What's new

Imran skips conclave for leisure trip

2. PM is running a dictactorship and I do not support any political party in Pakistan.
3. Where does the party get their funds from?
4. I can't find that current link but I have a different (but similar news one):

So there is no proof of anyone one dying because of Lahore Jalsa? As for showing the video of the people dying in Multan jalsa, you know why that happened, right? Also how about highlighting the Yakki Gate brothers that were murdered so that they can't run in the elections.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1166708/deadly-attack-two-slain-pti-workers-brother-shot-dead/

Party gets funds from donating members and from the donation drives that PTI runs all across the world, even i have donated to PTI. Just google PTI membership drive and you will see where they get the funds from.

Finally protesting parents of the shaheed students of APS is totally understandable, i can only imagine what they would be going through. But on saying that does any other so called leaders have the guts to call the protesters to come on stage with them and let them speak?

A true leader is never afraid of criticism. I admit PTI has many flaws but they are far better than the rest of the crowd. PPP and PMLN have been playing musical chair for years and we can see the result of that game. Thats the reason i follow PTI, they are no angels but they are not the devil either.

Last edited:
So there is no proof of anyone one dying because of Lahore Jalsa? As for showing the video of the people dying in Multan jalsa, you know why that happened, right? Also how about highlighting the Yakki Gate brothers that were murdered so that they can't run in the elections.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1166708/deadly-attack-two-slain-pti-workers-brother-shot-dead/

Party gets funds from donating members and from the donation drives that PTI runs all across the world, even i have donated to PTI. Just google PTI membership drive and you will see where they get the funds from.

Finally protesting parents of the shaheed students of APS is totally understandable, i can only imagine what they would be going through. But on saying that does any other so called leaders have the guts to call the protesters to come on stage with them and let them speak?

A true leader is never afraid of criticism. I admit PTI has many flaws but they are far better than the rest of the crowd. PPP and PMLN have been playing musical chair for years and we can see the result of that game. Thats the reason i follow PTI, they are no angels but they are not the devil either.
Giving him two minutes to speak on a stage is a big deal in your mind when this man fought for a whole year for a FIR for his son's Shahadat? My friend please find out the back ground story. What did the standing political party do for his help? Ignore him and give him 2 minutes to speak? Nice! :(
If you can answer her questions then please do:
31:00 to onwards

Last edited:
Giving him two minutes to speak on a stage is a big deal in your mind when this man fought for a whole year for a FIR for his son's Shahadat? My friend please find out the back ground story. What did the standing political party do for his help? Ignore him and give him 2 minutes to speak? Nice! :(
If you can answer her questions then please do:

1. Yes its a very big deal in my eyes even if it was 2 mins, atleast Imran Khan let him talk, has anyone else ever let a protester come on stage and talk in the history of Pakistan? all other parties use lathi charge on them, whether they are nurses protesting, or blind people protesting or Kissan protesting.

2. Did you even watch the video?, does it look like he ignored him, if he ignored him then how did he get him to come on stage? your statement doesn't even makes sense that he ignored him and let him speak?

3. Again you claim that it took for a whole year to file an FIR, do you have proof of that?

4. Since you havn't replied to the donation point or to the point that people died in Lahore because of PTI jalsa, so i will take it that you admit that there were no deaths in Lahore and that you accept how PTI gets it funds and has the right to spend it where ever them seem fit.

Last edited:
1. Yes its a very big deal in my eyes even if it was 2 mins, atleast Imran Khan let him talk, has anyone else ever let a protester come on stage and talk in the history of Pakistan? all other parties use lathi charge on them, whether they are nurses protesting, or blind people protesting or Kissan protesting.

2. Did you even watch the video?, does it look like he ignored him, if he ignored him then how did he get him to come on stage? your statement doesn't even makes sense that he ignored him and let him speak?

