What's new

In India: Maoists are Pakistanis

No they are not Pakistani.

They are just the result of social/economical imbalnce in India.

And only solution is to give justice to these poor people.

Maoist leaders want to have power, the actual tribal's I dobut might not be fully aware what they are doing.

If you expect us to fail, you are strongly mistaken. We dealt with extremism in Punjab, we are dealing with cross border terror and we will deal with Maoists.

The differnce is that we should use glove hands to deal with our people who has lost trust in the political system. Some of them are creating trouble for the sake of it and these are the fringe elements. Inclusive growth that once takes effect will pull the citizens away from Maoists.

:cheers:

Than tell us what happend with samjota express and army officer who were back these attacks ? Any one caught ? Oh sorry they are caught by a police man who was killed in mumbai attacks and he wasnt even close to all action so who killed him ? And guess what those army ppl who burn down samjota express was freed same day as mumbai attacks....

Yepp India is dealing with terror...

"They want to change the corrupt Indian system" so that the average Indian will benefit.

I don't think Pakistanis should wish for a communist India...it is probably not in their best interests.

good tactic....tell indians they are Pakistanis so they can justify military activity

isnt that what they did in gujrat too? lolzzz

does we doing the same thing by labelling TTP as indian agents to justify american push for action????

Than tell us what happend with samjota express and army officer who were back these attacks ? Any one caught ? Oh sorry they are caught by a police man who was killed in mumbai attacks and he wasnt even close to all action so who killed him ? And guess what those army ppl who burn down samjota express was freed same day as mumbai attacks....

Yepp India is dealing with terror...

Mr. 420 get a grip and read the title of the article. It is not about all the sh!t you have written. This is about Maoists. It is in the wrong section, and you are trolling.
:cheers:

IF thats true, this could't have been any better :D

I personally support liberation of every section of society which might not mean creation of separate homepad but equality and Justice with rest of the people. Deperiviation results in resentment. India must put equal attention to these people and their problems - or they are already looking for separate piece of land.

And I also hope leaders in India must have learned something from 1947's incident. You are not mistaken when you make a mistake but rather when you refuse to improve on it.

@Indians

Maoists are Pakistanis!!! Dare not drag
isi_clean_logo.jpg
into this

@all pakistani friends.
Read the article before replying just by looking the title.

Indian Maoist are FREEDOM fighters who love freedom but is denied to them by the Indian Government.

Indian Maoist
Indian Maoist

Taliban and AL-Qaeda are FREEDOM fighters who love freedom but is denied to them by the Pakistani Government.

Pakistani Terrorist

Back
Top Bottom