What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

India is heavily invested in this, whether people admit it or not.
I've seen many Indians cheer for Imran Khan's removal. I've also seen Pakistanis here accusing of India trying to remove Imran Khan.

But let's think about this objectively - What has Imran Khan done against India? What has he done for India?

On the against India column:

He is smack talked Modi / BJP / RSS and Indian society quite a bit.

On the for India column:

Imran and Bajwa administration have made a real cease fire across LOC into reality. There is no cover fire to support militants infiltration (as per Indian side). Thus helping India deal with its border security more effectively. No previous administration in the past two or three decades have managed to do so.

I think the for India column wins over against India column any day! So it would be crazy for India and Indians to want Imran to be dethroned. :cheers:

The following headlines explains Indian deep state desperation to see him ousted.
View attachment 828115
.. about this Indian deep state, I don't know if there is such a thing beyond BJP/RSS! :undecided:

,.;'.
1648471255229.png

;,.

I've seen many Indians cheer for Imran Khan's removal. I've also seen Pakistanis here accusing of India trying to remove Imran Khan.

But let's think about this objectively - What has Imran Khan done against India? What has he done for India?

On the against India column:

He is smack talked Modi / BJP / RSS and Indian society quite a bit.

On the for India column:

Imran and Bajwa administration have made a real cease fire across LOC into reality. There is no cover fire to support militants infiltration (as per Indian side). Thus helping India deal with its border security more effectively. No previous administration in the past two or three decades have managed to do so.

I think the for India column wins over against India column any day! So it would be crazy for India and Indians to want Imran to be dethroned. :cheers:

.. about this Indian deep state, I don't know if there is such a thing beyond BJP/RSS! :undecided:
Short sighted analysis, it's not what he has done, but what he can potentially do. He will certainly strengthen Pakistan in the long run unlike those that are against him.

Militant infiltration is purely an Indian narrative, but even so, suppose it was true, what was Pakistan gaining from it? Nothing.

For India may win short-term while IK focuses on the country, but it will lose in the long run.

Short sighted analysis, it's not what he has done, but what he can potentially do. He will certainly strengthen Pakistan in the long run unlike those that are against him.
This is your prediction. Predictions are usually based on what people want to happen.

Many BJP voters strongly believe that India will be a super power because Modi is in charge. It is their prediction. Not a fact :undecided:

This is your prediction. Predictions are usually based on what people want to happen.

Many BJP voters strongly believe that India will be a super power because Modi is in charge. It is their prediction. Not a fact :undecided:
Life is a game of probability, my prediction is based off the character and actions of IK vs those that are against him. To me this battle can be sumed up as corruption vs sincerity. Let's wait and see how things unfold.

Do you believe PDM will be better or worse for India?

was it recording? ya phir live thi?
uska fauran baad band hogyi thi azaan
Lol I hope not, no one recites that bad and records it, do you remember how off key he was, he sounded like he was half asleep and subconciously made that error.

What has Imran Khan done against India?

It was publicly stated goal of india to isolate Pakistan. Cricket politics was one of their favorite tools. Afghanistan is another factor. Pakistan was accused of terrorism based on Kashmir thing. IK has the charisma and friends in india. Kartarpur is another thing. And response to indian aggression Feb-19.

All these point to very dangerous leader in Pakistan. india given its stated goals about Pakistan cannot have someone like him as PM of Pakistan.

@AlbastiLeGrand (some to give you a hint)

Last edited:
The 3 parties combined, PPP, PMLN, and Fuzul Raman's party. Do you think any if these 3 in power will be better or worse for India?
My personal opinion is that Imran's current administration has been best for India's security.

I don't know much about Pakistan politics expect for a superficial understanding of PMLN and PPP. I think PPP has in the past wanted to have good relations with India. But they've not had enough support within Pakistani conservatives that Imran seems to have now.

It was publicly stated goal of india to isolate Pakistan. Cricket politics was one of their favorite tools. Afghanistan is another factor. Pakistan was accused of terrorism based on Kashmir thing. IK has the charisma and friends in india. Kartarpur is another thing. And response to indian aggression Feb-19.

All these point to very dangerous leader in Pakistan. india given its stated goals about Pakistan cannot have someone like him as PM of Pakistan.
The publicly stated goal was for Indian media consumption and domestic politics. India is not a global power. India relies on Russia for weapons and the west for a decent economy. As such, India cannot have a foreign policy that can influence developed countries to comply with Indian request. This is obvious to policy makers, but not to the average Indian voter.

As for Pakistan and terrorism, the past year or so - there is not much negative news related to Pakistan on that front. The number of such articles in Indian media has perceptively dropped. Even BJP did not talk much (or anything?) about Pakistan in the all important UP state election. I'll credit the recent drop in cross border shelling for this.

PS: Unintentionally, I've written a lot about India in this thread about Imran. Back to topic!

Last edited:
things about ppp, nawaz's escape etc still stand true. it wasnt mushi, it is the collective thinking of the establishment.
In sindh there is no alternate leadership..Who will create that leadership? where will it come from? GDA/PML-P and PTI only managed to get a small slice..

Nawazs (temporary) departure..It was China and Qatars request. China because it saw its cpec investment downing amid political chaos.. Nawaz s presence in Pakistan would have kept Pakistani politics volatile and the governments whole focus would have been something else.
Ask yourself. would you want Nawaz to come back right before election?

Back
Top Bottom