What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Well I already said that except Govt jobs like military .About others, well you can see more than that in Middle east .So what ?
You can see keralites all over the world .But in our state we have 25-30 million NE people mainly from Assam plus students .But I dont think about that much presence of keralites in AP.
Really?because the whole population NE even with migrants is about 40 million.

Really?because the whole population NE even with migrants is about 40 million.

We know that .All I am saying that we can see a few number of keralites in all of the world .Not in large scale .I have some doubt your 40 million math in NE itself

what is an ethnic assamese,if I may ask?

Do you think his sense of entitlement and contempt of "outsiders" was natural born or the result of secularist poisoning his mind. I mean he is from AP, not a state which has known any ill treatment from anyone. So what is the reason behind this AH's views?

We know that .All I am saying that we can see a few number of keralites in all of the world .Not in large scale .I have some doubt your 40 million math in NE itself

Yo, Sreekumar how can there be 20-30 million NE people in your state. Kerala's population is 35 million. If 30 million are from NE, then mallus are on their way to extinction or what?

Okay if you say so. We had fools running the govt the last couple of decades. Now we have a kickass govt in place which was voted in by Arunachal Pradeshies too. So they will surely do more than go after them.

Also if the state is not in control and the insurgents are ruling the state then why claim the army is raping the women there. Surely, the army is hiding out in the jungles of Burma too afraid to face you brave warriors.
Sure.Your kick *** government and PM is just driving NE further away from mainland.Actually,it was the "weak fools" who are to be credited with keeping NE a part of India.If it was left to right wing morons,it would have long been gone.
As far as army is concerned,insurgents are just well armed crime orgs with little care for anyone.So what if the army rapes the natives and massacres them,the insurgents are happy making money.The jawans are happy with their rape fests uninterrupted.Everyone happy,except the natives
what is an ethnic assamese,if I may ask?
Then I guess you aren't.A mainlander most probably.

Sure..an ethnic asamese or an outsider?

Oh really?A few dozen people.Sigh they brainwashed you good.Insurgents are in control and the Indian state prefers not to go after them.

Really???:lol::lol:.
Insurgents are in control :rofl:.Except some itching atttack in manipur we dont see any type of so called Insurgence control there.
We had a time when we bombed all of the Mizo insurgents in day light .All of that is gone once and for all.
ULFA is almost decimated .A minister from AP is now implementing new Indo-Chinese border project.

LOL..You don't even have an approximate ballpark figure of pop. of NE and are distributing wisdom here?Go google it

Really???:lol::lol:.
Insurgents are in control :rofl:.Except some itching atttack in manipur we dont see any type of so called Insurgence control there.
We had a time when we bombed all of the Mizo insurgents in day light .All of that is gone once and for all.
ULFA is almost decimated .A minister from AP is now implementing new Indo-Chinese border project.
So proud of bombing your own citizens eh?see all I have to do is scratch the surface and your real attitude towards NE people reveals itself.Why not ask your malayalee governemnt employees in NE..especially in NSCN territory how much they pay to the NSCN to stay alive?The jawans themselves contact NSCN to pass o information in order to stay alive and make some extra money on the side.
As I have already pointed out.You guys with literally no idea how NE is and how it works talk as if you are the final authority on these forums.Spreading your own delusions that NE loves you guys.
Let me give you a start up.If PRC wasn't a one party system,most of NE would prefer PRC over India,provided the benefits remain the same or are increased.

Sure.Your kick *** government and PM is just driving NE further away from mainland.Actually,it was the "weak fools" who are to be credited with keeping NE a part of India.If it was left to right wing morons,it would have long been gone.
As far as army is concerned,insurgents are just well armed crime orgs with little care for anyone.So what if the army rapes the natives and massacres them,the insurgents are happy making money.The jawans are happy with their rape fests uninterrupted.Everyone happy,except the natives

We will take our chances dear.

Do you think his sense of entitlement and contempt of "outsiders" was natural born or the result of secularist poisoning his mind. I mean he is from AP, not a state which has known any ill treatment from anyone. So what is the reason behind this AH's views?

Yo, Sreekumar how can there be 20-30 million NE people in your state. Kerala's population is 35 million. If 30 million are from NE, then mallus are on their way to extinction or what?

This is the new figure .In earlier years it was in between 10million -20 million.Now changed, But just a small bit higher than 20 million .I got this figure from my local channels news they also add more than official figure.
Kerala is the states where its population is contracting .Our numbers are reducing:(

Back
Top Bottom