What's new

Imran's comments deters Pietersen from playing PSL final

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are putting words in my mouth, i have never said that. If Zarb-e-azb was as successful as you may think why would there be a need to launch Rad-e-fasad?

No operation will give you 100% success. Terror by in large has been reduced by 80% as compared to 2008-2013. Random and planned attacks will occur but that doesn't mean we go back to square one. Its like playing into the hands of terrorists. Its time to tell the world the same message as well.

There is a huge difference between closed environment of ECO Summit with handpicked guests and the public event in the middle of a city
Still we've tried our best to convince them we're giving them so much security and even extra money still if they want to behave like a "naraaz phupho" than we can't do anything PSL should be held in Pakistan imo not holding it would also give a negative image.

If anything
If anything we should look at our reputation(which is not correct, but we need to work on our image), and our record of terrorist attacks.

I wish and love to see cricket and all other sporting events taking place in Pakistan but if, God forbid, something untoward happens ...how many years will it take us to restore the confidence of the international players to play in Pakistan?...
People are giving the example of ECO summit or IDEAS but they are easily ignoring the fact the cricket audience runs in thousands and all types of people come to visit...while IDEAS is a defence expo controlled and arranged by armed forces so I don't see any parallels between the two events.

But I will consider IK's analysis wrong if both NS and SS attend the match from start to end.

Imran khan is idiot. He first said on 21 Feb that all PSL matches should be in Lahore and final would be "zabardast" if played in lahore and if overseas players come in Pakistan

Then when all army , security forces , PSL management and provincial gov agreed to be at same page to defeat terrorists and this fear they are trying to spread then confuse khan got mental and took u turns and started opposing final in Lahore as if he has become the sopkeperson of talibans. If this and if that and all this blah blah..

He should be ashmed of himself . When ex pakistani crickter will say this then it give wrong impression to those international players who are thinking to travel. This mental khan is making job hard for PSL management and franchises who are trying hard to bring cricket in Pakistan

And to improve our reputation, we should move the PSL final out of Pakistan because of security concerns? Really?
Leave these ptians as they will defend imran at any cost because his words are holy bible for them

modi or ghani need not sponsor terrorism or de-stabalize in pak
...we hv this bhnka khan to do all tht stuff for these anti pak elements

If anything we should look at our reputation(which is not correct, but we need to work on our image), and our record of terrorist attacks.

That can only be done by spreading soft image of Pakistan. Hosting final is one such step and other can be events like Basant which this very same provincial Govt has banned it for which I am criticizing them. Here IK, Nawaz or security forces doesn't matter, its the name Pakistan which matter most. We need to give ourselves a break. Pakistan and terrorism are not synonyms.

And to improve our reputation, we should move the PSL final out of Pakistan because of security concerns? Really?
Assumptions. I have said, 'it's a risk to hold PSL final in Lahore'. Image building involves a lot of things.
That can only be done by spreading soft image of Pakistan. Hosting final is one such step and other can be events like Basant which this very same provincial Govt has banned it for which I am criticizing them. Here IK, Nawaz or security forces doesn't matter, its the name Pakistan which matter most. We need to give ourselves a break. Pakistan and terrorism are not synonyms.
Lets pray for the best.
Leave these ptians as they will defend imran at any cost because his words are holy bible for them
I was against it from the very start, want me to link you up? It has nothing to do with politics for me.

I have nothing against PTI followers, in fact i voted for PTI myself. Imran Khan has taken the word "Opposition" too literally. What saddens me is that Imran Khan is disrespecting the sacrifices of our LEAs, our intelligence agencies and our Army. He is telling the world that even though the COAS himself has committed to provide security to the final, our Army is not capable to handle this responsibility. He has disrespected the blood of our martyrs who laid their lives in our war on terror.

I have nothing against PTI followers, in fact i voted for PTI myself. Imran Khan has taken the word "Opposition" too literally. What saddens me is that Imran Khan is disrespecting the sacrifices of our LEAs, our intelligence agencies and our Army. He is telling the world that even though the COAS himself has committed to provide security to the final, our Army is not capable to handle this responsibility. He has disrespected the blood of our martyrs who laid their lives in our war on terror.
He really needs to be careful in what he's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom