What's new

in a future conflict with india will pakistans lack of Naval assests cost it defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAF pilots are continuously posted in China and flying PLAAFs planes. F-16.net link was share here in this regard. If I find it will post it.

If you think that then why cry on string of pearls??
i am very much disappointed because of your childish argument and speculation. . I thought you are matured ... but

Imo the greatest threat to PN will be from IAF and mig 29k. since any of the pak ships does not have long medium range Sam systems, it gonna get hurt more. More than subs what PN need is a credible SAM system installed at karachi for protection along with dedicated air defence jets, at least 3 sqdrons. MKIs will be a huge problem for them since its range will be a huge advantage and can reach from any end to their main port karachi.

i am very much disappointed because of your childish argument and speculation. . I thought you are matured ... but

Sorry but I have similar opinion about you after reading your posts.

Sorry but I have similar opinion about you after reading your posts.
whatever bro.. I'm not bringing chinese others into the thread... I am not speculating like someone will come to rescue us etc.... but you guys always come out with excuses along with nukes..

whatever bro.. I'm not bringing chinese others into the thread... I am not speculating like someone will come to rescue us etc.... but you guys always come out with excuses along with nukes..

What I have posted is not excuses, also PN officer know what they face and they know how to use their limited resources.

What I have posted is not excuses, also PN officer know what they face and they know how to use their limited resources.
so you think IN officer doesn't know anything or don't have strategy to face PN.. yes bringing chinese flankers and saying US training because of some plans. .. isn't that speculative. .. PN expansion will be limited but IN is adding more assets every year. ...

Check this link @Windjammer have posted about PAF elite pilot flying for PLAN.

PAF Viper Pilot with 3000 Hours

so you think IN officer doesn't know anything or don't have strategy to face PN.. yes bringing chinese flankers and saying US training because of some plans. .. isn't that speculative. .. PN expansion will be limited but IN is adding more assets every year. ...

What Indians forget always that their navy have to guard a very large coastline so can not bring all assets to PNs door step.

Bcoz donkey are in gr8 demand in Af and we don't have power greater then US to fight them :( but it's very nice idea.

so, why dont u guys deploy some naval version of donkeys... so that u can easily defeat indian navy and then US navy and become the true blue water navy...sry... its blue donkey navy... which can power project anywhere in world.... with unique swiming donkey power.. ..:lol::lol:

Future war between India And Pakistan will be interesting because of ballistic missile both country will try to destroy air bases,command centre,power grid ,storage for fuel and dam,bridges,airport.
With out taking too many risk .
Why India won't be able to block Pakistan ship lane there will be 4 layer defence
1)submarine
2)frigate
3)ground base anti ship system
4)p3corion

1) submarine will be first line of defence and attack will give IN nightmare and will make them an easy equips with advance torpedo and ashm it carry power punch

2)frigate will stay around 300-400 kilometer from shore to give them air cover if needed from air forces .

3)ground base anti ship system is the last line of defence and if destroyed will we see mushroom cloud of India.

4)search and destroy mission will be carried out with P3c and this cat will track and find all the mouse IN got it .

Lots of Indian bring su-30MKI in naval warfare but they don't learn from past history that PAF will give them hell and they won't have any aircraft available to protect or attack ship.
Only mig29 is what PN has to look for .

So I think PN is not at all in bad position and can defend itself without PAF.

LIST OF ACTIVE/IMMINENT INDIAN AND PAKISTANI NAVAL SHIPS

India

Aircraft carriers

INS Viraat (R22) -1 in service

INS_Viraat_%28R22%29_underway_with_a_large_number_of_helicopters_and_Sea_Harrier_aircraft.jpg

INS Vikramaditya(R33) - 1 in service

1024px-INS_Vikramaditya_during_trials.jpg

Vikrant-class aircraft carrier - 2 on order.

1280px-%E0%B4%B5%E0%B4%BF%E0%B4%95%E0%B5%8D%E0%B4%B0%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%A8%E0%B5%8D%E0%B4%A4%E0%B5%8D_02.jpg

Pakistan - 0 in service, 0 on order.

Destroyers

India

Kolkata-class - 1 in service and 2 on order.

kolkata-01.jpg

P15B - Bengaluru Class 4 on order
JNhXbgX.jpg

Delhi-class 3 in service

1024px-INS_Mysore_D60_India.jpg

Rajput-class - 5 in service

1024px-INS_Ranjit_%28D53%29.jpg

Pakistan - 0 in service, 0 on order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom