of hostilities , there's just no way to resupply the base and it isn't self sustaining . Look at the geography and look at the geopolitics of the region . Who would have thought the Russians would extend a hand of co-operation towards Pakistan ?

thats something unrealistic..we have capability to resupply the base.India is making inroads through Iran.we built highways
so that we could join Afghanistan through Iran,thus bypassing Pakistan.and our reporters don't even know whats happening there,nobody knows.while you'll get extensive amount of data about indian weapons,you will not much about any Indian overseas bases and Airbase.there is practically nothing on Indian listning stations across the IOR.but what do you think??don't they exist??not everything gets reported,our govt has certain influence over media so that some topic gets suppressed.and as you are putting links about indian hospital in Ayani and not airbase and Tajik officials denial about that,I think you should make assumtions about whats going on there.Ayani was deserted for years.India first modified that Airbase,made hardened bunkers,then Put a hotel for personnel and now Hospital.don't you think the points directs towards a full fledged airbase.or else,what would be the effect of a military hospital in nowhere??its not like we are building civilian hospitals.its a military hospital.and its not farkhor where we would treatment Afghans.what would be the point to waste much needed military budget with no practical output at all.its not comparable with what we did in Afghanistan.

In couple of years AF will be different ball game ,Russia,China and US are concern about AF after Nato withdraw.Do you think we are going to help AF government or going to turn our back like we did to NA .Still now Nato supply is not secure in AF with the Present of highly sophisticated troops why you think that AF highway will be secure for us after Nato withdraw.

thats something unrealistic..we have capability to resupply the base.India is making inroads through Iran.we built highways
so that we could join Afghanistan through Iran,thus bypassing Pakistan.and our reporters don't even know whats happening there,nobody knows.while you'll get extensive amount of data about indian weapons,you will not much about any Indian overseas bases and Airbase.there is practically nothing on Indian listning stations across the IOR.but what do you think??don't they exist??not everything gets reported,our govt has certain influence over media so that some topic gets suppressed.and as you are putting links about indian hospital in Ayani and not airbase and Tajik officials denial about that,I think you should make assumtions about whats going on there.Ayani was deserted for years.India first modified that Airbase,made hardened bunkers,then Put a hotel for personnel and now Hospital.don't you think the points directs towards a full fledged airbase.or else,what would be the effect of a military hospital in nowhere??its not like we are building civilian hospitals.its a military hospital.and its not farkhor where we would treatment Afghans.what would be the point to waste much needed military budget with no practical output at all.its not comparable with what we did in Afghanistan.

Let stay on topics
i said this tajikistan airbase is only going to provide logistic support to NA and will help them to treat in case of injury.
We will never Put Fighter Aircraft and Helicopter to launch air strike to any 3rd country in event of war.
Big Daddy will never allow any Non CIS country to operate from CIS country.
Tajikistan will never allow any foreign country to use its boundary to attack other country.
Tajikistan had already offer this base to many country including US ,they just want to develop this airbase and make some money on lease .
so if you think other wise why don't you give me your opinion or theory to prove me wrong.

First point it is an airbase .

Second point the recent development is that the airstrip is been developed to land heavy aircraft which can be used for logictics.

Third point India will invest heavily in energy sector next decade, India already have FTA agreement with 4 central asian Nations, and also India is committed to develop Afghanistan. We are spending Billions here and also got mines in Afghanistan.

Fourth point, to look after the India investments which are worth billions of dollars India needs Intel bases and also quick response teams just in case of any incidents.

Fifth point India and Russia are working on common air and Naval doctrines, in Central asia India and Russia are working closely and Russia is more comfortable with India in Central asia than any country. Russia is also inviting India to invest in its energy sector in its far east. Russian Gazprom and India ONGC are working closely around the world.

Sixth Point the airlifting operation came during the visit of Russian airchief to Pakistan, India is making a statement here and it is a strong one

Seventh and most important point Russia and India do not want Taliban in Afghanistan and they are allies here.

Eigth point, India will place MI17's and MIGs there , India also leased Russian jets from Russian base ;)

In couple of years AF will be different ball game ,Russia,China and US are concern about AF after Nato withdraw.Do you think we are going to help AF government or going to turn our back like we did to NA .Still now Nato supply is not secure in AF with the Present of highly sophisticated troops why you think that AF highway will be secure for us after Nato withdraw.

If Afghanistan exists(not under Taliban),we'll help them.as simple as that.and If taliban try to reoccupy the country,we'll help Afghanistan govt to resist.there is no turning back while there is hope.2014 will not be 1990s.and remember,USA will have significant presence even after 2014.and It'll not be easy for reoccupying Afghanistan for talibans as too many factors are pouring in.Too much involvement by International community,too much attention.and this time,they will have active international backup.so,why abandon them while there is much hope and we worked hard for inroads in Afghanistan and poured too much resources.It will not be logical to abandon them now.

and most important thing,Until Afghanistan will fight against terrorsts,we'll be relatively secure.else,it'll be another lawless country with too much anti indian activity.thats sure not going to benifit.thats why,we resist every possible way.

If Afghanistan exists(not under Taliban),we'll help them.as simple as that.and If taliban try to reoccupy the country,we'll help Afghanistan govt to resist.there is no turning back while there is hope.2014 will not be 1990s.and remember,USA will have significant presence even after 2014.and It'll not be easy for reoccupying Afghanistan for talibans as too many factors are pouring in.Too much involvement by International community,too much attention.and this time,they will have active international backup.so,why abandon them while there is much hope and we worked hard for inroads in Afghanistan and poured too much resources.It will not be logical to abandon them now.

and most important thing,Until Afghanistan will fight against terrorsts,we'll be relatively secure.else,it'll be another lawless country with too much anti indian activity.thats sure not going to benifit.thats why,we resist every possible way.

Airbase without aircraft and helicopter
Tajikistan wants us to pay for development and get rent for just providing logistic to NA.
Investment in CIS or Africa the country of host will provide security for our investment its their job not us.
can you please provide that Russia and India common air and naval doctrines ,if you go back in this thread their is article in that russia clear said not outsider airforce in CIS including India
there is no statement in lifting hospital equipment
nobody wants Taliban in AF but the reality is different thats why they are giving important to Pakistan
please wake me up when we have mig and helicopter in tajikistan airbase.
thank you nice try.

First point it is an airbase .

Second point the recent development is that the airstrip is been developed to land heavy aircraft which can be used for logictics.

Third point India will invest heavily in energy sector next decade, India already have FTA agreement with 4 central asian Nations, and also India is committed to develop Afghanistan. We are spending Billions here and also got mines in Afghanistan.

Fourth point, to look after the India investments which are worth billions of dollars India needs Intel bases and also quick response teams just in case of any incidents.

Fifth point India and Russia are working on common air and Naval doctrines, in Central asia India and Russia are working closely and Russia is more comfortable with India in Central asia than any country. Russia is also inviting India to invest in its energy sector in its far east. Russian Gazprom and India ONGC are working closely around the world.

Sixth Point the airlifting operation came during the visit of Russian airchief to Pakistan, India is making a statement here and it is a strong one

Seventh and most important point Russia and India do not want Taliban in Afghanistan and they are allies here.

Eigth point, India will place MI17's and MIGs there , India also leased Russian jets from Russian base ;)

Back
Top Bottom