3. Again you claim that he found for a whole year to file an FIR, do you have proof of that?

4. Since you havn't replied to the donation point or to the point that people died in Lahore because of PTI jalsa, so i will take it that you admit that there were no deaths in Lahore and that you accept how PTI gets it funds and has the right to spend it where ever them seem fit.
I have a news paper picture somehwhere of the Lahore one on my other PC. I will attach it as soon as I find it and for the FIR point yes I do:
Watch the last couple of minutes: THE FIR WAS NOT EVEN MADE CORRECTLY! WHERE IS KP GOVERNMENT TO PUT PRESSURE ON?! WHERE IS IK? IG Police accepts it was their mistake why was he not FIRED by IK government?
31:00 to on wards

@Oscar @waz guys do I really need to lick balls of nawaz as mentioned by our new poster. HE seems to be running high on harmones

Learn to spell son. I have already given you a hint of my professional career and its reach.

Secondly, OFC i dont pay tex coz there is no such thing as that, Until such time govt brings tex I will pay it. But yes ALhamdulillah I have always paid my Taxes, I fall under the category of Filers, A term of income tax payers in Pakistan.

Unlike IK whose TEX payable is getting reduced each year
caz his income also reducing each year.

I have a news paper picture somehwhere of the Lahore one on my other PC. I will attach it as soon as I find it and for the FIR point yes I do:
Watch the last couple of minutes: THE FIR WAS NOT EVEN MADE CORRECTLY! WHERE IS KP GOVERNMENT TO PUT PRESSURE ON?! WHERE IS IK? IG Police accepts it was their mistake why was he not FIRED by IK government?
31:00 to on wards

I am gona go through the whole video before i comment

W
So far its all just rants and whining wrapped up in some cheap sheet of emotion with some ugly patterns of bragging.i
Nothing worth mine or anyones time for that matter
Why your butts are hurt.... I feel since three days....

W

Imran have other important things to do.. It is frist time a national leader is there to celebrate teacher day and make them proud.. Make them feel how important they are...

W

Imran have other important things to do.. It is frist time a national leader is there to celebrate teacher day and make them proud.. Make them feel how important they are...
https://www.facebook.com/Sadat.younis/posts/10210606859351819

W

https://www.facebook.com/Sadat.younis/posts/10210606859351819
Perhaps you need to learn some respect before posting, it seems for a 35 year old you're still in your teens

caz his income also reducing each year.
One liner statements are not allowed

Perhaps you need to learn some respect before posting, it seems for a 35 year old you're still in your teens

One liner statements are not allowed
you keep posting i will keep answering in that way.. and i dont know how old are you..... so i am not going into deep.. if you are older then me... i will not feel shame to say sorry janab

you keep posting i will keep answering in that way.. and i dont know how old are you..... so i am not going into deep.. if you are older then me... i will not feel shame to say sorry janab
Very brute and blunt. I don't remember disrespecting you in anyway. I shall retire now from this Congo since there is nothing much left for me other than getting insults from other end

Very brute and blunt. I don't remember disrespecting you in anyway. I shall retire now from this Congo since there is nothing much left for me other than getting insults from other end
i am sorry dear sir. if i hurt you.. i have surfer alot for country.. i am dying to see best in the world.. and i see imran is best guy we have i believe.. i am not emotional .. but when it comes to Pakistan i am very much emotional.. i want my beloved Pakistan be batter country with equality and rule of law. we have done so much mass with this beautiful country.. i remember my grandfather words. he was engineer in army.. he said once before 1980 Indian people used to say we did great mistake that we did not be part of Pakistan.... now see our own people leaving our country in large number. that is shame.. it burns something inside me.

RAW money n yahodii blood revealing itself ..... time n time IK has proved, national matter mean nothing ......

i am sorry dear sir. if i hurt you.. i have surfer alot for country.. i am dying to see best in the world.. and i see imran is best guy we have i believe.. i am not emotional .. but when it comes to Pakistan i am very much emotional.. i want my beloved Pakistan be batter country with equality and rule of law. we have done so much mass with this beautiful country.. i remember my grandfather words. he was engineer in army.. he said once before 1980 Indian people used to say we did great mistake that we did not be part of Pakistan.... now see our own people leaving our country in large number. that is shame.. it burns something inside me.
Imran is probably the best option for Pakistan interms of all political parties but I am sad to say I have also lost hope in him, I was a very big supporter of him but some things about him just anger me. If I had to vote it would still be Imran though.

Back
Top Bottom