What's new

Incredible Bangladesh

Raquib

Reaction score
hey guys, i'v seen the pictures of Pakistan in this forum which really crossed the limit of my imagination...thn i thought wat if i share the beauty of my country with you guys..!
watch them...n it will get u mesmerized by the beauty i hope...n 1 more thing listen to the song of the first video...its really awesome...
enjoy watching...:)

0d612b129f030124c7615c8bbe99b6b2.jpg

7a451927d3200f94f85c472e26190700.jpg

9fbbd1aa69487d4ab81e71c18e327524.jpg

d0d8e7d017de6396bf45ae42eca19569.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=foBGhRlc2RU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLA1OglQv0

Last edited:
why doesnt the window appear instead of the code...can anyone plz help me with tat..? the video was very nice with beautiful images of Bangladesh and i wanted to share it with you guys...
can anyone please help me with the matter?

are you upload from you tube? then you follow like this

go page of viedeo on you tube

down on viedeo there is wrote SHEARE

click it wait until comes link of viedeo down there

copy link after its comes

then go to pakistan defence forum and in text there is one symbel of viedeo

comes inter your viedeo link

befores paste remove frome there Http\\

and paste its and post

viedeo will ready to comes on forum

are you upload from you tube? then you follow like this

go page of viedeo on you tube

down on viedeo there is wrote SHEARE

click it wait until comes link of viedeo down there

copy link after its comes

then go to pakistan defence forum and in text there is one symbel of viedeo

comes inter your viedeo link

befores paste remove frome there Http\

and paste its and post

viedeo will ready to comes on forum

thnx for the help bro...:)

After " Pakistan facing bankruptcy" and " India tearing itself apart", its nice to see some " incredible' things in our sub continent.

After " Pakistan facing bankruptcy" and " India tearing itself apart", its nice to see some " incredible' things in our sub continent.

:mod:i know like this reply will come from our indian friends. thats what i waiting for:lol::lol::lol:

Imran sahab,

Kuch galat toh nahin kaha ?

you right but as we know every one here love there country .raqib also love bangladesh so let him post and we see may we like viedeos or images and lean some more abut bangladesh.

:mod:i know like this reply will come from our indian friends. thats what i waiting for:lol::lol::lol:

well...we hav to be prepared 4 such reactions u know my bro...!
all we gotta do is just ignore them and thats how they could be taught a lesson...

my humble msg to these kinda ppl:
dont u ever feel shame on yourselves ridiculing other's country...?
i expected some positive replies but u indian ruined my hope and also my mood...:eek:

Imran sahab,

Kuch galat toh nahin kaha ?

im very sorry if my reply hurts u...but i'm hurt by ur reply aswel...if u dont like it just ignore it..all i say to you is respect each other's country, religion and culture...
i havnt said anything wrong, have i?

well...we hav to be prepared 4 such reactions u know my bro...!
all we gotta do is just ignore them and thats how they could be taught a lesson...

my humble msg to these kinda ppl:
dont u ever feel shame on yourselves ridiculing other's country...?
i expected some positive replies but u indian ruined my hope and also my mood...:eek:

U need to improve ur grasp on the language.

All I meant was that after reading depressing threads like Pak going bankrupt & India tearing itself apart, seeing incredible BD was refreshing.

Now if u wish to take this in any other manner..well be my guest ( which means - go ahead).

U need to improve ur grasp on the language.

All I meant was that after reading depressing threads like Pak going bankrupt & India tearing itself apart, seeing incredible BD was refreshing.

Now if u wish to take this in any other manner..well be my guest ( which means - go ahead).

;)if its true you only can write good viedeos or nice thanks for sheare

but you take it too long:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom