What's new

Incredible Bangladesh

Makes you sad to think that this was once pakistan.No wonder it is so beautiful.

Make sad to whom? you or us? Anyway, I wish, one day, there will be a visa free access system for one month for the citizens of both countries to travel and to know our each other's country just because once we were one country or we have still some kind of brotherhood.

BD is a land of rain and river. We have 210 rivers. The amazing thing in green BD is: in rainy season half of the BD submerges under water, but as soon as the rainy season overs we see the full BD.

Last edited:
^^Visa's quite easy to obtain and its cheap(less than 1k). A direct train service is more feasible but that is another topic altogether.

Soon to be tallest building in Dhaka, 37 storied Dhaka City Center

All the cladding is complete now :cheers:

DSCN2442.jpg

DSCN2445.jpg

Beautiful pictures, Bangladesh truly is amazing.
Must seize an opportunity to go there in the next 10-15 years considering I'm not a very rich man.

With tears in eyes and pain in my heart"Oh! deathly cold December, thou shall always be in mourning........

Dhaka
197035970_60be4f34b9_z.jpg

8430347.jpg

ZIa Complex, Chittagong
3336610401_08835ee860.jpg

Jamuna Future Park (Largest Shopping Mall in South Asia)

31987953.jpg

Development in Bangladesh is excellent
Even many Indian countries are investing in BD coz of its stability .

OMG! I remember I had this poster hanging in my bedroom wall when I was a kid. I remember my cousin gave it to me. Is this some Dhaka Bridge? I suppose my cousin got it from Karimganj, a small Indian town in Lower Assam bordering Bangladesh.

^^^^ This is Jumuna bridge over Jamuna river connecting eastern part of Bangladesh with western part.

Back
Top Bottom