What's new

India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh may boycott SAARC to protest against Pakistan sponsored terror

i beg our Pakistani government to boycott SAARC .... wat a worthless waste of time and a non sense organisation...we need to focus on ECO Economic cooperation organisation instead of this masses of poor organisation ...and thank you for boycotting our organisation we dont want to waste our money on dirt :)

http://tribune.com.pk/story/932405/afghan-president-holds-pakistani-identity-card/

Is he a terrorist too? Your current President......................... :lol:

Or

He claimed that the legendary Afghan freedom fighter Ahmad Shah Massoud also possessed a Pakistani identity document.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-af...-sponsored-terror.450370/page-7#ixzz4Kxo1QWhN

:lol:

Plus all those Afghans who settled abroad using Pakistani IDs are they all terrorists? :what:

These Afghani nationalists are hilarious :rofl:

He never came to Afghanistan from USA, he landed in Pakistan several times and settled for more than 3 months in Taliban heartland Quetta and had some road trips to Afghanistan from Pakistan.

Afghanistan runs no institution of radicalization.

If he had won some medal or prize or had any achievement you would be calling him afghan

Nah, His medals would belong to the United States of America.

A couple of months ago this Afghan-American NYPD officer was honored as a hero, did I ever posted it here? he is a hero but to the Americans for the job he did to serve Americans:

You have a big arse to pull all these facts out of it.

The only place in Pakistan for one to be radicalized is a madrassa, now take this fact in to your arse correctly.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/932405/afghan-president-holds-pakistani-identity-card/

Is he a terrorist too? Your current President......................... :lol:

Or

:lol:

Plus all those Afghans who settled abroad using Pakistani IDs are they all terrorists? :what:

I ain't naive ............. me brother it's you who is being used by all. ISI may have got him Ids but what about all those other countries who let him come to their place unhindered?

That's a false and unauthenticated news report.

Last edited:
He never came to Afghanistan from USA, he landed in Pakistan several times and settled for more than 3 months in Taliban heartland Quetta and had some road trips to Afghanistan from Pakistan.

There are two interrelated by separate issues here:
1. what does the world see: what is the verdict in the people's court?
2. what actually happened?

On the first -- what does the world see? -- the case of public opinion is: Muslims are terrorists -- and in this case Afghans are terrorists (Zazi, Orlando, and then this guy). Logic, moral issues, legal issues do not play a factor this court of public opinion: The only name people saw in the headlines associated with him was Afghanistan and they will remember he was Afghan -- this verdict (rightly or wrongly) is: Muslims, Middle Easterners, Afghans and Afghanistan guilty of barbarism. This verdict has already been passed and there is no appeal process.

Now onto the second: could you please use a reference which backs up what you are say -- thus far you've made many claims but have not shared any source of record. But more importantly: even if the facts you state are largely true -- it still does not change much. Counter examples:
1. ISIS militants don't travel to Syria directly -- they land in Turkey and then cross the border. The fact which you state (if true) is irrelevant
2. Now on a Madrassa: Zazi, Omar Mateen didn't require a madrassa to kill many lives (both were Afghans, whose families had interesting histories)
3. Further if you are saying: Any Afghan who goes to Quetta is a terrorist -- I guess we're including Karzai right? -- that statement is so wrong on so many levels I would dignify it with any further response.

I mean seriously? seriously??:
1. The Junbish goons who were recently let loose with guns were trained in Pakistan?
2. The mullahs who encourage children to join the Taliban? The mullah who radicalized this young boy according to NYTimes was the village mullah was in Zyaratgah(Afghanistan) and not it Quetta or Peshawar

Now the scary part:

1. I have this feeling (which my brain tells me cannot be true) that educated Afghans like you and @A-Team actually believe all the above assorted phrases actually comprise a legal case -- you're not just doing this as a school yard brawl but whatever you are saying is in good faith ?!!?!?!?
2. I mean seriously: "Afghanistan runs no institution of radicalization" ??? what the f**k does that even mean. The reason Afghans radicalize is that the culture is has strong elements of conservatism, primitiveness, superstition, religiosity, sexual oppression -- how do Afghans see themselves: do they really see Zyaratgah as perhaps the sister of Château de Versailles????
3. The closest Zyaratgah came to Château de Versailles was the mini skirts Afghan women wore in the 70s which they mistook for progress.

