What's new

Imran skips conclave for leisure trip

#Bastrartd wasnt expecting anything more from him. He is not much better than the current regime

Are you serious? This meeting was just for show only. None of the people present there bar a few actually know what Foreign Policy is. I mean a toad like Maulana Diesel was invited, and he is the damn head of Kashmir Committee. What has he done for the past 8 years on the Kashmir Committee besides enjoying the 2.5 Arab Rupees budget he gets. This was a useless meeting, and i am glad Khan skipped it.

Are you serious? This meeting was just for show only. None of the people present there bar a few actually know what Foreign Policy is. I mean a toad like Maulana Diesel was invited, and he is the damn head of Kashmir Committee. What has he done for the past 8 years on the Kashmir Committee besides enjoying the 2.5 Arab Rupees budget he gets. This was a useless meeting, and i am glad Khan skipped it.
See This is not how one becomes statesman. This just goes on to show immaturity from his part.

He can sit with anyone but Nawaz Sharif. His vendetta is grown to such extent that even if NS says him don't shoot yourself, he will literally shoot himself in the head in Nawaz's opposition.
NS is corrupt and lie in Parliament. He use such meetings to do dramas . No out come out of such meetings . Army wanted to take action in Punjab was stopped by NS.

well what he is doing is raising awareness among masses about corruption ...blame game or watever that is the politics of our country ...

let me know what have you achieved for Pakistan............... dont answer me if you dont nothing for Pakistan. other wise stop barking.. divorce is his personal matter.. did he marry there in your family....
send to serve the country. Now thats one funny joke. 8 languages at the age of 35.

Ad I am crap bag ? The guy who was born in gulf spend half of his life in EU and partly in gulf and is now back in PAkistan to actually physically make difference is crap. You know you still havent gotten rid of that typical desi mentality. You need to lighten the baggage son

Oh spare me of that Bullshit. You style of reply reveals everything, if anything you haven't learnt to let go off the typical cheap desi mentality of comparing

It is the sheer identity crisis they go through every single day. When in Pakistan they proudly show off their foreign passport and when they go back where they serve, they are bheggi bili. I am not sure if anyone outside of PAkistan has actually helped Pakistan other than sending remittances. If it were the case then Quaid e azam would be sending us pounds rather than coming back and fighting for what he believed in
What is the problem guys? Why get hot by just a simple difference in opinion? One has a right to support anyone either it be NS or IK or any other politician/leader/general. Asking abt sacrificing for ur country.....lol who are we to judge each other patriotism? Personally i support this govt but i do like to have strong opposition like PTI. But by only difference to them is whenever they cross line to break down current govt, they bcm my enemy.
This is my opinion. I dont care whoever like or dislike it bcz i am free to think and believe in whatever i want to. Same way i do also respect others opinions as well. Both of you what difference it makes to you if i support IK or NS?? Im sure NONE! So keep calm, have courage and patience to meet difference and accept each other. We are Pakistanis first and noony/youthia later!!! 8-):pakistan:

Statesmen huhh

Who is a Statesmen in Pakistani Politics? Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf Hussain or Maulana Fazlur Rehman
None in the list that you have presented. But is IK any better than them ?
Yes In terms of a good citizen, He's a good philanthropist.

But Is IK really better than them in politics ?

NO, hes not. Actually he is more or less of the same. If You judge at his past blunders during very critical moments you will realise

None in the list that you have presented. But is IK any better than them ?
Yes In terms of a good citizen, He's a good philanthropist.

But Is IK really better than them in politics ?

NO, hes not. Actually he is more or less of the same. If You judge at his past blunders during very critical moments you will realise
He avoided a farce meeting, attended by individuals with little to no knowledge on Pakistan's internal and external affairs. The only thing common among those who were present was the thirst for dollars and a certain tendency to kiss the gora's feet.

I would have thought less of I.Khan if he had consented to show up for this circus.

He avoided a farce meeting, attended by individuals with little to no knowledge on Pakistan's internal and external affairs. The only thing common among those who were present was the thirst for dollars and a certain tendency to kiss the gora's feet.

I would have thought less of I.Khan if he had consented to show up for this circus.
Seriously ! It doesnt matter who was present or not. WHat matters this was to show that we are all united against foreign aggression. But IK has a habit of missing out on such critical event or making total blunder right when they occur

after abusing IK. you have proven you claim wrong
What is the problem guys? Why get hot by just a simple difference in opinion? One has a right to support anyone either it be NS or IK or any other politician/leader/general. Asking abt sacrificing for ur country.....lol who are we to judge each other patriotism? Personally i support this govt but i do like to have strong opposition like PTI. But by only difference to them is whenever they cross line to break down current govt, they bcm my enemy.
This is my opinion. I dont care whoever like or dislike it bcz i am free to think and believe in whatever i want to. Same way i do also respect others opinions as well. Both of you what difference it makes to you if i support IK or NS?? Im sure NONE! So keep calm, have courage and patience to meet difference and accept each other. We are Pakistanis first and noony/youthia later!!! 8-):pakistan:
my dear friend he abused a legend... He can differ with him in politics... But i will not let anyone abuse pakistan's legends.... Because jo
my dear friend.. what i was saying to him.. dont abuse your heroes and legends... these legends are beautiful face of Pakistan.. because we have very few in the world.. once i been tld by my trainer... those who dont respect their heroes they are worse than scum bag

Seriously ! It doesnt matter who was present or not. WHat matters this was to show that we are all united against foreign aggression. But IK has a habit of missing out on such critical event or making total blunder right when they occur
What you call a critical event was just a poor show of unity.
I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with the importance you are claiming this meeting/conference had. The people involved are highly relevant to the agenda.

What you call a critical event was just a poor show of unity.
I'm sorry, but I completely disagree with the importance you are claiming this meeting/conference had. The people involved are highly relevant to the agenda.
I merely meant it as reference. DOES APS school opening runs any bells? Does sit-ins rings any bells ?

people need to think positive.i think imran will be perfect soft face of pakistan.imagine he is PM of pakistan.we will be actually get world support.

He is neither soft nor hard face...He is the true of face of an ideal Pakistani leader; honest, truthful and dedicated. As Allama Iqbal put it... ہو حلقہٗ یاراں تو بریشمکی طرح نرم رزم حق و باطل ہو تو فولاد ہے مومن
Didn't you hear how he took the terrorist butcher of Gujjarat Moodi to the task? His stance on WoT and other issues is much more clear perhaps too much clear that some corners are not happy with him but that's the price an honest person has to pay and he is happily paying that.

my dear friend he abused a legend... He can differ with him in politics... But i will not let anyone abuse pakistan's legends.... Because jo

my dear friend.. what i was saying to him.. dont abuse your heroes and legends... these legends are beautiful face of Pakistan.. because we have very few in the world.. once i been tld by my trainer... those who dont respect their heroes they are worse than scum bag
Ok again patience bro. Once our hero enter the dirty arena of politics, he is bound to have dirt on his clothes. If he is right and consistent, he will succeed. He is not equal to our great leaders like Jinnah, Iqbal, Liaquat bcz these personalities doesnt have a single controversial thing attached to them. In case of IK, NS and other current political leaders, they have alot unexplained in them.
Today, we have only one uncontroversial leader which is RS. Again it is my point of view and u may dont agree with me. And if u dont, i dont care. RS is what RS is, with ur or my praise or disrespect wont give a damn to him. So i request u not to be personal just bcz of political differences. Cheerz!!

Everyone, corrupts and non-corrupts, is geared towards the betterment of Pakistan. As usual, Imran Khan is nowhere to be found. I am beginning to think Pakistan might have found next Altaf Hussain unfortunately.

Nothing is more important than Pakistan and the existential of Pakistan is as stake here. To the extent, even corrupt elements are geared for Pakistan at a time like this. This guy? As time shows again and again why Imran Khan is not fit to lead Pakistan because he is not Pakistani by heart despite of all the respect he was blessed is due to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom