What's new

in an exemplary gesture Papua New Guinea PM touches the feet of PM Modi,'I should take your autograph' : Joe biden

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

Fwpkw8OaUAEc2oo

In Pakistan, the Common Man / Public, touches the feet of the SERVANTS OF THE PEOPLE.

Despite his advanced age Joe Biden has identified that Modi and India are a real problem.

All things aside, touching someone else feet is just not right the way human should be. I remember when I were young and my Grandmother made me touch some 'peers' feet, I never understood that and wowed to never every in my life do that even if that person is my own mother.

Touching feet is a subcontinent thing and it should be shun, at least by educated folks.

All things aside, touching someone else feet is just not right the way human should be. I remember when I were young and my Grandmother made me touch some 'peers' feet, I never understood that and wowed to never every in my life do that even if that person is my own mother.

Touching feet is a subcontinent thing and it should be shun, at least by educated folks.
I don't think Muslims practice this

Back
Top Bottom