This is beyond belief.

Last edited:
because no airline lands in Afghanistan

LOL. one needs radicalized institutions where you need to radicalize someone, Afghanistan is a nursery of radicalization, read your history, you people have never lived in peace

Orlando shooter was also an Afghan

Nah, His medals would belong to the United States of America.

A couple of months ago this Afghan-American NYPD officer was honored as a hero, did I ever posted it here? he is a hero but to the Americans for the job he did to serve Americans:

The only place in Pakistan for one to be radicalized is a madrassa, now take this fact in to your arse correctly.

That's a false and unauthenticated news report.

Karzai and Ghani also lived in Pakistan and travelled many time in/out of Pakistan, and so do three million free boarding afghans living in Pakistan, that makes all of them terrorists. right mr afghan intellectual? what kind of shit you get high on?

No one is discussing his childhood here and no one knows what you will become for the rest of your life either but through investigations he had several travels to Pakistan and 2 years earlier his father reported the police about him, he married a Pakistani girl too. He has no connection with Afghanistan in regard to the bombing except his former nationality.

because no airline lands in Afghanistan

LOL. one needs radicalized institutions where you need to radicalize someone, Afghanistan is a nursery of radicalization, read your history, you people have never lived in peace

Orlando shooter was also an Afghan

Karzai and Ghani also lived in Pakistan and travelled many time in/out of Pakistan, and so do three million free boarding afghans living in Pakistan, that makes all of them terrorists. right mr afghan intellectual? what kind of shit you get high on?

Debate on topic, forget Karzai and Ghani you are also living in Pakistan did I said the same to you.

i beg our Pakistani government to boycott SAARC .... wat a worthless waste of time and a non sense organisation...we need to focus on ECO Economic cooperation organisation instead of this masses of poor organisation ...and thank you for boycotting our organisation we dont want to waste our money on dirt :)

lol our money? kuch bacha bhi hai udhar le le kar loan pura kar rahe ho

Why forget them? because it puts to rest your flawed theory that anyone who travels to Pakistan has to be a terrorist? those thankless sellouts free loaded for more than 30 years, Karzai became to power because we supported him.
Did you too ever lived in "evil" Pakistan? did your parents travelled to Pakistan to save themselves from Nur Muhammad Taraki during Soviet invasion? Did they too came to Pakistan to get terrorist training?

Debate on topic, forget Karzai and Ghani you are also living in Pakistan did I said the same to you.

Why forget them? because it puts to rest your flawed theory that anyone who travels to Pakistan has to be a terrorist? those thankless sellouts free loaded for more than 30 years, Karzai became to power because we supported him.
Did you too ever lived in "evil" Pakistan? did your parents travelled to Pakistan to save themselves from Nur Muhammad Taraki during Soviet invasion? Did they too came to Pakistan to get terrorist training?

I never said anyone travels to Pakistan has to be a terrorist, where did you read that genius?

Your country has enormous infrastructure and human capacity to train and brainwash anyone for terrorist activities, there are tens of thousands of institutions (registered and unregistered) which systematically radicalize youngsters. It's not a blame it's a clear fact.

India, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh are likely to boycott the upcoming SAARC summit to be held in November in Pakistan. The neighbouring countries may boycott the global summit in protest against state sponsored terrorism.

All three nations have been victims of Pakistan sponsored terrorism. The three countries will unite to hold a victim of State Sponsored of Terror Conference.

The three countries will reportedly take lead to create global awareness about Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Sources said the three countries will work towards isolating terror in the region.

Carrots and sticks I believe.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...istan-state-sponsored-terrorism/1/768861.html

I do not know what impact this shall have on India or Bangladesh but this carrot can go deep in Afghanistan behind if Pakistan decides to kick out all Afghans from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom