What's new

India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans: Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until you see the ground realities which obviously Americans are oblivious to. :D
When the home crowd feels unsafe what prize the Americans. !!

95% women feel unsafe outdoors - Times Of India

You have a bad habit of hijacking threads. This thread is about an american poll on most disliked countries.

If you want discussion on sexual violence on Indian women open a new thread, we can then discuss there.

LOL :D haha true, but know that a lot of Americans can hardly answer any questions about American politics and the US let alone Pakistan and India......Not the most politically aware people

but you can never trust the americans,in the 60's and 70's this would have been the other way around,who knows what may happen in future.

well indians are liked and welcomed every where they go be it USA , UK , Eourope , Africa , Mideast or south east

why = cause they keep there national and relegeous agenda to themselfs and in everyhost nation they pay taxes ,never try the host nation to follow there principals or agitate about the coustoms and life style of the host nation and never indulge in roiting , traficking or terorrism but same cand be said about the people from land of the pure

tell me my friends across the border am i true or false i can give youtube links as well

but pakistanies and Pakistani women more imortantlli dont feel safe in pakistan , there homes , markets or any publick place guess why ?????:azn:

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...VU0ugAmi9AS9A-d_Ol69f9A&bvm=bv.43287494,d.bmk

Learn to differentiate between a few example and a 95% majority.....that too in your capital rather than some backward village. !!

but you can never trust the americans,in the 60's and 70's this would have been the other way around,who knows what may happen in future.

It's okay, many Americans don't trust their country's leadership either! so, we are all on the same page here :D LOL

The US doesn't care about friends. It cares about where it's self interest lies and every country does that. In my opinion, the US is going to be more favorable towards India in the coming decades, but I could be wrong.
Very true.

You have a bad habit of hijacking threads. This thread is about an american poll on most disliked countries.

If you want discussion on sexual violence on Indian women open a new thread, we can then discuss there.

If it was indeed about the American poll.....didn't see you make any comments to post~27....but then it's all about Pakistan bashing by the usual suspects.....likewise expect some grit with grain.

Why Indians are disliked around the world? | THINK!

Getting liked by the white man is a big achievement for Indians. I am glad the Americans dislike us, just means we don't kow tow to American hegemony like India does. Countries that go along with American imperialism is well liked. I'm surprised there isn't more hate directed us than the numbers suggest considering the anti-China propaganda on American media 24/7.
We don't seek the approval of anyone, let alone a bunch of imperialistic white men. This is one of the biggest differences between Indian and Chinese culture. We never consider ourselves below anyone thus don't seek anyone's approval whereas Indians have always considered the white man the superior race thus getting the approval of the white man makes Indians very proud.

dutt sahab,look at his signature.you want more gasoline??:P

Getting liked by the white man is a big achievement for Indians. I am glad the Americans dislike us, just means we don't kow tow to American hegemony like India does. Countries that go along with American imperialism is well liked. I'm surprised there isn't more hate directed us than the numbers suggest considering the anti-China propaganda on American media 24/7.
We don't seek the approval of anyone, let alone a bunch of imperialistic white men. This is one of the biggest differences between Indian and Chinese culture. We never consider ourselves below anyone thus don't seek anyone's approval whereas Indians have always considered the white man the superior race thus getting the approval of the white man makes Indians very proud.

wtf,mate what have we done??if they like us,they do..what does our culture has to do with it.

plz answer sensibily using appropriate words.

well indians are liked and welcomed every where they go be it USA , UK , Eourope , Africa , Mideast or south east

why = cause they keep there national and relegeous agenda to themselfs and in everyhost nation they pay taxes ,never try the host nation to follow there principals or agitate about the coustoms and life style of the host nation and never indulge in roiting , traficking or terorrism but same cand be said about the people from land of the pure

tell me my friends across the border am i true or false i can give youtube links as well

/url]

:laugh:

At least 13 persons of Indian origin are among 111 people charged in the busting of a $13 million global crime ring, the biggest in US history involved in forged credit cards and identity theft.
13 Indians among 111 charged in biggest US credit card fraud - Hindustan Times

Indian doctor in US pleads guilty to $5m tax evasion

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...7379_1_tax-evasion-indian-doctor-guilty-pleas

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/indiaborn-tailor-pleads-guilty-to-tax-fraud-in-us/1083968/

but they will definitely make a connection when IT outsourcing issue is raised.

Trust me, you don't want them to make that connection as long as possible!

but hey, why do u think that they wont know the connection between yoga and india ???

The ones who are into yoga would know -- probably more than most Indians themselves. However, I am talking of the average American on the street.

this one hindu indian Killed his Sons Wife because she was african American and He Called Her APefrican american Such racism toward others and when they showed the picture of the girl and the hindu father he was darker then the girl Way Dark i am Talking about if he smiles in a room with no light you will see his teeth only dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom