What's new

In love with Northern Pakistan

Seeing the general trend of this country, its going down the shitters. Look at 5 years ago and now. 10 years and now. You see the trend.

Nahin bhai gardi main tha tab. Ab ghar. Mujhe bc PDF addiction hogayi hai. Seriously its eating me alive, no thanks to @Talon.

relax dude ..... Allah is not going to come on earth to save you ... Allah help those who help themselves .. inshallah things will change soon

relax dude ..... Allah is not going to come on earth to save you ... Allah help those who help themselves .. inshallah things will change soon

Pakistan is going to sink one day, this is my fear. But i aint goin nowhere. So if we sink, i will drown aswell.

:suicide:

Yaraa eik cheez batanaa I've got allergic asthma (haven't had much problems for a few years now) so do you think asthmatics have a tough time over there in oxygen deprived conditions or is it tolerable ?

O yarra naaaa. This is a huge nope. For climbing these mountains you won't have it tough, perfectly physically fit and experienced people have it extremely tough, you will just 'you know what'. I'd suggest you keep your treks below 3500m, move slow and sync your breathing. Hypoxia is a major killer with young fit climbers. I have a friend whom I and our guide had to virtually carry down from 4500m to 3000m in the dark because he couldn't see, speak or think. He was hallucinating and couldn't even stand up even though on paper he was perfectly healthy. Of course, he now claims that it never happened.

But the people here are hopeless.

True, but pray tell me one people who did not go through this. Most went through worse.

Awesome pics guys. I come from an Alpine country on both sides, so i can really appreciate the serenity of mountain lakes, forests and peaks in the background.

Trango Tower

alp19-90-1.jpg

Where exactly do you come from?

Pakistan is going to sink one day, this is my fear. But i aint goin nowhere. So if we sink, i will drown aswell.

:suicide:

no dude , nothing is going to happen to Pakistan , Mark my words .....
and as one of your flag is US , are you a Pakistani living in US ? I ask this because if Pakistan drown you will be saved in US :D

no dude , nothing is going to happen to Pakistan , Mark my words .....
and as one of your flag is US , are you a Pakistani living in US ? I ask this because if Pakistan drown you will be saved in US :D

Amreeki living in PAk

:cuckoo:

O yarra naaaa. This is a huge nope. For climbing these mountains you won't have it tough, perfectly physically fit and experienced people have it extremely tough, you will just 'you know what'. I'd suggest you keep your treks below 3500m, move slow and sync your breathing. Hypoxia is a major killer with young fit climbers. I have a friend whom I and our guide had to virtually carry down from 4500m to 3000m in the dark because he couldn't see, speak or think. He was hallucinating and couldn't even stand up even though on paper he was perfectly healthy. Of course, he now claims that it never happened.

True, but pray tell me one people who did not go through this. Most went through worse.

Where exactly do you come from?

Man the people are special kind of ghatiya, ajeeb log hain, i cant really say much but its all R rated galis. Dhokay baaz, chor, jhootay. Pakistan main sab k sab jhoot bolta hai.

So baat yeh hai, baddil hojata hai insaan, khair this is Pakistan.

Ulta hai scene mera, log yahan se bhagte hain hum idhar hi theek hain.

Man the people are special kind of ghatiya, ajeeb log hain, i cant really say much but its all R rated galis. Dhokay baaz, chor, jhootay. Pakistan main sab k sab jhoot bolta hai.

Ulta hai scene mera, log yahan se bhagte hain hum idhar hi theek hain.

hahahhahah I appreciate :D
apna mulk akhir apna hi hota hai yaar

hahahhahah I appreciate :D
apna mulk akhir apna hi hota hai yaar

Plus aithay naukar labjanday na very easy. You dont get this shit outside no matter how much you floss. This level of massis and kaam walas, naukars, malis, cooks, guards. Life here is heaven admittedly for the spoilt like me.

Oh you have no idea how much I agree with you on that, in fact I'd go a lot farther in describing them. But I refuse to loose hope or give up the fight.

Plus aithay naukar labjanday na very easy. You dont get this shit outside no matter how much you floss. This level of massis and kaam walas, naukars, malis, cooks, guards. Life here is heaven admittedly for the spoilt like me.

is this Punjabi ??
well yeah I agree its not all there are so many other things which you can do only in your country :)

Back
Top Bottom