What's new

India 6th most liked, Pak 3rd most disliked nation for Americans: Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has now a Temple in India.

A President who boasts about putsy grabbing now has a Temple in India known for a rape epidemic.

Its like Captain America and Jesus against Jolies adopted children.

India at 6th most liked is offensive. They literally worship you and have to settle with 6th. Damn that's cold.

What's really cold is that after non stop messaging by Pakistanis on social media about India and toilets and rapes, Indians continue rising globally, and the stock of the word Pakistani keeps falling lower all over the world, and especially in the west.

I don't blame Pakistanis for saying they are Indian to smoothen and easen their existence abroad.

But if I find one, I make it a point that the firang knows. Without needing to add any mirch masala.

It's almost comical seeing their face change.

I must admit I get serious near juvenile vicarious kicks out of that.

I'll be honest. I don't want any Pakistani assuming my national identity. It's not cool guys.

Cheers, Doc

Globally americans are the stupidest people on the planet followed by indians.

I don't blame Pakistanis for saying they are Indian to smoothen and easen their existence abroad.
How rampant is it? So much for the rhetoric of, "I would rather be called a terrorist than be called Indian."

Oh no we better do something to make america like us more...:coffee:
thumbs-up-whatever-meme.jpg

Thread and article is from half a decade ago! Grow up people and read before engaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom