What's new

Incredible Bangladesh

Bro i just wanted to know how can pakistan and bangladesh catch up with india.

go to indian ghettos and see how mother india is developed, u r an indian with fake pakistani flag.. india has a lot of poverty issues, before importing weapons plzz think abt poor indian ppl.

Last edited:
some of the images from Pakistan to show you how this desert (in your perception) actually look like.
103719914.UDcVJCj6.IMG7401.jpg

103719916.3dbfEvC2.IMG7402.jpg

90040014.KNggRc1b.IMG6850.jpg

90040012.O9MHqRqZ.IMG6849.jpg

90040010.UMIgB8iL.IMG6847.jpg

90040014.KNggRc1b.IMG6850.jpg

103720004.jKGiUjCz.IMG7553.jpg

103719942.yinRPHwG.IMG7436.jpg

I hope it will change your perception about Pakistan beeing a deserted land.
No one in BD thinks Pakistan is a totally desert country, but some parts have deserts. North, NE, NW all are very beautiful.

No one in BD thinks Pakistan is a totally desert country, but some parts have deserts. North, NE, NW all are very beautiful.

Buddy...punjab is lush green,NWFP is mountanious lush green,Gilgit baltistan is cold,rocky,green and snowy,sindh has one of largest deserts,Balouchistan is cold,rocky mountains and very lush green and desert.........kashmir is green.....altogether PAKISTAN is a country with every atmosphere....THANKS ALLAH ALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by eastwatch

punjab is very green, it has excellent agriculture produce and competes in the world, sindh is also very lush green, aside the south sindh which is thar desert, and the west part of sindh which touches the balochistan province is semi desert, aside sindh is very green and beautiful, after punjab sindh has second best agriculture produce and has many barages and a canal system to control the river flow

only some parts of balochistan are semi desert or barren mountainous.

Last edited:
Soon to be tallest building in Dhaka, 37 storied Dhaka City Center

Old Video of Dhaka City Center:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish to visit Bangladesh in the future with my bangladeshi friends. I have been wanting to visit for a long time. The bangladeshi people i know are some of the best people i know.

You may visit Kaptai, Rangamati, Bandorban, Cox's Bazaar, Sundarban etc. as well as many historical places including mosques scattered throughout the country.

Part of old capital of independent Turkic Sultanat of Bengal are located in Lukhnauty/Gaur/Pandua area in the NW Chapai nawabganj. Note that Lakhkhanavati is the old capital during the Sen rule.

When the Turkic Muslims from the present day Afghanistan immigrated and settled in the plains of Bengal, they also made this City as the Capital of their new Kingdom. But, it was very difficult for them to call it in its original name. Therefore, the name changed gradually to Lukhnauty. In this area, there are many ruins of palaces and mosques.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom