What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

IK said this letter was sent to someone else, I assume the army chief and he shared it with the PM.

No. SMQ has clarified on ARY, that the letter was received by Foreign Office, and then shared with PM and "Askari Qiyaadat". On question, that what was the response of the Army; SMQ refused to go any further. But the implication seemed to be that they didn't give a damn.

Imran Khan's yesterday speech was more like Christopher nolans interstellar. No sure shot ending but so many interpretations that can be made.

1) Maybe the letter was sent to chief of army staff and now this is where it gets confusing not easy to easily understand so so either Imran Khan and army on the same page and the army things that if Imran Khan continues our state might get into deep deep trouble and have discussed this with the PM and may be there trying to solve this out.

2) same scenarios as the above except that they are not trying to solve this out together but have choose the more safe way of getting the corrupt lot back hence IK has put this forward in front of everyone.

3) Everyone wants a yes man.

I don't like PMLN, at all; but, for quite some time, I have started believing in what Ayaz Sadiq said about COAS, after Balakot Strike. :lol:

No. See my Post # 723 above.
Yaara it can be a bluff too. But what is for sure when SMQ said they have shared with the army then they have played their trump card and now all are waiting to see if/how army would respond.

Meanwhile hints

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-28-13-05-09-778_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-28-13-05-09-778_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 26
If the establishment decides to do nothing about this no-confidence scam and remains neutral or even enourages its pets from Balochistan to leave the government, knowing fully well the external factors at play here then that can only mean that Pakistan's important institutions are also compromised.

Phr Allah hee Pakistan ka Hafiz ha.

What interior minister has todo with foreign affairs? Foreign minister shah mahmood quraishi knows everything

Unki wardiaan brown ho gai hongi :lol:

In parliamentary form of government it is collective responsibility of Cabinet and MoI is most important ministry after Prime Minister.

If the establishment decides to do nothing about this no-confidence scam and remains neutral or even enourages its pets from Balochistan to leave the government, knowing fully well the external factors at play here then that can only mean that Pakistan's important institutions are also compromised.

Phr Allah hee Pakistan ka Hafiz ha.
If the Army is compromised, Balkanization can be done under a decade.

Back
Top Bottom