What's new

in a future conflict with india will pakistans lack of Naval assests cost it defeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually pakistan can coz pakistan does not have a 7000km shore line to protect.Pakistan can maintain fewer vessels for defence purpose and large number of them for attacking IN
even then IN will outnumber u we are not expecting an attack from srilanka :lol:
just western fleet is enough to keep PN under control

This appears to be a , bait and glore thread with no real purpose specially related to Pakistani Navy should be deleted

Actually pakistan can coz pakistan does not have a 7000km shore line to protect.Pakistan can maintain fewer vessels for defence purpose and large number of them for attacking IN
what 7000km coast line to do with emergency situation. is PN gonna deploy it's assets around 7000km? ??

LOL.Yeah like it did in 1965.IN did have had an aircraft carrier back then.But it did not come out of mumbai just coz of a single sub Ghazi:D
haha1965 :lol:
live in that happiness
and six years later tto IN had an aircraft carrier
43 years later IN has 2 aircraft carriers :D
and what about capabilities :azn:

what 7000km coast line to do with emergency situation. is PN gonna deploy it's assets around 7000km? ??
no he means to say IN cant deploy its most of ships but pakistan can deploy alll of them as they have special powers and 1:10 ratio advantage ;) :lol:

After spending trillion of dollar with all the modern weapon US was not able to defeat their enemy who ride on donkey.
Indian subs are junk waiting to blow off like time bomb unless scorpion and we know how things work in India .

Oh so much easy... IN with qualitative and quantitative edge.. IN loose war because of one sub and Orion. . PN won without fighting war...

haha1965 :lol:
live in that happiness
and six years later tto IN had an aircraft carrier
43 years later IN has 2 aircraft carriers :D
and what about capabilities :azn:

no he means to say IN cant deploy its most of ships but pakistan can deploy alll of them as they have special powers and 1:10 ratio advantage ;) :lol:
actually I am always amazed with my favourite member of the forum @Windjammer . ... He came with JF -17 and mirages into the picture and other member with p3c Orion. . when I bring Poseidon and MiG 29 ... they are bringing nukes and Chinese flankers ... lol... man if we can win war with only subs... I would suggest IN to scrap floating vessels and introduce Subs only..

Some idiots talking like we don't have ASW platforms. ..

After spending trillion of dollar with all the modern weapon US was not able to defeat their enemy who ride on donkey.
Indian subs are junk waiting to blow off like time bomb unless scorpion and we know how things work in India .

Roger that troll.. I would like to track you genius...

actually I am always amazed with my favourite member of the forum @Windjammer . ... He came with JF -17 and mirages into the picture and other member with p3c Orion. . when I bring Poseidon and MiG 29 ... they are bringing nukes and Chinese flankers ... lol... man if we can win war with only subs... I would suggest IN to scrap floating vessels and introduce Subs only..

Some idiots talking like we don't have ASW platforms. ..

Roger that troll.. I would like to track you genius...
bro when it is JF-17(50) they can handle 170+mki,migs ,IN
when it is about mki or mig29..wind gets jammed and those are overpriced russian junk :lol:
when it is PN sub it can destroy and stop IN
whenits IN CBG...wind gets jammed again..and those become sitting ducks to mighty fighty raptorest JF17

now i am scared with 50 JF17s they can stop IN IAF IA alltogether i fear with 250+JF17s they will win the world :sarcastic: :lol:

I read some genius trying to guide a an ASM through an AWAC . Wasn't it busted before that early warning radar cannot perform a task of guidance radar.

We are quite content with the planned upgrading of Pakistan Navy

We have some wonderful plans for upcoming years

We have sufficient frigates coming along both new and second hand
We have new submarines coming along

So things are going in right direction for Pakistan Navy :tup:

G.E.N.E.S.I.S enabled OHP 3 of these babies arriving soon

06vlmica06.jpg

We don't have insecurity , due to numbers of ships as its irrelevant to us as we have
sufficient means to counter that when time comes :coffee:

The aircraft carrier looks like nice big target with bulls eye on it

You keep posting we keep building em up

422950-pnsdehshat-1345124913-525-640x480.JPG

4-8 more coming down the years
Aslat+is+F-22P+Zulfiquar+Class+frigate+PNS+Aslat+Frigate+Pakistani+Navy+Russian+Black+Sea+port+of+Novorossiysk+Russian+Black+Sea+Fleet+pn+missile+antiship+purchased+sold+guided+missile+frigate+(3).jpg

Yep ... OHP frigates

US_Navy_070409-N-5459S-445_The_Oliver_Hazard_Perry-class_frigate_USS_Samuel_B._Roberts_(FFG_58)_sails_in_the_Caribbean_during_a_PHOTOEX.jpg

And anti sub

navy_florida_10032607_500.jpg

And the Cherry !!! on Cake

All coming to Pakistani Navy near you

valzo.jpg

Oh damnn ....SERIAL production of JF17 thudners Navy

110514023898e48729ab729edc_jpg_thumb.jpg

So no pressure we are happy with progress , and imporvements in Pakistan Navy

Last edited:
pak has nukes. that is enough to deter india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom